12th May 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?

I am central government service holder, I want to take admission in private homeopathic college and complete the course. what is the rules & regulation.
Is there any correspondence course facilities. if so what is the procedure for admission. Is there any private campus nearby Kalyani Nadia or Naihati 24th parganas WB. PLEASE ADVISE ME.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India?
  2. Merit list for BHMS in Gujarat University?
  3. What is the full structure of BHMS in Kerala?
  4. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  5. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures?
  6. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  7. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  8. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  10. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  12. Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  16. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  17. List of best military school with their fee structures in Delhi?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man? -- [New]
30th May 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?

Entrance exam pattern in father Muller homeopathic medical college
17th March 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to take admission in RBTS homeopathic medical college and hospital for bhms and its age limit suggest. Where I have completed bsc biotechnology with zoology and chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?