11th March 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges?

Sir,

I am going to appear for AIEEE examination this year. I want to know how much rank in AIEEE is enough to get admission in a good college for studying B.Arch course? Please reply me with a good answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  2. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  4. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  5. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  6. How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges? -- [New]
  7. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  8. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  10. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  11. Which are the possible colleges to get admission with a rank of 27057 in AIEEE?
  12. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank?
  13. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  14. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  15. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee???
  16. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  17. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  18. Will I get admission into good engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 8000 rank in AP in AIEEE and 64000 AIR?
11th March 2016, 03:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. You must know that AIEEE has been replaced with Joint Entrance Examination Main which is also conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year.

If you want to do Bachelor's degree in architecture from top government engineering college, you must have decent rank in JEE Main exam. For general category candidates, rank upto 10000 AIR can fetch good colleges for this course. OBC candidates should have rank below 15,000 AIR if they want admission in good college. For SC/ST candidates, it is around 20,000-25000.

This is as per previous year trends and it can also vary. Your 10+2 marks will also be taken into account for final rank.
11th March 2016, 06:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such marked percentage or any landmark that has to be reached in order to get admission in the course. You should however try to score as well as possible as the cut-off each year is different than the previous due the level of competition. Therefore, just try to score well and you will definitely get yourself in a good college.
11th March 2016, 06:50 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You just should aim to score as well as possible in your entrance examination in order to get yourself into a good college. There is no such rank mentioned in order to get yourself in a good Institute as the cut-off changes from year after year and is not stagnant.
11th March 2016, 10:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not yet updated regarding entrance exam because AIEEE has been replaced with Joint Entrance Examination by Central Board of Secondary Education.

JEE has two stages:

1. JEE Main.

2. JEE Advanced.

JEE Main is considered to be equivalent to AIEEE as its rank card is used for getting admission in NITs, other government college. Every year rank for good colleges change and it is dynamic. It depends upon your category also.

A rank upto 10,000 can help you to get admission in good architecture college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?