26th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got compartment in physics, Can i get admission in comedk?

Students give comedk to study MBBS or B.Tech. Both are science related subjects thus it becomes mandatory to pass in all the science subjects. Add to it the 50% marks that you also have to get in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

So i would suggest you to give your physics exam once again and then sit for the entrance exams as other wise you would not be able to study any science related subjects. However if you plan to shift to other stream then your physics marks won't be much of a problem.
26th June 2012, 09:37 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hiii...!!!

-->Eligibility to get admission in comedk is to pass in each main stream subjects so u can not get the admission ,first you have to clear your compartment then you can try...!!

thanks.....all the best....
18th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have passed campartment total i got 433 marks i can get b.pharmarcy seat in vizag city...i have reservation also sir
18th June 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have compart in maths in 12th cbse board,i got 70 marks and 12010 rank in comedk and 77 marks in jeemains can i go for councilling of comedk.do they will give stay for my compart result. . . . . . . .by abhinav
26th June 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I got 72 in comedk.which college I can get sir???
8th March 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir ... i must be having compartment this year in physics and i m from medical stream want to apply for medical . Would i able to get admission in banglore in colleges under COMEDK ??
31st March 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am sure of getting 70 marks in phy and chem from class 12..and 85 and 95 in PE And english..i m nt sure of passing in maths..i may have to give the compartemnt whch is vry vry shameful..if i score in 90%u2018s in maths again..will i get admission in a gud college or nit! wud thre be any disadvntge if i fail..pls pls reply to the point sir!! I can scre 120 o or so in Jee mains..
12th May 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I got 34 marks in marks in math , 50 in physics , 61 in chem.. can I get admission through comedk.. help me
11th June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi
sir i have completed 2pu in ap now i want to join b tech in banglore is it necessary for me to write comedk exam in banglore becase now i want to study in banglore igot 448for470in second year in english94/100,maths a75/75,physics60/60,chemistry48/60 sanskrit98/100 mathsb73/75
9th March 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in physics. Can I get admission in b.tech after clearing the compartment exam?
11th May 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have 114 marks in PCB of comedk.but i have only 22 marks in english.can i get admission in for mbbs??
1st July 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I have participated in COMEDK fIRST ROUND COUNSELLING. As I couldn't get the required branch in the college of my option, I have not accepted seat. I have already got seat in VIT and I have to submit original certificates as classes begin within 2 days. Can I attend the second counselling with atteste marklist, as original has been verified during first counselling.
10th August 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i've got 2nd time compartment in chemistry from cbse board 12th class 2015 can i give private exam for b.sc.
9th July 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

If i score 565 in neet 2018 but i have cleared my phy paper of 12th compartmental in 2017 and satisfied the 50% eligibility criteria for pcb .Can i get a seat in a government medical college?
16th December 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have given improvement exam for class 12 maths exam to pass then can I give jharkhand combined exam
5th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I have got 11 in chemistry 12 board and total 52 marks in comedk then can I get admission in comedk b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?