17th May 2010, 12:19 PM
K Ravi Kumar

SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?

As per eligibility criteria of SRMEE B Tech admission one should get 60% marks in PCM. Whether it is calculated taking both the years into consideration or only intermediate 2nd year marks. Please clarify.

18th May 2010, 12:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?

dear friend

to get admission in SRMEE in B.tech then you have to get Minimum 60% aggregate
in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and For Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering you have to get Minimum 60% aggregate in Biology, Physics and
Chemistry.............

ok
all the best.
18th May 2010, 02:19 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?

marks of physics,chemistry and maths of only 2nd yr are considered and not the 1st one..all the best for your future endeavor..
21st May 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

to get admission in SRMEE in B.tech then you have to get Minimum 60% aggregate
in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and For Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering you have to get Minimum 60% aggregate in Biology, Physics and
Chemistry.............

ok
all the best.
Dear Rahul,

Thank you very much for your response. I want a clarification this 60% in AP Board Intermediate Examination in the 2nd year or aggregate of both 1st and 2nd year Intermediate examination

Ravi
21st May 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjusays View Post
marks of physics,chemistry and maths of only 2nd yr are considered and not the 1st one..all the best for your future endeavor..
Dear Sanju,

Thank You for your response. Can you please tell me how this 60% is calculated
13th July 2010, 12:00 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Ravi Kumar View Post
As per eligibility criteria of SRMEE B Tech admission one should get 60% marks in PCM. Whether it is calculated taking both the years into consideration or only intermediate 2nd year marks. Please clarify.
Dear friend there should be aggregate of 60% in all the three main subjects i.e. Physics,Chemistry and Maths individually and also in 2nd year.
19th September 2010, 11:22 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

the eligibility certiya for admission in b.tech programm is passed in 10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate in physics,chemistry and mathematics. thanking you.. good luck. fore more information please see the website www.srm.ac.in ,
23rd February 2011, 11:43 PM
chinudey20

Marks of PCM in +2 are considered for only for 2nd year.
24th February 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i have 58% on diploma last year , can i get admission to 2nd year Btech.
27th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me that when second round of couselling is held..my rank is 29397 for course btech and at what rank in srm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?