18th October 2011, 07:31 PM
srinath varma

Arrow Re: Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhandhavi View Post
What would be the package initially in Pharma Industry. And wud it be better to get into Formulation or Analytical R&D.?How would be the hikes offered in industry as I have completed my M.Pharm from NIPER, I would like to know the salary package details as a fresher N wat wud be the changes with experience
HI
as you completed u'r post graduation from NIPER you have more chances in pharma companies
as a fresher you will have 15000 to 20000 salary on average
FR&D AR&D are having great importance which is difficult to enter into them without experience and sound knowledge on respective subjects
ALL THE BEST
18th October 2011, 07:35 PM
srinath varma

Default Re: Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.m.hussain View Post
what is the scope if i do MBA after my B.Pharm?i m in final year B.Pharm nd confused whether i should go for an mba or for m,pharm?
hi
if you are interested in marketing field it is the best option to do pharma MBA which is entirely different from normal mba
m.pharma need more experience to get attractive packages
whereas pharma MBA will have bright future with high salaries
ALL THE BEST
24th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?

HELLO. DEAR SIR..

I AGREE WITH UR STATMENT SAID BY U AS BELOW...

A fresher in this industry could start his/her career with a minimum salary ranging between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000.[/QUOTE]

BT CAN U TELL ME AFTER HOW MUCH TIME WE CAN GET THIS SALARY AND WHERE IN INDIA OR ABROAD..

PHARMACY WELL WISHER...
1st December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi iam pursuing my m.pharm(pharmaceutics)2nd year...plz suggest me weather i should do MBA or do a job...if MBA..den plz suggest me the colleges for MBA
7th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hello! i am a student in bits pilani,what will be my salary package?what about higher studies and its packages!?
11th January 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Pharmaceutical marketing after m.pharm is a fantastic choice , in r&d or in production you may not get a good mnc house after m.pharm , and never the less your salary also will be tinny as compare to marketing ... Some mnc company giving 3.8 ctc to m.pharm fresher in marketing .... And i feel its an good choice .
16th January 2012, 07:42 PM

kindly send the way for direct sending resume in company .
Quote:
Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
dear friend,
there are various job oppotunities which can be offered to you .

the average packages offered to freashers are about 1.2 lacs to 4.5 lacs vary from college to college and student to student depending upon one's skill.

you just have to give an interview to them if companies doesn't visit your college with a resume in which your skills will be evaluated to get hired

feel free to post as many doubts as possible,we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible

regards
~satish~
2nd February 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i am karteek completed master in pharmaceutics,i want job in pharma companie, i live in Hyderabad,i registered in job sites,i am fresher and most of companies asking reference or experienced, i dont have any refferal in pharmacy. plz can u suggest me wt i have to do................present i am blank,my mail id [email protected]
23rd January 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed my m pharm analysis with avg. 83.9%,but i can't find job til now.i am member of all websites providing jobs,still i didn't get any response.i am losing hope to get any job.what shall i do?
22nd August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam a b. pharm student from krupanidhi college of pharmacy.Is krupanidhi good institution for it?after completion of b.pharm,i can join either m.pharm or mba course;sir plz show me the right way.or both is necessary.which one will be more applicable sir plz guidline us.hoping for positive response from you.
20th September 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?

dude pharma has no strong base in india infact it is only a diluted feild where any kind of graduate can work. so we cannt expect big packages and secondly in our profession u need a strong reference to get a job not the ability
9th December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

iam doing b,pharm in riper after b.pharm any jobs are there in usa pls tell me becoz my aim is iam doing job in usa
22nd September 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

HI im Rajkumar Dasari, here i have seen lots of wrong statements about Pharma jobs in industry wise, and i have tried since 1 year for job in industries but there is no use for Pharma graduates, the industry people were taking Bsc or Msc people at lower salary packages and I also bent lower salary for experience in that scenario people having 9 years of exp but they are getting just 1.8 lacs per anum. And yearly hikes doubtfull... I have completed my M.Pharmacy 2014. What should i do??? Presently im working in Medical Billing Profession. Is this correct im doing???? or can i change my profession into Pharma drug field?
24th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m karthik.i m recently bpharm passed out.i m planning for business field.kindly request you give me suggestion.please!!!
6th June 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12th this year with PCB as my subjects and I am confused whether to go for pharmacy or biotech or microbiology or medical lab tech....
Please help me sir...where I can have a good and bright future
2nd September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

After completing b pharma I'm going to do m pharma in which department should I do m pharma? Is pharm chemistry a good option so that I get high salary? Plz reply its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?