24th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students?

hi sir, i am completed MY B.tech with aggreate 57%.
i'vve good sound in computer knowledge. .
sir im intrested in software field. . sir im joined in software testing course. .
is there any possibele to get a job in this field with this %. .
how can i set my carier in this field. .
is there any possible,to get a job with experience in software testing course min 2 to 3 yrs. . can i get job in top most software companys,
is they see % or Experience in Software testing feild. .
sir plz give me sujjestion . .im in dilema. .
2nd December 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have 65% aggregate upto 4th sem(cse)......but unfortunately i got supply in one paper......will it cause hard to find a good job..
what's the chance for getting job thru campus recruitment....
9th December 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i am gayathri.i have aggregate of 76%in 10th,82%in 12th standard.now i am studing b.tech(ECE) final year with aggregate 57%.i am searching for a job.can you tell any job opportunities for above 55% aggregate students.
10th December 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i scored 59.90 in 10th and 61.33 in 12th and 72 in B.E can i apply for an MNC jobs........ plz reply me sir
19th December 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i havIT jobs 67% in my 10th,55% in 12th,60% in BSc and 63% in my BTech(ece). so will be able attend any mnc's for
19th December 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, ihave 67 in 10th,55 in 12th and 63 in BTech then can i apply for any MNC's in IT sector plz.. tell me sir
25th December 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I got 75% in SSLC, 57% in 12th and 57% in B.E CS till 7th semester ....I m feared about my feature...Please tell me Both govt and Private Companies which recruits less than 60% students..
27th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sunil.i am doing my B.E(CSE) with 57% aggregate,so that can i get a good job on IT sector.if i cant get the job for this %.shall i join courses done by NIIT. so that company will offer a job for courses.so plz guide me sir i not have an idea about it..thank you.
22nd January 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Yes, mine is very crtical . I don't know whom I should contact or give any simple solution for my question. I will be glad if someone can answer my question.
I have done B-Tech in ECE and completed with arrears and still have got 2 more papers to get cleared and now I'am currently working in a BPO for more than 3 years and which is not not at all my stream.
Hope you understand my pathetic situation . So can anyone tell what could be best done in my case to get a good job in my stream ? What are all other alternatives you suggest me ? Please do reply ..... Ramesh KV
27th January 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR PLZ TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN DO BTEC COURSE IN NANO TECHNOLOGY I M IN 11TH & I WNT TO OPT THIS FIELD AS MY PROFFESION
15th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have completed my B tech with a 57% and 12th 70 % and 10th with 55 % i completed my btech with a stream of ECE plz tell me can i get any job? tell me the companies which take me with this %...?
16th February 2011, 12:46 AM
SupritShestha

there are several jobs available for Btech student in the market...we just need to be capable enough to grab it before someone does... off course marks may matter in some places but you ability will lead you to your destination so don't worry much about the marks..
28th February 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , my name is tuneer malik .. i m in my last semester of btech .. i have an average of 55.01% .. i have electronics and communication
my field of intrest is not really electronics but more into telecommunications .. its a scary scenario to even think of not getting a job .. i can not go for mba and mtech as i cn not afford it right now .. all i ask u is that i can u tell me a way to get through something .. where does my kind of job oppurtunities lie ??
i would appreciate u helping me out sir . thank you .
1st March 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.Tech Computer with agreggate of 55 % . in 2010. trying very hard to find a job. Also i did Btech from Pune University where the grading is very strict. In most colleges/universities getting a 70-75 % is quite achievable, however in Pune University scoring that high is extremely tough. I did read somewhere than companies like Infosys , Wipro , Accenture do consider 55 % aggregate when they recruit students from Pune Univeristy colleges. is that true ?

G Singh
5th March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam studying b.tech final year(I.T). I have 56% aggregate.pls send the company names who wil offers the job for below 60%
9th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

help me..........
in fourth year c.s.e now mit 55% agggreate suggest me how i can get a job
is der any source
12th March 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is amit i m in final years aggregate 67% & but in acadmic % is 47% 10th and 57% in 12th.
so do i have chance to sit in interview of any goods company
14th March 2011, 05:53 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
my name is amit i m in final years aggregate 67% & but in acadmic % is 47% 10th and 57% in 12th.
so do i have chance to sit in interview of any goods company
hello amit...

