3rd August 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects of masters international business in india?

Hi.i wnt 2 know if i do mib ? I cn get a job in india in any other bank???
Plz rply its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  2. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India -- [New]
  3. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  4. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  5. Is masters in international business in paris a 15 months program? Scope of getting a relevant job in Paris or France?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in international business management?
  8. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  9. Can BSc Students apply for MBA finance or any other subject?
  10. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  11. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  12. What does the International law subject include? Institutes offering the course in India? What are the future prospects of the course?
  13. What are the job prospects after masters in Physics in india?
  14. Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?
  15. Am I eligible for doing masters in business law? What will be the scope of it?
  16. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  17. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  18. Which course is more helpful between B.A and B.Com in future? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2021, 06:59 PM
rajeshchoure113

Default Re: Job prospects of masters international business in india?

A degree MBA in International Business management can get the graduates job as a management analyst, administrative service manager, chief executive officer in industries like travel and tourism, hotel management, airlines, and international investment and finance industries. ITM Business School offers a 2-year full-time PGDM in International Business. PGDM graduates can expect a starting package of 7.1 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?