23rd December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?

sir..! I am frm kashmir nd I hv jst gvd my 12th exm thz year in novembr nd my subhjcts wer medicl nd i want to do futhr mbbs on the basis of 12th mrks as Its my aim nd i want to achv it sir nd em a gr8 hardwrkr sir nodoubt n vry much intrstd n biology field nd have good hold in tht subhjct sir..! nd i want to prefrjhlndr city collages fr my mbbs course whch gv direct admission ..! sir plz suggst m such collg whch hv good placement nd tel me the total fee..!

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  2. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  3. List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?
  4. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  5. List of the best colleges to get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  6. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering admission through 12th marks?
  8. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  9. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  10. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  11. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. How can I join Architecture course? I am an intermediate
  13. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
  14. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  15. List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?
  16. List of top colleges of Mumbai which are providing admission in B.Sc Physics on the basis of intermediate marks -- [New]
  17. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  18. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
24th March 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

list of engineering colleages which offer direct admission on the basis of 12 percentage
15th April 2014, 12:54 AM
Sonya Hussain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed +2 in 2010 &secured 92.7%. please inform me the list of colleges or universities offering admission on the basis of +2 marks.
I have completed grade 12 In Canada and wish to complete my education in Bhopal India as NRI sponsored student and I am Interested in Accounting or Interior designing Can you Please guide me in how to apply.
6th May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 81% in 12 and 43 in jee mains. I would like to know in which college I can take admission in civil engeneering and n the basis of 12th marks
2nd June 2014, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

I had scored 87.6% in 12th pcb with 95 in chem and bio 91 in physics and not performed well in aipmt so is there any hope to be a part of mbbs collage or biotech in low fees
17th June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I got 90.2% in12 th CBSE board . Can I get admission in best universities .I want to do engineering with mechanical or civil.please suggest me the best engineering universities which can give me admission directly on the basis of 12%.
28th April 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir ,I am having 35 marks in jee main and i am a general candidate from rajasthan my expected board % is 56 this year due to very much tuff cbse paper which ENGINEERING COLLEGE in jaipur will take me as this time
RPET is not conducted so 50% admissions will be on board merit basis and the rest 50% will be on jee main merit list please tell me ???
2nd May 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 88% in 12 frm telangana board . So can.i get admission based on my 12 std mark
25th May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 95.25% in 12th exam. My suject was Bio-maths. Can I get the list of medical colleges in India and Kerala where I will get admission in MBBS/BDS based on my 12th std marks only and, without paying fees?
15th July 2015, 01:11 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks

There are many private universities and colleges in India those provide admission in Colleges on the basis of 12th Class.But you didn't give the information about your 12th subject that from which stream you are.It means that there are many colleges for Commerce,Maths,Bio Students.

There are some colleges those offer admission on the basis of 12th Class Marks.

--> Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

--> Vellore Institute of Technology

--> Sharda University

--> RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

--> Osmania University, Hyderabad

--> PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

--> Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad

--> Lovely Professional University

--> Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune

--> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
15th August 2015, 11:05 AM
binaybhagat

---------------------------------

(1)sharda University
(2)lovely Professional University
(3)rv College of Engineering
(4)Christian Medical College
(5)banaras Hindu University
(6)nirma Institute of Technology
(7)Anna University
(8)bharati Vidyapeeth,
(9)amity University
(10)indian law Society's Law College
(11)birla Institute of Technology
(12)sharda University
(13)international institute of Information Technology,
(14)vellore institute of technology
(15)bharati vidyapeeth
21st August 2015, 07:18 PM
kumariipsita

---------------------------------------

--Nirma Institute of Technology

--psg College of Technology

--Bharati Vidyapeeth,

--rv college of Engineering,

--Birla Institute of Technology

--Anna University

--Bharati Vidyapeeth

--Lovely Professional University

--Sharda University

--Amity University

--Osmania University
26th April 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 90.3 in 12th class basing on 12th class merit which college can i get and where should join for btech cse ece or eee
15th May 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have got 47% marks in chemistry, 47% marks in physics and 51% marks in biology and I want to know which college will offer me admission in bsc chemistry
27th May 2016, 07:18 PM
mitalirani

List of colleges offering admission on
---------------------------------

>University Of Mumbai,
>Bharati Vidyapeeth
>rv College of Engineering
>Sharda University
>Osmania University
>Amity University
>International Institute of Information
>Birla Institute of Technology
>Birla Institute of Technology
>Nirma Institute of Technology
27th May 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 93.3% and i also qualified in jee mains i am searching for B.tech colleges,sir do you tell me colleges which i am applicable for cs course
6th June 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12 this year and got 89%. I am medical student and want to do B tech biotechnology. Please tell me the list of those college which give admission on the basis of 12 marks
30th June 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61% marks in pcb from bihar board..Please inform me the list of colleges or universities offering admission on the basis of 2 marks for physiotherapy course...
5th January 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am only preparing for class 12 board cbse from pcm.
So sir please give me colleges who will seek admission on the basis of percentage.
20th February 2018, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11 standard with 458 marks with 97%. I am expected to get good marks 12 standard(2018). which university offering degree (BSC physics) program through 12 marks
23rd March 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

List of law colleges that offers admission on the basis of class 12th marks purely... please answer my query as soon as possible on my email id- [email protected]. I will be grateful to you if you provided me with the same
2nd June 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

If I getting 80% marks in class 12 then how many college allow to take admission ? Please give me information
25th June 2023, 12:33 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

There are numerous colleges and universities in India that offer admission based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard (or equivalent) examination. Here is a list of some well-known colleges and universities that consider 12th marks for admission:

Delhi University (DU): DU offers admission to various undergraduate courses based on the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes cutoff lists and merit-based selection.

Mumbai University: Mumbai University offers admission to undergraduate programs based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process may vary for different courses and colleges affiliated with the university.

University of Calcutta: University of Calcutta offers admission to undergraduate courses based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes cutoffs and merit-based selection.

University of Madras: University of Madras considers the marks obtained in the 12th standard for admission to undergraduate programs. The admission process may vary for different courses and affiliated colleges.

Banaras Hindu University (BHU): BHU offers admission to undergraduate programs based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes entrance exams as well as merit-based selection.

Jadavpur University: Jadavpur University offers admission to undergraduate courses based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes entrance exams and counseling.

Anna University: Anna University offers admission to undergraduate engineering programs based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) counseling.

Pune University: Pune University offers admission to various undergraduate courses based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process may vary for different courses and affiliated colleges.

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU): JNU offers admission to undergraduate programs based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes entrance exams and merit-based selection.

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU): AMU offers admission to undergraduate courses based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard. The admission process includes entrance exams and counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?