24th May 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes?

i got 95.99 percentile.will i get admission in cet kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CAT Percentile required to get admission in reputed Government Institutes
  2. Process to get admision in MBA?
  3. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  5. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  6. Can I get admission for MBA from reputed college after scoring 60.10 percentile
  7. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  8. Percentile required in CAT, MAT and XAT to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune? -- [New]
  9. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  10. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  11. Date of CAT and MAT entrance exam? Minimum percentile required to crack these exams?
  12. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  13. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  14. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  15. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  16. What are the courses I should opt for after graduation with 68% marks?
  17. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  18. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab?
13th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes?

will marks of ssc,sc,graduation matters in admission of mba?
2nd July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir , i am soumitra das aged 19 belonging to sc category and recently i got a job in the untied bank of india in the 2010-2011 clerical recruitment process and i am also pursuing b.com.sir i will appear for cat after completion of my graduation in the year2013, pls do let me know that what percentage of marks should i score in cat that woud be enough to get call from the iims.sir plz reply
19th July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i belong to the sc category..so just wanted to know what is the minimum mark of cat needed for a good b-school..except iims..i would be thankful if u suggest me the college names along with the minimum mark needed.
18th August 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU has asked to submit the score in Percentage & not percentile for my MAT exam.
My composite score is 658 & percentile below 86.12
How should i calculate my percentage ????
They are asking percentage of my MAT & not percentile.....

pls help
15th September 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear fellow frns am a really new for CAT , am going do it now. I have work exp of 2 years , pls i want to join at least top clg apart of IIM's . what clgs are best and wat % shld be min score ...

pls help , thnx in advance
18th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hello every one...
i am securing around 65 marks on an average in pt's prac cat,how much percentile i'll get in cat?
19th October 2011, 09:58 AM
kishoreb4

Dear fellow frns am a really new for CAT , am going do it now. I have work exp of 2 years , pls i want to join at least top clg apart of IIM's . what clgs are best and wat % shld be min score ...

pls help , thnx in advance

hi.citing your experience as 2 years it would help you well.you you want to get into top mba colleges apart from iim's from you need to score 95+

all d best.
11th November 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir how much questions we should attempt to get 80 percentile in CAT..
THANKU
15th November 2011, 01:41 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
it's vary in every year according to the number of student, question pattern and students performance. but for taking admission in MBA you should maintain at least 50% marks throughout the career. but on average you should maintain above 90 percentile in CAT and MAT to take admission in a reputed institutes. percentile is different from percentage. don't be surprise. a good study can make very easy to get 90 percentile.

thanks
15th November 2011, 11:32 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Through CAT , you can even get admissions to most prestigious names in India in the field of management i.s. IIMs if you are able to secure a percentile greater than 99 or 99.5 but don't get shocked by figures .

For this percentile , you just need to secure a percentage of 55% or 60% to get calls from multiple IIMs .

And for MAT , percentile remains the same but you need to score atleast 70-75% to get the best and brand names ...

Remember that these percentages are for the toppers of the top colleges but even 10% relaxation in them will get you through good colleges which are having very good placement records ..

Attaching you sample paper , look at them for standard and pattern of paper to be conducted ..

Visit http://www.catiim.in and http://www.aima-ind.org for details regarding examination .

thanks
16th November 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 percentile in feb mat tell its validity
17th November 2011, 03:49 PM
rahulvardhan0

Angry Re: Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes?

sir i am vaibhav panday..can i have the information -how much percentile can i get as i have 20 question full correct out of 60 in this cat 2011 & for this percentile can you name the colleges where i can get admission(i know it is low)
23rd November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i will get around 65-70 marks in cat will i get 80%le.
29th November 2011, 06:25 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Through CAT , you can even get admissions to most prestigious names in India in the field of management i.s. IIMs if you are able to secure a percentile greater than 99 or 99.5 but don't get shocked by figures .

For this percentile , you just need to secure a percentage of 55% or 60% to get calls from multiple IIMs .

And for MAT , percentile remains the same but you need to score atleast 70-75% to get the best and brand names ...

Remember that these percentages are for the toppers of the top colleges but even 10% relaxation in them will get you through good colleges which are having very good placement records ..

Attaching you sample paper , look at them for standard and pattern of paper to be conducted ..

