12th February 2012, 06:57 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Wink Re: [Testimonials]

This firum in payments very good.

Now this is my first time.
13th February 2012, 02:13 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

The basic amenities of life & enough experience too but still associated with this forum from the last days.

As money is not my aim but to gain & give something to my coming generation as education is well.

- No doubt that this is a wonderful site running owner.
15th February 2012, 01:43 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: [Testimonials]

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase

Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better.

tnanks .
16th February 2012, 10:35 PM
Aishwary

About Me:
I am doing BE in 1st year from Indore.
And i am not special but i like electronic devices and want to make new friend.

About This Forum:
I get more information by this forum and this forum is very helpful to increase my knowledge.
23rd February 2012, 07:46 PM
joseph_75

hi, I am joseph working as an accountant.I prefer to join C.A course.I would like to improve my knowledge in accountance.
1st March 2012, 11:57 AM
kabirvikasverma

This is Vikas verma pursuing B-Tech from [IMG][/IMG] noida presently a mechanical 3rd yr student.
my hobbies are Cricket, Movies, Writing, facebook.
if i talk about my good qualities they are, I m a hard worker, an honest person, true, emotional, friendly. not too much intelligent but smart enough to solve any problem.
I would love to serve my country as an engineer and i am trying for it.
I m a workaholic person. I am good in team work and management work both. Technically i know how to work on MS office, Photoshop, Coreldraw, pagemaker & autoCAD.
ABOUT THIS FORUM:
actually i am new to it so did not know too much but i believe it will help me and others through me.
1st March 2012, 03:48 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

ABOUT ME :- My self vinod agarwal , 21 year old. now i am pursing my btech degree from rajasthan techinal university, I am in 3rd year.

About this forum I want to say that its a fantastic forum. It gives me lots of information and I feel also proud to help other's help.
1st March 2012, 03:50 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

ABOUT ME :- My self vinod agarwal , 21 year old. now i am pursing my btech degree from rajasthan techinal university, I am in 3rd year.

About this forum I want to say that its a fantastic forum. It gives me lots of information and I feel also proud to help other's
7th March 2012, 04:42 PM
pradeepermba

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

HI i am, cool boy...new here.
14th March 2012, 07:37 PM
ssid005

My Name Is SIDDHARTH
I m studying in THE COCHIN COLLEGE for the course B.Com Taxation
I m 18 yrs old
I m a singer, a tabalist, a cajon player...
15th March 2012, 11:24 AM
nkrjn17

Hii friends...
I am ankur jain pursuing my engineering from K.U. haryana. I am a 3rd year computer science engineering student. Basically, i am from Delhi, but right now i stay in college hostel for my education.I used to play badminton in my free time, listening to music, chating etc etc,,

I just want to be successful in future. I want to cross each and every parameter of success.

ABOUT THIS FORUM:-

I am new to this forum but still i want to say that it helps me in gaining knowledge about some new courses and even in getting some extra knowledge and some thoughts of peeple.
Even it feels very good when i answer any query of the poeples. It feels like that i am contributing to my nation.

thanks..
15th March 2012, 12:11 PM
priyanka.nair

Quote:
Originally Posted by yush jain View Post
ABOUT ME:Hello I am student of class 12th from kota rajasthan i am from science stream i also do job of teaching only for my carrer because through this i can revise my course in which i am weak
MY THOUGHT:I am think that we can change any thing only by changing our mind means if we are positive to a single piece of work it gone be a right and we got compliment
yash u r doing job na so do it becoz while doing job u will know more people of varoius category...
best of luck...
15th March 2012, 04:07 PM
nkrjn17

Hii
I am ankur jain pursuing my engineering from K.U. Well i am 3rd year computer science engineering student. I uesd to play badminton in my free time, listening to music, chating etc etc.
About my future:-
I just wanted to be a succesful person. I mean to say that i want to achieve or cross all parameters of success, and want to create my name and fame in this world.

