26th May 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?

what will be the fees to join astronautical engineering and in which college we can join to become an astronaut?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  3. How can I become an Astronaut?
  4. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  6. How to become a NASA astronaut?
  7. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
  8. Exams to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  10. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  11. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join?
  12. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  14. How to become an Astronaut after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  16. How to become Astronaut in Russia or in India is possible? -- [New]
  17. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  18. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
25th June 2016, 07:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?

The fee structure for astronautical engineering as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

** 10000/- for Registration + uniform + Admission + Library.

>> Ist Year = 75000/- Yearly-compulsory

>> IInd Year = 55000/- 29000/-

>> IIIrd Year = 55000/- 29000/-

>> IVth Year = 55000/- 29000/-

The name of best college for you as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology.
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore.
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,Thamilnadu
  • Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh
  • Madras Institute of Technology,Chennai.
  • Academy of Aerospace & Aviation,Indore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun,
  • Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?