20th January 2011, 04:31 PM
nagasiva945

Career propects and job opportunities after M.Pharm.

how about the future of the m pharmacy in future... now a days it has became a big task to gain a job in industries for freshers

20th January 2011, 09:58 PM
Sramona

Default Re: Career propects and job opportunities after M.Pharm.

The future of the pharma industry is bright and fulfilling . After completing M.Pharma one has to choose between research or job opportunities. If you opt for research, you should clear the NET and apply to any affiliated University national or state and do your research work. Look for the advertisements published on the websites of these institutions or in newspapers. And if you opt for job then choose the sectors of your choice like cosmetics, food and beverages, medicines etc. Also you can get a direct admission to the MSc course of toxicology in any institute. then your Salary lies between Rs.35,000 to Rs. 60,000.

20th January 2011, 11:21 PM
Babita Chandrani

ya but you have a option 2 join pharma industry....
it not as much difficult to get a job nowadays....i hope you listen a news that a fresher graduate from delhi university got 32 lakh package....if she can achieve this why dont you
all the best

25th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.pharm graduate,presently working in a cro,as junior research associate.my experience in this field is about five month.now i want to persue m.pharm in pharmacology .what will be my oppotunities in research field .

8th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after completion M.Pharam(formulation) or M.S.(formulation)from NIPER. gulab dhanger. raipur

8th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after completion M.Pharam(formulation) or M.S.(formulation)from NIPER. gulab dhanger. raipur

13th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

wats oppertunitx AFTER m.pharm in Q.A

30th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam

I have completed M.Pharm in pharmacognosy willing to do Govt. job in delhi, but i dont know any herbal Govt. sector which i suppose to do job in it.......... kindly reply

with regard,

3rd September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.pharmacy pharmaceutics ..........i am fresher ..............i could not able to get a job in industry...............could you tell some solution for this....................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?