Am sorry, you are not eligible to attend in some of the top MNC companies because you have only 47 % in 10th while the eligibility criteria for top MNC companies is 60 % throughout the studies... but you dont have to worry because there are many small companies with good day ready to offer job for the students based on their performance and not with marks you can very well join those companies gain some experience and then jump into top MNC's in the future...

If you want to try for job interviews and walk-in's in various small companies CLICK HERE...

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
18th March 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir & mam,
i completed my b.tech from electrnics &comm.
i am in final year with aggregate 64% & in 10th with 66% 12th with 51% please tell me according to my criteria govt. job and private job
am i eligible for mnc please tell me what should i do
5th April 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am studying b.tech(ece)i had 71% but i have 50% in my inter tell me what r the companies i am eligible pls sir
14th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
HI,
CSE is the branch which provides vast range of job opportunities as there are various fields in which a personnel can work upon and also there is a big boom in comp. sector .

But as your CGPA is not too attractive so the companies may not reach you for recruiting you but you have to go for jobs .

There are too many job opportunities for which you can apply but you won't be offered lucrative pay packets but they can be increased to very big extent by one's skills so you need to have very good knowledge so as to get recruited .

You are also eligible to exam conducted by govt. as there qualification criteria is to satisfy a minimum of 50% and also you are eligible for various private sector exams including names such as Reliance , TATA , HPCL , HCL , etc .

You need to get yourself updated through Daily newspaper and employment news .

Hope this was useful.
Thanks.
24th April 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in 10th standard. i have to decide what i have to become. i am always into computers. but people say that we need to be very good in it or else we wont get it.
i dont know what to do and i have to take up something. can you help me?
8th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

is networking job good?is it possible to shift to IT sector after doing networking job?
9th May 2011, 01:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You have scored good percentage of marks in 10th and 10+2.

As you have secured 59.6 in your B.Tech, it will be considered as 60%.

So you are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria to appear for the campus placements of almost all IT companies.

Many of the IT companies are going to hire Career 60 candidates in the sense candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out their career.

So you can appear for all the campus placements.

You can plenty of jobs in various public sector and private sector companies and in companies which provide financial services.

Be good enough in communication skills and subject knowledge which will benefit you in campus placements
9th May 2011, 03:32 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

One fact you are very well aware of that many job oppurtunities for you have been marred by your low CGPA, but still dont loose hope.

It is not advisable that you try for major PSUs or MNC as the competition is too high there, so its for you to do Mtech or apply in some low profile company and after 2-3 yrs , you can apply for Big PSUs after some experience.
9th May 2011, 04:56 PM
V.J. prakash

show some of core companies with websites to apply a job with below 60% for b.tech e.e.e completed members.
19th May 2011, 08:55 PM
balajivarma

list some of companies which is now offering 55% in software
24th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm doing final year of b.tech presently i'm having % of 70 please tell me whether this % is enough to get a good job in top most company's or else i should increase the percentage please suggest me sir.Sir moreover in my campus not no placement offers so tell me the ways to apporch a good job
3rd July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E.(machanical) with 6.72cgpa(euivalent to 59.97%). I want to pursue higher studies may be M.Tech or M.B.A. can anyone suggest me some good colleges where i can apply for admissions.
14th July 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have got job in railways with starting salary of 15000.But my dad want me to go to s/w.I've got 59%.I'm in dilemma which one to choose.Can someone give me suggestion,please?
22nd July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm b.tech 2nd year but in my 1st year result i got 56% marks
22nd July 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in be(cse) 3rd year with 55% aggregate,10 th 69% and Have 54% in 12th. I may debared in 7th sem,can i go for mncs or any company for job??????????
25th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my Btech in EIE with an 58.79%,inter with 85.5%,ssc with 75% is thire any jobs for me i am so confused feard that that i will have job or not .
plese sir guide me thank you.
17th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

