17th September 2011, 11:12 AM
yush jain

Default Re: [Testimonials]

ABOUT ME:Hello I am student of class 12th from kota rajasthan i am from science stream i also do job of teaching only for my carrer because through this i can revise my course in which i am weak
MY THOUGHT:I am think that we can change any thing only by changing our mind means if we are positive to a single piece of work it gone be a right and we got compliment
17th September 2011, 11:15 AM
yush jain

Default Re: About my self (diksha)

hello diksha i am ayush i want some tips from you
17th September 2011, 03:48 PM
neharavisharma

hello
i m doing my mba .i m in 3rd sem and i believe that "i can so i will do it"
18th September 2011, 05:11 AM
khush20

hey, i am Khushboo, pursuing graduation in B.A. hons English from DU. I am kind of person with high dreams. I teach students of primary classes and want to learn a few foreign languages also. I want to get a platform in my life so that i could never ask anyone for money. May be in near future which would be so soon i would be having every needed neccesity of a living. And i am going to earn it with my hardwork. This is me.
18th September 2011, 03:22 PM
gcha

about me: my name is chahal.
im student.and want to use this opporunity to explore myself n helping others.
my thoughts: peny peny makes many...i actualy want to avoid my fear of not trying new things,n move on with life
18th September 2011, 07:40 PM
minakshi chaudhary

hey m also from nangal (punjab)..wt u doing in these days?
19th September 2011, 12:27 AM
anncie10

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparna kundu View Post
Hello everyone, I am Aparna Kundu.

ABOUT ME: I am a student of B.A 3rd year English Honours and I always have a strong willing for being a teacher.But I am also keen to have some entrance examinations.Beside English there is another subject Psychology in which I take interest on.New people and their honest new thoughts inspires me.

MY THOUGHTS: Very time I use to think about my career.So I am only talking about it.I believe in self dependents.So,its no matter to me being a woman or a man.I just think that everyone can achieve the goal of his/her life if he/she really want to.
Being a professional this forum has made me gain the extra edge on various topics and has made me have a better hold on the enlish language.

Thank you very much.

I would continue to contribute to this forum.

Plus picture attached (optional).
19th September 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello Neelam
I appreciate your dreams.. Even I wish for the same. To make every Indian literate we need to do a lot but just to impart knowledge.
If you want my help in this regard then I am always ready..
19th September 2011, 10:32 AM
mehak29

Hello Neelam
I appreciate your dreams. Even I wish for the same. To make every Indian literate there is a lot we need to do. So many corrupt people will hold our steps as the money in their pockets will be reduced by our step.
If you need my help in any regard, feel free to ask me.
I will always help you.

Regards,
Mehak
19th September 2011, 10:23 PM
ttyagi61

About me:I am a student of class 12th of age 18.i want to change future of india into good one.
thoughts:-
1.never make other feell bad for your laugh.
2.live in present only,never thought about past or future.
20th September 2011, 08:35 PM
mehak29

Hi.. You are very true in saying that we should live in present only but dear in this competitive world we need to think about our future. You may not understand my words now but very soon you will feel the same.. Take Care.
21st September 2011, 10:23 PM
sabyasachi2011

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

ABOUT ME :-:
My name is Sabyasachi Sahoo. I had completed my MCA in 2009 from IMIT college,Cuttack under BPUT University Odisha.I am mentally strong.I have 100% faith on my ability. But my health problem don't support to enhance my career.
My Hobbies are Surfing web, watching cricket, writing innovatives ideas what I feel n playing Carroms with listening music.My native is Odisha .That's all about me.

