10th January 2017, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes?

I have got 22 percentile in CAT. Is it possible to get an admission in a good college??
Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes
  2. Process to get admision in MBA?
  3. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  5. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  6. Can I get admission for MBA from reputed college after scoring 60.10 percentile
  7. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  8. Percentile required in CAT, MAT and XAT to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune? -- [New]
  9. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  10. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  11. Date of CAT and MAT entrance exam? Minimum percentile required to crack these exams?
  12. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  13. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  14. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  15. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  16. What are the courses I should opt for after graduation with 68% marks?
  17. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  18. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?