31st May 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?

If I take commerce plus maths and I am thinking of
doing preparation of UPPSC exam so this commerce will help me or not
13th January 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?

I want to achieve A* in all of my O'level subjects but I am confused whether I should drop Science subjects or not. My current subjects are Accounting, Economics, Physics,Chemistry,Pure Maths and the compulsory subjects. If I drop Physics and Chemistry and take Business Studies and commerce will it be a good decision? Because I think if i keep the science subjects I might get a B or C in one of my subjects and moreover I don't like Science. But my parents are saying to keep science . What should I do? And is it possible to get 100% scholarships in Commerce ?
6th May 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student in class x but l am interested in commerce and in future l want to do my career in business studies but l dont know what to do please guys please help me please suggest me some ideas please...
6th June 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone, I am a commerce student and I study in class 11.
Can anyone tell me what courses are necessary to get a good job ( other than CA ; because it is really a tough 5 year course and if you fail then you have to repeat it) and a handsome amount of salary.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?