21st November 2011, 10:10 PM
bhasu74

Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?

Sir,I am employee of State Bank of India since 2009,can I join TA as a part time job to serve my nation beside my banking job?

11th December 2011, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?

Hello Friend,
Its good to know that you have nationalistic feeling of serving the country but in our country its not possible to hold two office of profit at the same time. So its not possible to do any part time job as a TA or any other. If you are talking about the job of Teaching Assistant then I feel there are many NGOs who are providing free education all across India. You can get associated with them and offer to work free.

regards
11th December 2011, 10:57 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasu74 View Post
Sir,I am employee of State Bank of India since 2009,can I join TA as a part time job to serve my nation beside my banking job?
Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?

It's good to see that you have nationalism and you want to do something for your country .Today most of the people are engaged in their own work so there are very few people who want to work for the country .

Since you want to serve the nation, i don't think you will charge anything for your facilities .If i am right then yes , you can definitely do the job but if you want to earn some extra money then you will not be allowed to do this job .In india no one is allowed to join two office of profit at the same time .

If your intensions are right then join any NGOs and serve the nation.

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?

HELLO SIR,
I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR OUR COUNTRY.I WANT TO SERVE MY NATION SO I WANT TO JOIN R&AW.
I AM PERSUING B.SC. 3RD YEAR .HOW CAN I JOIN R&AW.

IS ANYONE JOIN R&AW WHOSE UNCLE IS IN R&AW? DOES THIS HELPS IN TO JOIN IT.
18th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m so much intrested in raw and like that type of agency its was my dream from my childhood that i shuld be a spy becoz i was read so much noval or see movie but now i m M.D. of school so now i want know that can my my child or my son get this job after 12th or after b.com i want do some thing for humanty .jaipal jaipal@[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?