24th May 2014, 05:58 PM
aniket bhowmick

Thumbs down Re: How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?

pay full concentration on ncert books but you can also refer to various guide books
maths:use r.s.agarwal
science:use s.chand and together with
sst: xamidea and togetherwith
english: use digest english of convent publications
hindi:arihant
25th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?

iam studing in class 10 cbse. which book is best for scoring more than 92%?
2nd July 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?

i guess R.D. sharma for maths and s.chand for science is the best.....
bst of luck for ur exams
3rd July 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?

I would like to know which book is best for Hindi course b reference book,being non Hindi speaking person what kind of approach will help me to score best in language also
7th July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the reference book for cbse ncert x std for english,maths,social studies & science
31st July 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag09041994 View Post
hey friend,NCERT books are enough to study for cbse boarde but if want to refer other books then you can refer to rd sharma in maths and s.chand in science if you are in 10th standard and pradeep if you are in 12th
oswal question bank is also good for our study material
24th August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

iam of class 10.can any one tell me the best guide books according 2014 cce pattern
25th August 2014, 03:18 AM
usersaba11

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhro.sourav View Post
How to prepare for the exam just to follow the NCERT books or I need to follow any other books.if yes then which book will be the best for science and maths.
I am sure that ncert textbooks are enough for you to clear the exams.. with additional hardwork n dedication !! All the best...
25th August 2014, 01:34 PM
Peeyush Kumar Singh

You should prefer ncert books for scoring good in all subj. But also use some question books like together with And sample papers which tell you, your level of preperation?
# for maths you will study R S Agrawal?
25th August 2014, 09:54 PM
KATIPERI

I think for maths y0u can use thomous calculus and for science you can use hc verma books.
2nd September 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm 9th class student. Which book is best for me. Please tell me about this. I will so thankful to u.
8th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

ya plz can u rply now which refreshers and giuding books can be used for all these subjects hindi, english, mathemathics, science - physic , chemestry , biology ,and social science......??????? plz try to rply faster..........!!!!!
31st December 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can You tell me which CBSE books we can use for the UPSC preparation? Please mention names.
16th January 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which referense books are best for 10 class cbse for all subjects
For English and hindi, use golden
For maths and science, refer s.chand or evergreen refreshers
For social, evergreen is useful
10th June 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare cbse exams and which reference book is best 10?
21st June 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i get good marks in class 9th cbse exam by only reading NCERT in science than others who read reference books? I want to get above 98%. Can i get it by reading only NCERT?
29th August 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are ncert books<maths> enough for preparing 10th cbse school conducted exams?kindly reply me fast....iam running short of time....
No ncert book is not enough to get some highest marks in class 10th. You can read RS. Aggarwal which is very helpful. l 'm also practising from this.
7th October 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which refer book have to follow to get more than 90% marks in SA2 as I am in class nine. My SA1 result was not up to the mark.
13th February 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have scored low marks in FA as .Will I get A1 in all subject so in class 10
14th February 2016, 05:03 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> For better understanding concepts of maths, physics and chemistry . NCERT books are more than enough , because NCERT books are published by subject experts .

-> For securing best percentage in 10th and 2 in addition to securing top rank in competitive exams , NCERT books are preferred over other publications .
-> If you were in mood of getting more information of subject you can blindly opt for NCERT books.
12th April 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 9 l am confused which type of question are coming in 9 from book or outside of book
18th April 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other book which contain many problems to work in maths(in each exercise)
10th July 2019, 02:27 PM
basicfirst

NCERT books are the books created by top notch educationist and teachers. Anyone can rely on NCERT for academic exam for getting good percentage in boards. But for deep knowledge you can take a reference book.
Getting NCERT solutions is the hardest part for student. At basicfirst we provide NCERT text book Solutions so anyone can take a complete use of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?