15th June 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes

Dear Sir, What is the minimum percentile required in CAT Examination to get seat in top and reputed Government Institutes. Please let me the know the Minimum CAT Percentile required. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  3. Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?
  4. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  5. Minimum score required in CAT Exam to get a percentile of more than 95?
  6. List of reputed colleges that I can apply for with a percentile of 85.09 in CAT Exam?
  7. What is the required percentile in CAT to get admission in NIT Trichy in DOMS? I have scored 78 percentile in CAT
  8. How to join MBA course in HR after completion of Graduation from Delhi University?
  9. Any chance to get a call from IIM after scoring 68% in 10th, 69.8% in B.Tech?
  10. Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM?
  11. How to study IIM for MBA after passing B.E electrical engineering
  12. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate?
  13. In which colleges can I get(with fee around 2 lakh) after scoring 30 percentile in CAT?
  14. How to do MBA in IIMB after doing CA in ICAI?
  15. Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?
  16. How much percentile is required for admission in reputed colleges? List of best colleges except IIM's?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM-C if secure 98 percentile in CAT having completed B.Com from IGNOU?
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
15th June 2016, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, What is the minimum percentile required in CAT Examination to get seat in top and reputed Government Institutes. Please let me the know the Minimum CAT Percentile required. Waiting for your reply.
If your CAT percentile is above 95%, then you are eligible to get admission in best government MBA college.

If your CAT percentile is in between 85% to 95%, then you will get average type of government college.
16th June 2016, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes

It is not mandatory that getting a good percentile will ensure your seat in top and reputed government institutes like IIMs. This is because unlike IITs, admission in IIMs are not done only on the basis of scores in entrance exam. CAT score will ensure you interview call from the IIMs. Then you need to clear the selection rounds to get admission chance. Usually there are two rounds - GD or Written Analysis or Extempore and Personal Interview along with assessment of scores in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation if any. Work experience is also taken into account. CAT score above 95 percentile usually ensures call from the top and reputed institutes. For top IIMs you need to score above 99 percentile.
16th June 2016, 12:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes
is 99.9% percentile. 99.9% percentile is the safest score to get a Interview call from top B-schools.

CAT is Common Admission Test.It is an entrance exam conducted at the national level by IIM for admission in management programmes. This is an online exam conducted every year.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for CAT exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate from a recognized university.The candidates who are in the final year of any course can also apply for the exam.

-There is neither age bar nor the no.of attempts limit to apply for the exam.

-The selection procedure is completed in three stages.These are

* Written exam

* Group discussion

* Interview.
4th June 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in delhi University offers mca programme and what are the numbers of seats of mca in these colleges.my email id is [email protected] reply on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?