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS FORUM :-:

Nice opportunity to improve our skills with earnings.I have not much idea in this posts even though i read more posts with perfect reply.I have just opened my account this month.
I thanks to given an opportunity for this testimonials.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/testimonials-222617.html#ixzz1YeTqGzat
22nd September 2011, 03:06 AM
shraws

about my self:
ur name,wat r u studying,ur achievements,acomplishments,about parents,no need to say all stuff about u just explain briefely
22nd September 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for ias?
23rd September 2011, 04:57 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: [Testimonials]

about me - i am a pharmacist, helpful in nature.

about this forum- this is very interesting, i want to more success of this forum in future.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bodhisattwa.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	47396  
25th September 2011, 01:39 AM
mehak29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the requirements for ias?
I don't have much idea about it, but I can suggest you to develop your interest in physics, geography etc..as they are asked in the prelims..
You must be of 21 years in case you want to sit to this exam..
Rest you must go for a search regarding this on web.
Take Care & All the Best for your future..!!
28th September 2011, 12:19 PM
somrasohil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .M

My thoughts: .

Currently i am new on this side.that's why i am facing some problem , but i am sure i will be perfect in some time.
Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
About me :
My self Somra Sohil.I am a student of B.E. chemical final year. I am very free minded. i would like to help people by sharing my knowledge .

My thoughts:
Currently i am new on this side.that's why i am facing some problem , but i am sure i will be perfect in some time.
28th September 2011, 06:34 PM
romishipra

sir i want to ibps clerk paper...plz send mer on my e-mail id .
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	47941  
29th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

ABOUT ME:
I am Papri Kundu, a Ph.D. Scholar from IISER Kolkata, West Bengal. My B.Sc. and M.Sc. was from Jiwali University,Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh in Biotechnology and Biomedical Technology respectively. I have also qualified CSIR NET,GATE and Women Scientist Fellowship (DST).I am honest and hardworking.Sometimes I am obstinate and this is considered as my demerit.
Other than studies I actively participate in extra-curricular activities which includes fine arts,scruptures indian classical music(vocal) and classical dance(Bharatnatyam).

ABOUT THE FORUM:
I came to know about the forum through an email.After going through the web pages I found this site is a good way to discuss about the career prospect and communicate with the other students who may be facing or may have already faced and overcomed the obstacles that I have already faced or facing at present.
29th September 2011, 08:38 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Red face Re: [Testimonials]

hi friend
i want to ibps clerk paper...plz send mer on my e-mail id .
[email protected]
`monaj`
3rd October 2011, 01:55 AM
manibairisal

I am mani bairisal, i am studying in 3rd year chemical engg. IES,IPS ACADEMY INDORE. (m.p) ,i am doing my work with smartness.
5th October 2011, 02:32 AM
pankajnit

keep touch with faculties and friends............
11th October 2011, 10:09 PM
suresh73493

Lightbulb Re: [Testimonials]

about me:
self motivating,believs in god,good thinker about my carrier,not maintains punctuality sometimes and i am not a hard worker.
About forum:
This forum is intresting and lot of information is there in this forum
we can get information about carrier,future planning,which will make better future,what to do and what not to do.
13th October 2011, 02:50 PM
ankita283

ABOUT ME:
I am Ankita GUpta from Lucknow.I am doing my B.TECH from IET Lucknow. My hobbies are cooking food and listening music. I am an effective team player and get easily adapted to the environments i am exposed to.
I want to establish a school for poor students oncei start earning.
ABOUT THIS FORUM:
This forum is great as it helps many users in INDIA to get answers to their questions....
It is also beneficial for us to get the scholarships which helps a lot to purchase our books etc. and also it increases confidence...
13th October 2011, 04:07 PM
shamika050

About me:I don't know where to start to tell about me.Well, I'm an undergraduate of University of Peradeniya Faculty of Engineering & second year.
I'm interested in many things as normal young man.Most of the time I'm with a computer Coz I like computing.

