22nd June 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?

I want to take admission for DFM from Welinkar college as correspondance. Can you suggest me, this course should help me for my career growth or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?
  3. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  4. Companies for Finance, Investment banking, Asset management after MBA from a good college?
  5. List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE
  6. Are there MBA courses in Jamnalal Baja, Sydenham & Welinkar Institutes?
  7. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  8. Which college in Chennai offers PG Diploma course through correspondence mode?
  9. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  10. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  11. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  12. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  13. Names of the universities conducting Ph.D in Management through distance learning scheme for a MBA in Finance holder?
  14. Is ICWA a proper choice to make a career in finance and management?
  15. Which course to take after 12th between BMS and B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  17. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  18. How to build my career in management after completing B.Pharm and MBA in finance
5th July 2010, 12:18 PM
NISAMTI

Default Re: Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?

you want study DFM..it is totally finance related...but only,because you can have good future in carrer.so,better you continue the studies which are commerce based...besides thet commerce group in degree or in inter,u do this diploma course..it fetches you so much in job oppurtunities.
6th July 2010, 08:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?

Hello friend,
Welinkar college is a good college if not the best. And as far as the course is concerned, it will definitely add value to your resume and will give boost to your career. After completing the course, you will be eligible to work in the finance departments in both private and public sector. Every firm needs an expert who knows various financial planning techniques. An Expert who could analyse and interpret financial management statements and reports such as balance sheets, income and expenditure statements, budget, cash flow projections, variance analysis etc. So, career prospect of financial management is good in the present scenario and has the potential to increase opportunities in the coming future.
6th July 2010, 06:53 PM
Kushagra Makin

yes Wellinkar is very good college and it take students by MH-CET, CAT and ATMA.

you can apply for it by filling its form.
6th July 2010, 09:06 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?

Hi,

You haven't stated what you have accomplished. I mean your current qualification. Also not detailed that you are employed or not.

Literally, correspondence course wont make drastic change in career. If you are Employed, U can add to your promotion.

DFM From Welinkar is good. As it is a good institute for management.

All the best.
27th September 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my post gratuation and now want to do post gratuate diploma in finance from Welinkers. I working in one organisation as as accounts executive.so please give the details like how can i take the admission and what is the criteria, fees structure.
23rd April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year b.com student so can i apply for diploma in finance & managament. is it ok?
26th June 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

diploma in tax management by correspondence. which is good college in mumbai?
8th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

diploma in finance management in wellinkar, is it worth doing as i m giving cet entrance for mba too,just to get more knowledge in finance,as i want to do mba in finance further???
14th August 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

when is the startin date for diploma in finance management as a correspondence
4th June 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th n nw m thinking to do diploma in finance management will it b ok or i should do it afterwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?