ya dr im pursuing my be final year and i hav an aggreagte of 65% can i hav a job in bpo companies....like tcs and hcl this sept 2011???any off campuses goin on??
17th August 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir my btech %age is 54 and that of the 12th is 65. Is there any chance for me to get inside the private sector
25th August 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir my b.tech % is 57.5 and it branch any company sir iam eligible
25th August 2011, 01:09 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

dear friend,
Though all the companies doe's not allow 55% of marks , there are many companies who allow it, so you don't have to worry with it, just register with job search engines like monstar.com, timesjob.com etc , you will informed about your job
25th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i'm sugi... studying final yr B.E in instrumentation & control engg.... now i'm having 68% with 2 arrears...... is der any job opportunities for me?????
30th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam btech completed in branch EEE with 57.6 is any suggesion for doing job
5th September 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
hi i want to ask that i got 70% marks in btech EC and 70% in 10th and 54% marks in 12th,can i get any job in any company.plz reply soon
hi,friend in s/w filed required minimum 60% in 12th,some others company ask 55%.don't worry u have great future in BPO and also may be s/w filed...
6th September 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

even mine is same case do some one reply...

Quote:
hi i want to ask that i got 70% marks in btech EC and 70% in 10th and 54% marks in 12th,can i get any job in any company.plz reply soon
13th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir , am b.tech 2009 completed graduate.i worked for a software company where i got on campus..but the company was vanished as it was recission period.then i shifted to telecom and worked there one year .but am not at all interested to do that job so i resigned 2 months back(i.e.june 2001)..i got 61% in b.tech(ECE)..so could u please tell me what careers are there for me......
15th September 2011, 12:44 PM
saugata2008

As a CSE student 55% or little more than 55% in not enough to join companies like TCS,CTS,Wipro etc.They requires at least 60% in throughout the carrier . So you can go for M.Tech through GATE and after M.tech you can join Engineering as a faculty or you can go for the small software farm and try to get as much expirience as you can .Then try to get jobs in the MNCs with your skill .

Thank you
27th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam my name lavanya i am pursuing my b-tech 4th year.Still now my aggregate of 1st,2nd and 3rd year is 56% what should i do ? do i get 60% in this year?if not what should i do..?what are the other ways to get in good companies?plz reply me soon............
28th September 2011, 12:40 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,
CSE is the branch which provides vast range of job opportunities as there are various fields in which a personnel can work upon and also there is a big boom in comp. sector .

But as your CGPA is not too attractive so the companies may not reach you for recruiting you but you have to go for jobs .

There are too many job opportunities for which you can apply but you won't be offered lucrative pay packets but they can be increased to very big extent by one's skills so you need to have very good knowledge so as to get recruited .

You are also eligible to exam conducted by govt. as there qualification criteria is to satisfy a minimum of 50% and also you are eligible for various private sector exams including names such as Reliance , TATA , HPCL , HCL , etc .

Thanks
30th September 2011, 10:56 PM
shibendu

Dear friend,
you have 55% in your B.Tech.
But you did not mentioned your marks in 10th and 12th standard.

If it is more than 60% then you will be able to appear for so many companies.

But you have less than 60% in your graduation level.

You can apply for these companies :

1.Foradian technology
2.mindfire solutions
3.Oracle Ifex
4.Tech mahindra.
5.Brick and click.

_____________________Best of luck______________________
15th October 2011, 02:22 AM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,all top companies asking minimum 60% aggregate in engineering.Some few companies asking 50% aggregate.But you are eligible for all government jobs and private jobs.The different jobs are
1.Railway jobs
2.upsc jobs
3.software jobs
4.BPO jobs
5.bhel
6.bel
7.ntpc
8.bank jobs
If you won't get job go for higher studies it will be better for your career Or do some private courses you will get job definitely.
15th October 2011, 04:17 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syamkishore View Post
helo sir,i am studying final year b.tech in cse branch.i am having 56% aggregate.can you tell any job opportunities for above 55% aggregate students.

Most of the IT companies prefer students who have over 60% in 10th,12th and their B.Tech..

Few companies like Syntel do allow students above 50% to sit for the placement exams..

For appearing in Syntel placements..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should have 50% in 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) A study gap of not more than 2 years

3) No active backlogs at the time of placement..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
16th October 2011, 12:59 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
18th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What work we have to do after getting a job in company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?