This Forem: Nice Idea I think.It helps to gain our knowledge and a value for that.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	images (2).jpg
Views:	142
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	51483  
14th October 2011, 06:26 PM
nias

Default MBA Instituite in Delhi

JRE Group of Institutions has been formed according to the highest international standards with state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate quality management and technical education.JRE will broaden the outlook of the students through the delivery of AICTE approved postgraduate and undergraduate programs viz. PGDM and B.TECH.
[URL="http://www.jre.edu.in"]
19th October 2011, 01:50 AM
jha16290

different people thinks different about me,i am just different at different times,no matter what the condition is i just make myself incontrol most often,i just want to enjoy my each second.
19th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND US QUESTION PAPER OF LIC AGENT EXAM FOR OCT-2011 IN HINDI

S.N.S
21st October 2011, 09:26 AM
srideepak

Thumbs up Re: Every thing for you..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by yush jain View Post
ABOUT ME:Hello I am student of class 12th from kota rajasthan i am from science stream i also do job of teaching only for my carrer because through this i can revise my course in which i am weak
MY THOUGHT:I am think that we can change any thing only by changing our mind means if we are positive to a single piece of work it gone be a right and we got compliment
hello yesh you are student of 12th class .this is a very good time for you please select the one way and don't look right or left go strate select your way and start running.....
22nd October 2011, 03:00 PM
vinnu820

about me:
it's all about my character iam a man of simple and honest person.
i trust in god for 50% and i belive on me 50% so,i can succed in every thing
22nd October 2011, 09:58 PM
AMIT CHOPRA

Myself Amit Chopra from pehowa. I'm studying in B.B.A. Final Year. My aim is to become a successful businessman and i'll do everything to achieve this.
22nd October 2011, 11:26 PM
amit.bppimt

ABOUT MYSELF : I mam a simple man and not very much specific about my choices,what i think is everything in this world is very beautiful and unique in its own ways so i want to enjoy every creatures in the world.

THOUGHTS : i was searching for questions and answers portals and then i came to know that this site very useful and much more.the more time u will give here the more u will learn.
23rd October 2011, 09:43 AM
SWAPNILSHELARE

My name is Swapnil Shelare and i am studying in class 12th.
23rd October 2011, 06:24 PM
sasank gautam

About me:- I m a simple living high thinking person.First of aii i am from INDIA and my native is bihar i know oriya ,hindi,english,maithli.oriya because i have passed 2 years of my life in rourkela.By finding myself within oriya people i come to know how to communicate in oriya .This is all about me.

ABOUT THIS FORUM:ON 23october i have opened net to know about the preparation for getting my goals and from there i come to know about this forum,than i registered myself in forum and know i m hopping that it will be benificial for me to achieve my goal...
24th October 2011, 11:04 AM
savithats

Post Re: [Testimonials]

HAI........
this was very useful, we can find all kinds of question and technical knowledge everything in this but the screen design and some of the web pages can be improved ....
25th October 2011, 01:59 PM
debaculdude

ABOUT ME...
HELLO SIR,
I DEBASHIS SARKAR seeking my BACHELOR IN PHARMACY from OOTY,TAMILNADU.AFETR B.PHARM I WANT MYSELF TO BE IN A SECURE POSITION AS A PHARMACISTS IN THE COUNTRY,I AM ABOUT TO FINISH MY B.PHARM AND I CAME FROM RAIGARH,CHHATTISGARH.I am friendly nature and kindhearted towards everyone and i want myself to be a successful pharmacists in the country..
ABOUT THE FORUM.
actually i am new to this forum today i registered myself a member for the forum but i hear about the forum from friends so,that's why i joined the forum..its good if i look into the helping prospective..
27th October 2011, 04:38 AM
prativendra

If you are interested in higher studies than you can utilize the Gate exam for M.Tech in your decipline.
Otherwise u can approach for camical or drug factories.if you will be according their requirment,than a bright future is waiting for u.
27th October 2011, 11:05 AM
sunilkumaraeronatical

I AM intelligent with the help of god and due to gudience of my family member and i am really hardworker.70 % hardworker and 30 %smartworker
=100% sucessful person in life
27th October 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prativendra View Post
If you are interested in higher studies than you can utilize the Gate exam for M.Tech in your decipline.
Otherwise u can approach for camical or drug factories.if you will be according their requirment,than a bright future is waiting for u.
thanq sir for your kind suggestion....i'll get into that if its worth putting to me...
27th October 2011, 11:21 PM
imran_rel

