21st July 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

hello,

I done my +12 in commecrce stream but now i want to do MBBS due to some family issues i m not able to do +12 in medical stream, i m able to do it now and if yes then please give me some suggestions.

26th July 2011, 10:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

I done my +12 in commecrce stream but now i want to do MBBS due to some family issues i m not able to do +12 in medical stream, i m able to do it now and if yes then please give me some suggestions.
No, You are Not Eligible for MBBS Examination because for this examination only Science Stream Candidates May apply.

Those Who have completed His 12The examination form Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics are eligible for MBBS Course.

And You are form Commerce Background, So You are Not eligible for MBBS Examination. The admission in MBBS Course are based on Entrance Examination (AIIMS).

Eligiblity For MBBS Course -

>> You must have passed 12Th Examination Or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

>> Final Year 12Th Appearing Candidates are also Eligible For MBBS entrance Examination.

But you are Not eligible Because You are form Commerce Stream and For MBBS Course you must have completed Your 12Th examination with PCM/PCB Subjects And for More Information please Visit The Official Website -

www.aiims.edu
26th July 2011, 10:50 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
you have no chance of getting into medicine field
the eligibility for getting into any of the medical field is
you need to choose maths/computer, physics,biology,chemistry in+1
26th July 2011, 10:57 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello,

No,It is not Possible....

The candidate must have a science ground and the candidate must have a studied physics,chemistry and Biology in 12th examination.

If you want to get admission in M.B.B.S then the candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics.

The candidate must score at least 60% marks in their examination.

So,you are not eligible to apply for this examination.
26th July 2011, 11:15 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but you can not do M.B.B.S after completing 12th from commerce stream.

Actually, the eligibility for M.B.B.S is:

that a candidate should have scored more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology aggregate in their 10+2.

Age limit: 17 years to 25 years.

So you are not eligible....because you are from commerce background.

Right now, I can suggest you to go for either BBA or B.Com, after that you can go for MBA. That is the best option in front of you right now.
26th July 2011, 11:27 PM
genius_911

no you are not eligible for MBBS exam.... since you have done your 12th with commerce stream and for appearing into MBBS exam you need to pass 12th examination with minimum 50%marks in physics, chemistry,biology... science stream is the requirement to appear into MBBS exam..
27th July 2011, 12:31 AM
rana2011
Banned

No,you never can do this because for MBBS Course you must have completed your 12th examination with PCB[Physics,Chemistryand Biology] subjects and have to score minimum 50% marks in P,C,B and in English.

For more information please visit the Official Website -
www.aiims.edu.in

Thanks!
27th July 2011, 12:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

no. you can't do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream.

not only Commerce Stream, no Stream holder are eligiable for the MBBS after doing 12th.

actually MBA is mastered course.

so you can do it only after graduation.

before graduation you will not be eligiable for that.

so you have to do graduation in any stream.

all the best.............
27th July 2011, 01:24 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Sorry to say this. You are not eligible to do MBBS because you are not an science student.
MBBS can be done only when you study biology subject in 12th.
There are many career options for commerce like BBA,B.Com etc.,
for pg like MBA, M.Com etc.,
All the best.
27th July 2011, 02:37 AM
Muhammad Raza

Smile Re: Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

Quote:
hello,

salam, there are different fields that student have to choice what they want and once they get in to then they can not change there field so my answer for your question is that you should continue your commerce study and do BBA from one of the most popular university of your country
27th July 2011, 08:01 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NO , you are not eligible for MBBS.
because this eaxm in only oragnised for science steram students.

for this exam you have a 12th with physics , chemistry and bio logoy.

there is only the way for MBBS is that you have to do again 12th with science stream.
27th July 2011, 09:54 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

Quote:
hello,

Dear friend this is not possible because for MBBS YOUR STREAM SHOULD BE science .........

ONLY SCIENCE STREAM WITH BIOLOGY CAN ONLY APPLY...........

That's why you are not eligible for this exam ,for MBBS you should must read science stream with biology...........

That's why you are not eligible..............
27th July 2011, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello,

dear friend,

sorry to say dear it is not possible to do MBBS after commerce . for MBBS course you must have 10+2 with science and the subject combination is physics , chemist and bio.

in commerce department you have not these subject combination so you are not eligible for MBBS course.

all the best,
27th July 2011, 10:27 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible for MBBS course..
for that one must have science in 12th and biology as one of the subject in 12th..

As you have done your 12th in commerce so , sorry to say you that you are not eligible..
You can go for courses like B.Com, BBA, CA, CS(company secretary) etc..
So, go for anyone of that courses..

