14th November 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for IAS exam and books to be referred for prelims and mains?

SIR ! I am a student of BE 2 year(CS BRANCH) and i want to give IAS exam after my graduation . I have to become an IAS officer ..sir please suggest which books i have to prefer now so i can prepare well for future.....

14th November 2012, 11:15 PM
AAI ..

Default Re: Syllabus for IAS exam and books to be referred for prelims and mains?

HELLO SIR...........

Books as reference:-Spectrum's books on Economy

Manorama Year Book

NCERT Text Books for Class XI and XII

The Hindu newspaper

India's Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra

Our Constitution by Subhash Kashyap

ALL THE BEST...............

21st December 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am shithart i want to be a IAS officer so can u help me a bought how to preparing of exam give me advice

13th September 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for group 2 main exam and books to be reffered for main in tamil language

13th October 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

when there is not much importance of biology for IAS officer,why MBBS degree is also included as eligibility?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?