Arrow Re: [Testimonials]

about me : hi friends i think no one is perfect in any thing like education , game,business etc so i am also only a learning student because we are facing new problem in life and with them we are learning something..

abut this forum: really it's a very useful forum forv every student . its not my thinking but also it's my experience during taking help in BSNL,HAL,& SSC etc. like as tuff competition. i find my new teacher ,it gave me that which was rare a student find. & also i find confidence to face any problem alonly.

thanks.
regards :mohd imran khan
29th October 2011, 09:43 PM
vaibahv97

Post Re: [Testimonials]

About me

my name------usha gupta
d-o-b--------7th july 1971
my address---

546/16,
opposite p.w.d (b&r) office,
civil lines,
gurgaon (haryana)
pin code----122001
india

my thoughts

simple living high thinking and be honest.

I want to become an active member of this forum
1st November 2011, 03:10 PM
aniiita

hello mam, i just felt good reading this testimonial.
thank you
4th November 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hello mam , could you please tell me , what should i do to qualify IIT exam
12th November 2011, 01:31 PM
AVDESH KUMAR SHARMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatipalone View Post
Hello sir/Madam,
I am swati P alone,MCA2011 passout fresher,I like this sites and all these sceme.I want to do govt.jobs I m now giving ssc exam 19/6/2011.
For that i want previous question paper. the i found thi one.It is also help ful.
ok. I need one job which is suitable for me. so plz.....give me info.about any call..ok
Thank you.
Dear swati,

First of all you need to concentrate on the exam which you are going to give. Then at this time you can visit the site www.jobseekars.com & for Government sector jobs visit the sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com

All the best for this exam.
17th November 2011, 04:03 PM

About me: I'm alexpandiyan.k,now i'm doing ece 3rd year
my thoughts: i want to become a software engineer and i want to spend a part of my sallery for orphans,i want to enjoy the peaceful life without any harm by god's grace.
18th November 2011, 02:59 PM
sahaja mallarapu

ABOUT ME:

Hi all,
i am sahaja.I completed my B.E in CSE. I am working as an software engineer in an MNC on Oracle Apps technology.
Basically i am friendly by nature and love to spend time with family and friends.
i admire in helping others. i like to browse sites and read books. interested in learning new things.

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
Actually i am very much new to this forum.for the first time only i got much impressed with the material provided and became the member of this forum.
the material provided here is very much useful for job seekers.
overall this is a very useful forum.
18th November 2011, 03:00 PM
nithin1712

about me: I am nithin kumar,
I am from hyderabad,
i am pursuing b.tech(electrical stream) in a college named sri sai jyoti.
and all i came here just to help students,
i will surely help some of the pupil,
and also i want to complete my PG also.
21st November 2011, 12:54 PM
madrasikid

Hi, this is K.Shathrugan

ABOUT ME:
i'm pursuin MCA in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu.
Just like to enjoy the life,the way it is.No regrets,No complaints.
well versed in tamil,hindi,english.
Spent my school life in bangalore,secunderabad,chandigarh..
UG in SILIGURI,WEST BENGAL..

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
just joined,so plz be free to post any queries,questions regarding career and education.
i wud be glad to help u..
25th November 2011, 04:49 PM
robibsahu

About me

my name------robin sahu
date -of -birth --17th june 1985
my address---AT/PO-Bargarh
[email protected]

my thoughts

simple living high thinking and be honest.

I want to become an active member of this forum
25th November 2011, 07:02 PM
sujit_123

ABOUT ME:
my name is sujit ..i am studies in tybcom 2012..........

and i like makeing a simple and true friend he help me and every time he supported me anytime.....................

i like a playing cricket..............and all read a new books

ABOUT THIS SIDE
i think many student are help with our studies problem ............and personal views all so.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?