28th March 2015, 07:40 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?

My dear,
You have good options of a bright career in both the electronics communication and software engineering because both fields are on their best and having its importance.
Software is somewhat may be the better option because in software you have more options of a multi-national company to get a good job as Microsoft.

If you have the knowledge of some language of computer programming and Designing technology-:
JAVA

HTML

NET

C, C++

ORCALE then you are a perfect software engineer and a perfect software engineer can get the good jobs in multi national companiesas in-

IBM

Microsoft

Infosis

Google

Facebook

ISRO

SAIL

and in electronics department some companies offers good job with high salaried package are-;

BHEL(Bharat heavy electrical limited)

Jindal power and energy ltd.

Philips

Sony

Samsung

Nokia

HTC

Videocon

Reliance communication

Reliance Energy

Thanks have a nice day.
19th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?

I have experience in equipment testing engineer in 1 .5 years then what r the big companys r in Chennai
15th June 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year ECE ,having 80% cgpa what programming language should I learn to get a job related in software and core company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?