29th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MTECH admission IIT with a gate score of 663?

sir i am preparing for gate xam for getting mtech admission.i belong to (ECE) OC category.what is the minimum gate mark i need to secure out of hundred for getting seat in iit madras.plzz mail me to [email protected] sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  6. Cutoff score of GATE for admission to M.Tech. programs in IITs
  7. How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT or VJTI? Do I need to get a good percentage in B.E for admission in M.Tech?
  8. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  9. Mtech in IIT Madras through GATE score?
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any IIT or BHU or AMU after scoring 47 marks in GATE?
  12. Admission in IIT through GATE score? What is the GATE cutoff for BARC?
  13. M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?
  14. M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score?
  16. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  17. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  18. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
13th August 2013, 05:06 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get MTECH admission IIT with a gate score of 663?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepm26 View Post
I am an electrical engineer Can i get in an IIT with a gate score of 663 .... my rank is 420 .... also is it good enough for getting me a job in companies like IOCL etc
Hi

You should have mentioned your category.
If you belong to general category then you have very very slim chance ( almost no chance) as your rank is high for general category

If you belong to any other category then you have high chance.

With 420 rank, you wont get the top IIT, however, lower IITs and top NIT are within your reach.

Again for getting job in IOCL your Rank should be under 100 for general category

all the best
28th March 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MTECH admission IIT with a gate score of 663?

Hi Friends
My gate score is 616 in GATE 2014 in EE,Any chances for IITs and PSUs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?