About the forum:-
Well i am new to this forum, but still i want to say that its literally feel good when i answer some one question, i just feel like that i am contributing to my nation.

thanks..
16th March 2012, 12:40 PM
victoryesu8

ABOUT ME: I am ESWAR VIDHYA SAGAR, completed BE in the discipline of ECE in 2011. present working as a assistant professor. i am self made man, i learn from my past mistakes and expreience.

MY THOUGHTS: Present i am thinking about my life and my future i want to improve my skills,english. i joined this on thinking that it will be usefull for me in my life.
17th March 2012, 03:31 PM
dixitanjul24

Post Re: [Testimonials]

This is Ms Anjul dixit .I m from delhi rohini 110086.Now i m persuing BBA frm HIMT college after BBA i want to become a IAS or IPS this is my big dream of my life.
19th March 2012, 10:03 AM
pranavforu

My self Pranav Patel and i am from ahmedabad, Gujarat,India.
My birthdate is 30/03/1991.
And i am a B.Tech Student in Computer Engg.

Today i came to know about your forums and frankly speaking it is too interesting. i am glad to know about it.

Thank you.
24th March 2012, 12:10 PM
Angelina Mary

i'm Angelina interested in medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry. I'm talented in western vocals and playing instruments. i have an aim to do following courses:
B.Pharm,M.Pharm in pharmaceutical chemistry.
please guide me through your scholarship.
26th March 2012, 01:50 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

About Me- Hello everyone, I am B.tech student. I am average student and believes in hard work and God. I am a versatile person with so many interest. But right now as I am in final am concentrating on my career.

About Forum- As I am new to this forum so I don't have much idea about it. But till now I really found it very helpful to students as there are many links regarding previous year question papers and other informations. I really feel lucky to to get in touch to this forum as I would be able to get my query solved and also would be able to help others.
29th March 2012, 05:55 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

I AM intelligent with the help of god and due to gudience of my family member and i am really hardworker.70 % hardworker and 30 %smartworker
=100% sucessful person in life

About Forum- As I am new to this forum so I don't have much idea about it. But till now I really found it very helpful to students as there are many links regarding previous year question papers and other informations. I really feel lucky to to get in touch to this forum as I would be able to get my query solved and also would be able to help others.
29th March 2012, 06:05 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

The basic amenities of life & enough experience too but still associated with this forum from the last days.

As money is not my aim but to gain & give something to my coming generation as education is well.

31st March 2012, 01:07 PM
choudhary arvind

hi sir,
my self arvind choudhary i need rrb junior engg electrical solved exam papers and syllbus rrb junior engg (electrical )
my email address: [email protected]
1st April 2012, 08:49 AM
pranavforu

About Me -
Myself Pranav Patel and I belong to Ahmedabad (Gujarat), I am Pursuing B.Tech. from Charotar University, Nadiad. According to my nature, I am very helpful, Co-operative, to resolve the problem of others and help to need people with my skills and my talent and I feeling very proud to be a part of society which need the help. When I am going outside in journey and I am seeing that someone has needed help then I am ready to help that person and try to handle the situation. With my talent and my skills, I want see myself after some time in a very great and strong position in top MNC’s.

About our forum:-
Well, I was going through websites and surfing for data regarding CDS Examination when i came through E & C Forum.When I joined I believe the forum had less than 5 Lac members.When i was a junior member I answered many answers which helped me to finish among the top 10.When ever i used to feel free i visited the forum and started answering questions.

