31st October 2011, 07:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

Respected sir,Yes you have to get into the college only the basis of your hardwork

So if you want to get into Aeronatical engineering in top colleges then you will have to answer entrance tests like IIT JEE, AIEEE and ISAT

These 3 exams are considered to be the best if you want to get something good.

For IITs you have to answer IIT JEE. For NITs ..AIEEE and for IIST you will have to give ISAT

All 3 exams are competitive and the best of all is IITs. They are the top and next is IIST and then NITs for aeronautical engineering

The top college for aeronatical engineering is IIT Bombay which takes students through IIT JEE

So prepare hard for all the 3 exams and dont think about donation.

Best of luck

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  3. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  4. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Is there any chance to get a seat in engineering college without any donations in India? I have completed 12th
  7. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  8. Can a female get admission in any good engineering college in India for Astronautical Engineering after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Any entrance exam held to join NASA in India?
  10. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  11. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  12. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations?
  13. Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?
  14. What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?
  15. List of the top private engineering colleges in Punjab which don't take admission through donations?
  16. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  17. Best Private Engineering Colleges in India which do not take Donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
20th November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

i want to research in planets and space after becoming an astronaut,what shuold my B.e ,M.e graduations be.....
20th December 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in 10th and i want to do space research so should I do PHD in physics to become a physicist or should I do astronautical engeneering?
please tell me the steps to go there...
6th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Ujjwal 1801

there are colleges like SRM University and hindustan college of engineering from where you can do aeronautical engineering.forms are available now and you can also get admission in these colleges through management quota.for further details 8056075874
28th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

can a medical student get admission in astronomical engineering
10th May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
REALLYA CONFUSIVE. IM in 9th now and i decided to do aeronautical n astronautical both. but i don't know what to do? which colledge. ? how? plz suggest me wat can be the way exactly i want to be an astronaut in nasa or isro??
plzz help!>
hey, u must go for astronautical engg. to go for nasa or isro..............
i also wanted to do d same........
11th May 2012, 12:20 PM
indu_sarabhai

NDA-National Defence Academy.

Important dates:

D
The exam is conducted by UPSC and it is held 2 times a year.For writing this exam the candidate must be eligible for it.

Eligibility:

The candidate must have not born before 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st January 1996 i.e the candidate must have age limit of 16 1/2 - 19 years.

Education qualification:

For Army Wing:

The candidates must have finished their 12th with (10t,+2) pattern in school education board.

For Air Force and Naval Wings:

The candidates must have finished their 12th with (10th,12th) pattern in school education board and must have physics and mathematics as their subjects.

The candidates who are appearing for the +2 exam are also eligible to apply.

The candidates must have a well maintained physical witness as it is a important aspect.

For more information check at the official website of UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you.
15th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-admission-astronautical-engineering-india-entrance-exam-donations-20735.html#ixzz20gtMbjqN
22nd July 2012, 12:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Astronautical Engineering in various colleges of India.
You can get admission on the basis of entrance exam as well as by giving donation.

But if you want to complete your UG course of Astronautical engineering from a reputed college like IIT, NIT, etc. then you must give entrance exam like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc.
But if you want to complete your UG course anyway, then you can take direct admission in private colleges directly.
14th November 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E. in electronics and communication engg. Can i take up astronautics in my M.tech?
15th November 2012, 10:20 AM
SHIV .

Get admission in aeronautical engineering, you will have to give aieee or iit jee exam and pass the exam with very good marks.

Then only you will get admission in good engineering college. Otherwise you can directly go to the college and give donation to take a seat.

But the colleges will demand too much donation for admission. So it will be better to take admission through aieee or iit jee

you can get admission in astronautical engineering in india,for thet you may sit in AIEEE,IIT-JEE,ISAT,BITS etc,these exam are some tough exams,for that you have to study hard.

the exam are in case of IIT JEE. For IIT,NITs .AIEEE and for IIST you will have to give ISAT
14th December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE Aeronautical engineering.after completion of my BE is there any higher studies regarding astraunatics?
16th December 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Any colleges having aerospace engineering or astronautical engineering in India..? Rply soon plz...?
20th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

After mechanical engineering can I do astronautical engg&any other criteria for that??
6th June 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentroy View Post
hi friend
for doing the astronautical engineering you have to give the entrance exam for the engineering and after qualifying the entrance exam you can get the admission in various colleges
But I want to study something like good ....in 10+2 exam,I got 46% only on 2012 because my mother is against my father cruelly appear to police.......I did not get good marks in 12th exam....but now also I want to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?