Visit http://www.catiim.in and http://www.aima-ind.org for details regarding examination
25th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hii...dis is SHREYA SAHAY.. i scored 51 percentile in mat exam dec 2011. so in which college should i get admission
1st January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

when does MBA colleges starts
10th January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% mat Dec. Which clg suits my percentage. Pls tl
11th January 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

i have got 67 percentile please suggest something.....?
11th January 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i scored 87 percentile in mat and in cat exam i scored 94 marks which my percentile is 14 am i eligible to any college?? if i am suggest me some good colleges offering international business course in india??
11th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

HI...........SIR/MADAM..CAN U JUST HELP ME TO KNOW THE COLLEGES AVAIALBLE IF WE HAVE SCORED 08 PERCENTILE IN CAT 2012.
12th January 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 80percetile in cat as well i have a work experience of 2yrs after btech.is dere any chance of getting any nit or iit?
16th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 55% in cat can u suggest , in which college i should apply
16th January 2012, 05:20 PM
pranshu540

sir i got 55 % in cat can u suggest me that for which college i should apply
24th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i had scored 705 in mat exam. cn i get admission in top b-schools
25th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

HI....I HAVE GOT 64.79 PERCENTILE IN MAT EXAMINATION......AM I APLLICABLE TO APPLY TO MBA COLLAGES???????????????????????
28th February 2012, 10:53 PM
pulsarman

HI DEAR FRIEND,

For admission in MBA you should maintain at least 50% marks throughout the career.

OK
29th February 2012, 10:27 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravindra Pratap Singh View Post
sir, i want to do MBA from reputed institute and i belongs to reservation category,so i want to know the mininmum percentile in CAT,MAT or in other main exams through which i can take admission in reputed institute.
HI!
TOP M.B.A COLLEGE IN INDIA:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

GOOD LUCK!
1st March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

my percentile in mat feb is 98.12 so in which college i can apply
4th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 50.82 percentile in mat..will i get admission in good college??
5th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 98.58 percentile in MAT 2011 exam...please tell me the names of some good colleges(placement wise)...thankyou!!
15th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 33% in CAt suggest me some institute for MBA
26th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 65 % for cat. will i get admission in good colleges ?
28th April 2012, 11:06 AM
onest

And for MAT , percentile remains the same but you need to score atleast 70-75% to get the best and brand names.
Remember that these percentages are for the toppers of the top colleges but even 10% relaxation in them will get you through good colleges which are having very good placement records.
Attaching you sample paper , look at them for standard and pattern of paper to be conducted.
Visit http://www.catiim.in
5th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is work experience essential for a place in top b- schools?
am a fresher and am pesuing btech final sem.. and i will b appearing for cat 2012
my academic career is as follows: 10th- 81%
12th- 71%
btech (mechanical)- 84%
28th June 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjusays View Post
There is no reputed insitute which accepts mat score....As far as cat score goes a percentile of 90+ would be sufficient to land you in good college....There are some colleges which accept 85+(like sp jain) but they focus more on profile rather than percentile alone....
Sir can u please list out the names of the top mba colleges which accept score of 90 percentile in cat
20th October 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

can anybody get me the list of colleges accepting CAT percentile of 80% and above?
22nd December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 615.5 with 75 percentile in december mat exam.......which colleges are good according to my score?
9th January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 44.46%ile in cat and 79.76% in mat..can i get a good MBA college on the basis of these scores?
9th January 2013, 07:51 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

In order to get a well reputed college, you will need at least of 90 percentile marks in CAT because the competition is very stiff and for getting into reputed colleges, its gettin more tough. Therefore you need to give out your best to perform well in common admission test. Regular practice will help you to get through the exam and secure your seat in good reputed college.
Gud luck
10th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have scored 74.81 percentile in CAT, just want to know which all colleges can i apply to with this score...???
14th January 2013, 03:58 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.............

You should be better to score At-least 90 percentile in exams like CAT/MAT to repute in a good college...........

ALL THE BEST.............
25th February 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 64 percentile in MAT. Can I get admission in a good college with affordable fees?
10th April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 41 percentile in cat what colleges shll i apply for?
24th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% in mat exam will I get scholarship in b- schools. Please suggest me some good b- schools please?
14th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I scored 76.8% in cat-14 & 99.53% in may mat-13 ....pls suggest good collleges and how to apply and wat to nxt...pls rply asap!!!
20th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 37.8%ile in cat 2013..recomd me some good colleges..
25th February 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i got 88.03 percentile for mat. will i get admission in good colleges?
4th May 2015, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, today i have taken MAT exam abd i am totally confused about how Composite scores and Percentile are calculated.... My expected score is 50marks considering 1 marks for each question excluding Indian and Global Environment section.... Will you please help me out of this confusion that what composite will i get... Regards
24th March 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have a CAT score of 48 percentile and I am a kashmiri migrant. Where can I get admission under migrant quota with above score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?