I really feel great being a TAFP member of this forum.I could know many new things about career related options after joining this forum.I would continue answering for E&C Forum and believe administrators would bring more surprises soon.
4th April 2012, 10:18 AM
thapa sita

hi..very good morning..
About me-iam sita doing bsc nursing in bangalore,basically am from nepal.i am here for the purpose of study.as iam kind hearted and helpful person it makes me easy to be in my profession.am very proud to be a nurse and i would like to be a good nurse.its a necessity of our nation.each and every people in country need a good nurse for their health promotion..nurse play a vital role in maintaining a good health of person right from birth till death.even child in mother womb get a nurses care..so we should respect a nursing professional as it is dealing with health...
My thought-we have to try until we cry.if something happened to our life it is because of a good reason.do not give up anything till the end...
About the site-as i am new to this site,am not very clear about it,,but it is very good for the people who like to expose in such field,and it is useful for all the people.it helpful for new generaton..
7th April 2012, 12:08 PM

I am a new member of this forum from 6th april 2012. I am a B.com graduate. My hobbies are Playing carom, Singing, Surfing internet. I have learn more from this forum. It is very useful to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rose.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	86605  
11th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Patra01

ABOUT ME:
I’m Akash and working as software testing team leader at Orimark Technologies Inc – One of the leading testing training institute in India. It also offer a wide range of software testing services to all over the client ranging from regression testing to data base management testing that truly matches the clients requirements.

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
Excellent....this Forum assist us a lot to explore knowledge which is very important now-a-days. I wish all the best to this Forum and hope it will be keep up the same job in future!
17th April 2012, 02:11 AM
priyanka ingle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them

About Me:- I am Priyanka.
I am now completing my BE in Computer science.
I am a good and confident person.
My hobby is dancing.
I like living my life happily.
My Thoughts:- Hard Work Has No Substitute..
17th April 2012, 07:53 AM
rounak_online

About me: I am social and helping by nature, born to bring some kind of revolution...By educational background i'm an Engineer but changed into a social worker.
My thoughts: Every thing is planned, we just a puppet of almighty GOD. We are part of his game or project. We do whatever he wants and its his thought which flows inside us. Haven't seen him but felt him nearby. Everyone should try to help all people whether he gives a smile in return or not. Never wait for oppurtunity to come ,go for in search of it.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1 002.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	88738  
17th April 2012, 07:29 PM
VISU1996

Thumbs down Re: [Testimonials]

Myself=>my name vishal people say me mad also my father. But am don't think so mad if am decided to do something than no- one can stop me am feel am differ to the world differ differ differ

my thoughts => am wanted to do some thing for whole earth am xii class student with non-medical+additional bio, am added my pic with the pic's of great sir albert ieastean . And there was no value of money in my life am want to make differ differ
my latest discover is electercity from potato

next target-> will be topper of hbse bord haryana this year and permanent member of this site
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Image0107(1).jpg
Views:	172
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	88796  
30th April 2012, 12:32 PM
Supratim Das

ABOUT ME:
I'm a student and awaiting the result of WBJEE.I sat for H.S. exam this year also.I'm a engineering aspirant.Chemistry is my favourite subject.... :-) :-)
16th May 2012, 12:18 AM
kinnarnara

about me;
I am bablu beniwal.
B.tech(agri.engg.) from ccshau hisar.
I am john cena biggest fan.
21st May 2012, 06:25 PM
shruti26191

ABOUT ME: helloo..frndz..i am shruti gupta and i am pursuing my B.SC final year ..i am planning to go for an MCA.well i have no computer background as such but as i am interested in this field now i got a chance to do something of my interest so i am preparing for its entrance..i am a simple girl and i like to read novels and gain knowledge from anywhere and everywhere..well this is not all about me because i want to do much more things in life to achieve my goals then i would describe me better..

ABOUT THIS FORUM: fortunately this is my 1st visit to this forum and i registered few minutes back and i really liked this forum because it deals with the basic problems and issues of student who are stuck in between there career related problems..i really appreciate the work of all the readers ..
30th May 2012, 02:00 PM
SURYATEJAREDDY2099

That's good
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
hello members,

we are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • something about yourself: Who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • what you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

so, a typical testimonial would look like:

about me: .............................................

my thoughts: .............................................

now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • avoid grammatical mistake
  • do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • if you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

how to submit:
  • submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
10th June 2012, 11:33 AM
akkikaware

Hi...
About Me :- am not a gods gift am the child of my parents (my GOD ).. !!
what to say about me its Nothing Much .. !!