All the best..
27th July 2011, 12:38 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

As a commerce student you are not eligible for Medical entrance exam.only Science student are eligible for medical entrance exam.

For admission in MBBS you should have Physics,chemistry and Biology in 12th.only PCB student are eligible for MMBS entrance exam.

There is no any Medical exam for Commerce student.There are vRIOUS Exam for commerce student you have to apply for them.

For commerce student CPT exam is best.you have to apply for CPT exam.

There is no option for commerce student to go for medical exam.you have to apply for commerce exams which is best for you.
27th July 2011, 01:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

No,you are not eligible for apply MBBS exam.
because you choose in 12th commerce line
So for MBBS criteria is:-

* Candidate pass 12th science with Biology as subject
then he/ she will eligible for MBBS entrance exam.

For this you give exam like:-

OJEE MEDICAL
AIPMT
other state exam.
27th July 2011, 01:28 PM
saurav9889

friend since u are from a commerce background so its not possible to take the mbbs exam because for mbbs u have to take physics,chemistry and biology in your +2 years.though if u want u can enrol for a diploma in community healthcare that will give u oppurtunity to serve people
27th July 2011, 03:29 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
hello,

hello,
No, You are Not Eligible for MBBS Examination because for this examination only Science Stream Candidates May apply.
so please try something else......
27th July 2011, 05:15 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello,

you are not eligible for doing mbbs because you were not having physics, chemistry and biology in 12th class which required by a student for doing mbbs.
there are a lot of other options for you. you must try them
27th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
hello,

No you can not do so. For doing MBBS you should be from bio group.
29th July 2011, 03:27 AM
anil_kumar89

No, You are Not Eligible for MBBS Examination

As a commerce student you are not eligible for Medical entrance exam.only
Science student are eligible for medical entrance exam.You must have passed
12Th Examination Or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
and English securing a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology and English.only PCB student are eligible for MMBS entrance exam.

For commerce student CS/CA exam is best.you have to apply for CA/CS
exam.There is no option for commerce student to go for medical exam.you have
to apply for commerce exams which is best for you.
9th August 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

yes now a days u can nothing is impossible if you have strong desires
i had a same probs like you i moved to usa did my prerequisite for md proggram
and now m doing doctore of medicine in usa.
9th August 2011, 05:24 PM
sg1991

No, you cannot do MBBS. The admission to MBBS course is given on the basis of AIPMT or state level PMT test. The eligibility criteria for appearing in PMT test is that you should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.

I think that you should go for Chartered Accountancy or B. Com.
16th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Sehwag6

No you are eligible for mbbs
16th October 2011, 12:55 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Those Who have completed His 12The examination form Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics are eligible for MBBS Course.

And You are form Commerce Background, So You are Not eligible for MBBS Examination. The admission in MBBS Course are based on Entrance Examination (AIIMS).

>> You must have passed 12Th Examination Or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

>> Final Year 12Th Appearing Candidates are also Eligible For MBBS entrance Examination.

But you are Not eligible Because You are form Commerce Stream and For MBBS Course you must have completed Your 12Th examination with PCM/PCB Subjects And for More Information please Visit The Official Website -

www.aiims.edu

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-mbbs-after-doi
16th October 2011, 01:06 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

www.aiims.edu

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-mbbs-after-doi
11th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother, do not worry, if your financial condition is not bad then you can do M.B.B.S. in some counties like china, ukrain and some universities of russia.But in case of russia you have to do foundation year (10 months) in which you will study physics, chemistry, biology, russian language and may be some additional subjects like history of russia etc.But it's very lenghty to do M.B.B.S.in russia because foundation year is almost 10 months and M.B.B.S. is 6 years, it means it will take 7 years, just to become general physician.I can give you the name of some universities like first moscow sechenov medical university, russin state medical university and riyazan medical university.But there are so many medical universities in russia but their reputation is not too good.But do not worry, you can search by yourself the universities in above mentioned countries.I say that these countries and may be some other counties just think about DOLLARS and nothing else,so pay money and study what do you wish.May God Bless You.*S.I.S*
11th February 2012, 06:23 PM
unagi

According to me if you are trying in commerce field then mathematics is not required because the commerce consist various subjects which requires the math only as a base and the second point is that it is not a bad option for you if you are interested in commerce side with maths because a candidate interest in necessary that in which field he wants to go as the area of interest in which he can work easily with pure heart and zeal
25th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir i am ashish. i want to be a doctor but i am studant in mathmatics field (PCM) so can i do MBBS? and i am 12th passed by 56%.
2nd March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i finished 12th with pure sience group (phy,chem,bot,zoo).... can i do mbbs...im i eligible to do mbbs ????
2nd March 2012, 01:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello,

HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.BB.S after passing the 12th with commerce stream..
M.B.B.S is medical course related to Human body and Disease..
You not know any thing about this so better you do course related of commerce field like B.COM, B.B.A etc..

