22nd March 2013, 09:11 AM
udaykumargyara

Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am a 3rd year student in Kakathiya Distance Education

hi sir
im doing my degree(b.com) 3rd year in kakathiya distance education
age 24. will any chance to do llb after my degree course?is there any chance to do llb course for distence degree candidate?

24th May 2013, 09:09 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am a 3rd year student in Kakathiya Distance Education

Hello friend

>>There is no chance of doing LLB now because you have crossed the maximum age limit
>>The age limit for LLB is 20 years
>>In case of SC, ST relaxation is given for 2 years
>>There for the age limit for Sc, ST is 22 years

all the best
25th May 2013, 10:01 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am a 3rd year student in Kakathiya Distance Education

Yes it is possible for distance degree holder to pursue LLB after completing graduation. You can apply for the 3 years long LLB course.

The distance education degree will not be a barrier to prevent you from applying for the LLB. The rules by Bar Council of India allows distance education degree holder to apply for LLB.

However you can not apply for LLB through distance education. This course is not offered through correspondence therefore can only be completed through regular mode.

As per Bar Council of India, 80 percent attendance is necessary to complete the LLB course. There are Law courses that are offered through correspondence, but Bar Council of India does not recognize them.

Therefore once you have completed graduation, apply for the 3 years LLB through regular mode. There are various universities that offer this course. Such as Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University etc.

LLB Eligibility

1. The candidate must have completed graduation.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks, depending on the university.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. In DU, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST for LLB.

5. The upper age limit is 30 years for General and OBC.

6. There is 5 years relaxation given to SC/ST.
28th May 2013, 11:09 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaykumargyara View Post
hi sir
im doing my degree(b.com) 3rd year in kakathiya distance education
age 24. will any chance to do llb after my degree course?is there any chance to do llb course for distence degree candidate?

Yes,you will be able to do Law Course after completing your Graduation Degree course in Distance Education.For taking admission in this course you will have to apply for LAWCET.

To apply for this entrance test you will have to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualification :-
  • You should be pass out in your Graduation.
  • Your degree should be approved from the DEC(Distance Educational Council).
Marks :-
  • Minimum marks required for General and OBC category candidates should be 50%.
  • Minimum marks required for SC and ST Category should be 45%.
Exam Pattern for LAWCET :-
  • This test will be divided into 3 sets.
  • Total number of questions will be 120.
  • Each questions will be of 1 marks.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 90 minutes.
Exam Syllabus :-
  • PART A :- General Mental Ability and General Knowledge - It will include 30 questions.
  • PART B :- Current Affairs - It will include 30 questions.
  • PART C :- Aptitude for the study of Law.It will include 60 questions.
For Online Form Fill Up -->> Click-Here .
7th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

my age is19 years am studing bcom final year is am eligible to apply lawcet i there any age restrictions
27th May 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a degree holder in Hospitality management join for 3 year LLB course?
5th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir/ma'm,
I am a student of B.Sc IT(2nd year).My question is that can i do LLB after completing my graduation.I am very much interested in doing so.So is there any chance for me.
Thankyou
5th August 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am 3rd student from kakathiya distance education 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?