But I am Going to be an Good Engineer, Very Soon....
I become to be computer Engineer.. .
Well my self i am atish Kaware .
i am Belongs to pune
. .
and i well knows about English , Hindi, and also marathi .. .
Actually friends, Why i know marathi because of am maharashtrian . .
Studying
my College Days in Pune again makes me locallite
of Maharashtra. .

ABOUT THIS FORUM:-

well.. what i can say about this form is very helpful to the new students.
this form us in gaining knowledge.. which is helpful to the our day to day life..
and this
help to others in knowing things by answering
their questions..

SIR,
From bottom of heart really lot of thank you .

~~Regards~~
Akkikaware
11th June 2012, 06:49 AM
Radhakrishna143

About me :- I am a simple student of engineering from a poor family of Bihar. I am a person who
believe in the hard work. I think that time is very
important for everyone because it can not come
twice. Friends are very precious for me. My aim is
to become an engineer and help the own country
India and also i want to help those candidates who are worried about the career because the
career option is the important factor of the
human life. My Thoughts about E & C Forum :- When i join this forum on 16th December 2010 then i don't
know nothing about this forum and start
competition. At first time i can not do well
because i was not have more knowledge about
this forum but now i am trying to do well in this
forum by helping the all member of education and career forum. I think that this forum is useful
for all the student of India. This Forum increased my talent and knowledge
both. My working skill power is becomes strong
with this Forum. I got knowledge about the
many entrance exam which is useful for me and
also for another student from this Forum. So i can
say that this Forum changed my student life.
14th June 2012, 05:55 PM
sahil5678

i am student of 12 class and want to become an engineering besides my aims ,i am very shy guy who wants everything should be right at place and trying my best to help others but in return i am emty .you know i have a habbit to trust the people in very less time but that trust would not be longer with me .so i want to tell you please dont trust people without knowing them very well ,i think u r geeting my point.
15th June 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Is IES GATE academy is best for ies and gate coaching in chennai?
16th June 2012, 01:10 AM
ABIANSH PRASAD

About Me:- well, I have just completed my higher seconday education and going to do B-tech.........
About this Forum:- I got to to about this forum form BRtricks.com site and i think it's a wonderfull forum where students can get solutions of there questions which will help them for their future and also enhance their knowledge about that particular topic..........
23rd June 2012, 09:35 PM
arjun@sbi

About Me: Hi Friends this is Mallikarjun from Guntur. I completed my B.Tech(2008) with ECE as a specialization. Presently i am working in State Bank of India previously i was worked in Infotech as a Network Consultant in Hyderabad. As compared to my previous job now i am very happy with Present job.

My thoughts: Just want to Enter in RBI. This is my Dream, if not possible want to go for Promotion as a Technical Officer in SBI
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Edit.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	97508  
24th June 2012, 08:05 PM
kavi gopani

Hello,
About me:
Name: kavi gopani
Qualification: I am a student of 3rd yr B Pharm in surat

I am not a brilliant student but i would love to be one of them.
I a very simple and sober girl who is happy with what she has but wants to achieve bigger goals.
I believe in handwork to achieve success and success is achieving our desires in any or every field.
To achieve any thing and any goal we need to have prior preparations and then when opportunities meet preparations , success comes.
I like drawing, painting,sketching
I am the topper of my college but i feel there lack of general knowledge in me and so i am trying to increase my knowledge through this forum .
I would like to thank the creator and managers of this forum for providing me an opportunity to do something different to expand my knowledge.
I am from a middle class family and i believe here every member must do some earning in order to contribute our part in in the family to run it smoothly.
And i give my part by giving tutions to students and i like my job.