GOOD LUCK!
4th March 2012, 12:50 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

Quote:
hello,

HI DEAR ,
No you cant do mbbs wthout hving science in your10+2
it is compulsory to have biology as your subject in 10+2
but you can do pharmacy which is also releted to medical field if you are intrested........

best of luck>
18th April 2012, 03:59 PM
ajaysimon

Smile Re: Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?

Quote:
hello,

if you are so much determined why dont you do your +2(science) through open schooling and try for MBBS. you can directly appear for +2 exam in one year of intensive study just register with some open school and do some research. nothing is impossible...
25th April 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a 37 years old lady who had taken arts group in preedegree & taken B.A English literature & also taken B.Ed in English.But now I want to M.B.B.S.Is there any provision to restart with Plus -2 with science stream & do M.B.B.S for people like me?
17th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I think you should give exams in science stream(pcb) if possible, by filling 17th form for science stream.
17th May 2012, 09:41 PM
vivek patti

Hello,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for MBBS in commerce stream.

For mbbs you have through the science stream. Since for mbbs you are becoming doctor in nfuture.
17th May 2012, 10:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce stream as the MBBS course is related to Medical Science stream for which one should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The candidate should have either appear for or completed 12th with at lest 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry,Biology from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 21 years, is eligible to appear for the various entrance exam like AIPMT/AFMC etc. for admission to under Graduate MBBS course.
18th May 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of commerce stream with biology subject.
can i do MBBS after 12th...?
2nd June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

by seeing the above answers im clear that i can not do mbbs after completing 12th in commerce.....now can i do diploma in biology and do mbbs .....pls reply
19th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a doctor but i am student in mathmatics field (PCM) so can i do MBBS? and i am 12th passed by 75%.
pls help me if can do any pre medical corse in any country n join for mbbs..
my email is [email protected]
19th June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i m a student completed my plus two with physics chem n maths as subjects..can i join for mbbs in any country after doin a short term pre medical course in biology ??? pls reply me...i hav go 75% in plus 2 my email is [email protected]
29th June 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hey
im a student in commerce stream so can i do MBBS?
30th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Once you have decided your stream while getting admitted in class 11 you cannot change that. So if you went ahead with commerce now there is no way you can change that and you must be knowing it that commerce students are not eligible to study any science subject. Now if you really want to study science then you have to attend both class 11 and 12 all over again which i guess is not a feasible option. So its advisable to look ahead and plan your career accordingly.

Good luck
9th August 2012, 09:55 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You must have passed 12Th Examination Or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
21st December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir,i had completed 12th standard with physics,chemistry and maths subjects.i want to study m.b.b.s now.is it possible for me to study 2 again.if possible please suggest what should i do to study 12th std again.
29th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

can i study mbbs without passing maths in 12 th all other subjects have marks above 60%
11th August 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs if have studied pcm but not biology can i write additional examination for biology only i want to be a doctor now iam 20 years old
11th August 2013, 11:18 AM
anjaneyulu.batta505

Quote:
hello,

If you want to do MBBS them you need to write the following exams

1.NEET
2.Medicine

If you got good score in those exams then you will easily get seat in a Good College.
11th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
No,you are not eligible to do MBBS course after completing 12th in commerce stream.Because to get a seat in MBBS course you need to attend the entrance exams.The entrance exams questions are mainly based on physics, chemistry and biology,as a commerce student you are not able to answer the questions and if you don't qualify in the exam you cannot get a seat in MBBS course.
That means you must have completed the 12th in science stream with physics,chemistry and biology to do the MBBS course.So,it is not possible to do MBBS course after completing 12th in the commerce stream.

Thank You
26th October 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

let me tell u that it is very much possible to pursue ur dreams in the developed countries like the USA and the uk. but in our developing country it is very difficult but not impossible also. U can pass ur required subjects from national institute of open schooling and then apply for mbbs. For this a min 6 to 7 years will be required. Very much time consuming. If money is not ur problem then just leave India and go to the USA for pursuing ur dream career. Iam also facing the same kind of trouble my friend regarding studying mbbs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?