21st May 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA in Biotech??

hi...
i want to inquire what should i pursue after b tech biotechnology
25th July 2012, 10:09 PM
jsulmona

Hey everyone, thought this Interview with Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw (Managing Director of Biocon Limited, India's largest Biotech company) would be good some of you.

Here's the link: http://www.newpharmathinkers.com/interview-with-kiran-mazumdar-shaw/
4th March 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

hi....... here pooja joshi i am in b.sc final year and i want to go for mba in biotech . and all entrance exam dates are out . so can u guide me that for which college i should apply which can give admission without giving entrance exam
20th August 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc final year student in biotech and i am confused between mba in biotechnology snd mba in agriculture.....suggest me which is best and why.....???
25th April 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

m doing m.sc biotechnology (integrated course) from kurukshetra university..
this course has a approval from uGC ..so after completing three year i will get
degree of b.sc....suggest me what will i do after that? mba or m.sc or m.tech or should i complete this course from KU ?
and is their any scope of biotechnology in india? or what are the options for jon or carrier?
2nd June 2017, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology, it will be better for you if you opt M.Sc in Biotechnology as this Masters degree course will enhance your career in the relevant field.
You will get higher degree in the above mentioned field. So, according to my opinion, you must go for M.Sc in Biotechnology. You can also opt MBA course after the completion of B.Sc degree course. It all depends upon your priority and choice.
30th April 2019, 04:53 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

No you are wrong in this. Don't be in this thought that with 21 marks you will get promoted in 12th. You need to get a minimum of 30 marks to get passed. Then your practical marks will get added up. If you failed to get 30 then practical marks won't be added and you will get detained in the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?