About this forum:
1.This forum is a very good way for gaining knowledge and information in the education field.
2.This forum has provided me with much knowledge though i have joint it recently.
3.The question answer pattern is very creative idea as it gives direct answers to respective questions.
4.The scholarship part is the best part of this forum.
5.This forum has helped me learn a lot of things about entrance examinations and again thank-you to this forum.

Thankyou,
kavi
28th June 2012, 10:49 PM
nishantverma1

Myself Nishant Verma, Doing B.tech(IT), Interested in Computer Programming.
14th July 2012, 05:21 PM
sahil mehta18

Angry Re: [Testimonials]

u9u0u0u0uuj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
15th July 2012, 12:14 AM
kosaraju nagendra1215

Arrow Re: [Testimonials]

Hello friends,
about me:
name:k.Nagendra kumar,
qualification : i am the student of final year b-tech whit IT.
* I am doing part time job as maths teacher in one private school.
* I want to became a inspired person for the next generation students.
My Thoughts:
* My suggestion to the creator of this form is "please make advertisements about this site because many students did not know about this site".

Thank you,
K.Nagendra kumar.
18th July 2012, 05:40 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

About Me :-

Yeah !! what to say about me its Nothing Much !!But I am Going to be an Engineer, Very Soon. !!!

An Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer.

Well i am bhaumik Belongs to GUJRAT ButKnowledge, But know gujrati, English , Hindi (of course ).

So i want to conclude that i am from No where but from

Fantastic+Fabulous=Fantabulous

Start Earning and learning for the First Time from Internet.

Now my Internet is Full of Knowledge

Giving Time to This Forum makes me Comfortable every Day , without this i can't even think of making my day successful.

Regards
Deepak Kumar
Top Answerer
[/QUOTE]
19th July 2012, 11:13 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

i feel proud & very happy to be a part of forum.
19th July 2012, 03:42 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

ABOUT ME: Am an engineering student persieving my btech 2nd year.
Am enough good,smart,intelligent.am my favouate.

ABOUT THIS FORUM:Its really really helpful for me.
i joined in this to clear my doubts and many doubts of mine are now cleared.
such type of sites should be increased to bring knowledge in people.
19th July 2012, 04:26 PM
samuelmendonsa

What will be the procedure of getting the scholarships
it will be through check or online transfer
within how many days will i recieve scholarships

please reply
21st July 2012, 09:37 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.
21st July 2012, 11:08 PM
shaikharifa123

I am a talented student but step out many times because of financial problems.
because including me We are 5 children in One family.And Our family is not a nuclear family.
My father is the only person who earns.
Help me
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	scan0001.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	101364  
23rd July 2012, 12:15 AM

Hi All,

I came across this this forum today when I was googling (very fond of) and couldn't help registering myself. So, this is my first posting. Firstly, I want to thank all the contributors here for initiating something like this. I am sure this forum has brought changes in many people's life.

I come from a very remote village of Bihar and currently working as Assistant Manager in one of the MNC's in Hyderabad. After reading through some of the posts here, I could easily recall how my life from childhood has been. I would be glad to be of any help that I can share through my experience of life or knowledge.

By the way, I have recently developed an interest of becoming an IAS officer. So, I hope this beautiful forum be helpful to me too.

Thanks,
Manish
24th July 2012, 11:48 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

ABOUT ME :-:
Well my name is edephic. I completed post graduation of computer application.
I have quick adaptive skills so my works are smart.Then my hobbies are
1.Raiding the bikes
2.Yoga
3.Dancing, and
4.Playing.
Am looking homely girl and also living with joint family, so i have more tolerant and patience mentality.

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS FORUM :-:

Marvelous opportunity to improve our skills with earnings.The greatest openings was found on this month by me.so i have not much experience in this posts even though i read more posts with perfect reply and perfect answers permitted by the authorized persons of this website.
Really this is a fabulous chance to bring out our language and knowledge with speed typing.Then it is a very great time to spend this forum with gaining a more knowledge.
And I thanks to given an opportunity for this testimonials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?