24th October 2011, 10:14 PM
kartik41

Default Re: PHD topics in finance management or banking and insurance management

Accounting (financial record keeping); 4.2 Banking; 4.3 Corporate finance; 4.4 Investment management; 4.5 Personal finance; 4.6 Public finance; 4.7 Insurance; 4.8 ... 7 Actuarial topics; 8 Asset types; 9 Raising capital; 10 Valuation ...
Thanks,
25th October 2011, 02:32 AM
jacobs

Default Re: PHD topics in finance management or banking and insurance management

P.Hd topics in Finance management or banking or insurance management :

>>managing a budget

>>investments

>>cash flow manager

>>balance sheet

>>financial analysis

>>bookkeeping basics

>>Asset management

1st November 2011, 12:33 PM

Please give me Ph. D. topic on Service quality
3rd November 2011, 06:46 PM

now i am studying final year mba so i want what are the finance topics in retail banking sector. please send me
7th November 2011, 06:21 PM
samspat

hi dear

PHD topics in finance management or banking and insurance management

basics,
role of treasure,
getting an accountant or bookkeeper,
buy accounting software,
getting a banker,
basic overview of financial management,
bookkeeping basics,
financial controls.....etc
16th November 2011, 01:14 PM

I want to do phd in banking, can someone help me in selecting topic.
thank u,
srilakshmi.
laxman ralnalkar central university gulbarga
16th November 2011, 01:25 PM

For doing Phd, one have to make lot of literature review and also have to relate with industry and check whether the industry is facing any problem related to what you have read. So, to derive at a PhD Topic takes 5- 6 months.

Buarny Kunjappan MBA, M Phil, Ph.D Scholar
Asst Prof in (MBA Finance )

sir i wan go for phd as i m working part time in mba college so now i want to go for phd so please guide me sir i lll keep in touch with you my mail id is [email protected]
21st January 2012, 11:12 PM

please send me this topic detail
tell me about any PHD topics in finance management or banking and insurance management
16th March 2012, 08:11 AM

Re: phd in finance

I have completed my finance project in event study analysis , kindly suggest me some topics for phd
10th April 2012, 12:27 PM

sir good morning .... i want to do phd in commerce . please suggest me good topics in commerce. sir pls send to my mail id; [email protected]

thank you sir
16th April 2012, 08:15 PM

could please any suggest good PHD topic in management. I have MBA in project management through distance education
21st April 2012, 07:04 PM
Mr. Dey.

i want to do phd in finance, can someone help me by providing
guide nos,
thanking u,
shikha agarwal
you can do phd in finance by selecting some area of financial sector and its working model. like growth of micro finance in india, banking sector globlization and its hardle. just select topic and prepare for that as text matter no one can read your reasearch topic 100 % ,
Mr. Dey (phd research scholar)
27th April 2012, 12:41 AM

I want to do phd in credit and risk managment, can someone help me in selecting topics
my Name is Chidi from Nigeria my email is [email protected]
31st May 2012, 03:13 PM

I have done MBA in finance, qualified NET and worked in retail banking sector for 5 years. Now i want to do Ph. D .please suggest me some relevant topics

reg
Nishi
26th June 2012, 07:45 PM

topics that is not registered in finance for phd course
19th July 2012, 03:19 PM
kavin4247

i need phd topics in banking
( foreign exchange and Credit 0
30th July 2012, 05:04 PM

hi have cleared phd entrance in management from Mumbai university ,I have been working with broking industry for more then 7 years, I have done my masters in finance would like to pursue phd in finance .request you to plz suggest me with research topic. my email id is [email protected]
30th July 2012, 06:10 PM
anu kumari 2

friend there many topics related finance management or banking and insurance management like--

Only seniors can answer

Microfinance
Mergers and acquisitions
Retail and Commercial Banking
Corporate debt restructuring
CSR of Banking Industry
Portfolio Management

Ph.d topics in bankig

Financial Networks and Applications
Open Source Technologies
Financial Information Systems & Business Intelligence
Financial Inclusion Technologies
Core Banking System and Beyond
Alternate Delivery Channels
Information Security
Information Technology in Banking
Security Technologies for the Financial Sector
Electronic Payment and Settlement Systems
30th July 2012, 10:20 PM
padmasree253

Following are the Phd topics in finance management or banking and insurance management.

*investments

*Asset management(finance)

*budget deviation analysis,

*financial analysis.

*financial controls

*balance sheet,

*cash flow manager

*bookkeeping basics

*managing a budget
13th August 2012, 07:53 PM

plz guide me with some phd topics which depends upon secondary work only [email protected]
14th August 2012, 12:53 AM
randeephooda.2012

Following are the Phd topics in finance management or banking and insurance management.
-cash flow manager
-bookkeeping basics
-managing a budget
-investments
-Asset management(finance)
-budget deviation analysis,
-financial analysis.
-financial controls
-balance sheet,

And many more but I know about all these.
6th December 2012, 11:54 AM

I am studing IT management in ph.d degree and I want to ask you to propose some goog topics for my thesis. Thanks & best regards
24th May 2013, 02:16 PM

please suggest me the topic of PHD in the field of finance. i am looking for your quick and positive responce.
my mail id :- [email protected]
thanks sir.
27th July 2013, 02:54 PM

Default Re: PHD topics in banking

I want to do phd in banking, can someone help me in selecting topic.
thank u.
Nasariya,Madikeri
28th July 2013, 01:03 PM

Sir i want to get some innovative topics in behavioural finance for my Phd degree ?
27th October 2013, 06:46 PM

trll me very recent topic for phd
9th January 2014, 02:45 PM

i joined ph.d and i want to know the related topic of finance for SMEs sector. My mail id -mallick.subhasmita@gmail. com . pls help me. thank u
8th June 2014, 08:32 PM

hello friends ,i m doing job in banking sector and want to persue PHD in banking but banking is so wast that not able to choose a topic for PHD programme in one topic.

anjali
5th August 2014, 10:20 PM

hiii
i m sadhana shukla, i have cleared p.hd entrance exam of rdvv jabalpur, i m from management field so want to some topic for phd synopsis. plz give me answer as soon as possible. by the experts. my email id is [email protected]