15th February 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any change in IAS Main 2015 syllabus?

Hi,
i wanted to know that from this year 2015 the syllabus for mains exam will remain same as it is or it is going to change . As we are not going for prelims syllabus . Is is necessary to go through prelims syllabus now or is it sufficent with just the mains syllabus of the subject..?

15th February 2015, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any change in IAS Main 2015 syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i wanted to know that from this year 2015 the syllabus for mains exam will remain same as it is or it is going to change . As we are not going for prelims syllabus . Is is necessary to go through prelims syllabus now or is it sufficent with just the mains syllabus of the subject..?
No, there is no changes in syllabus of IAS Mains exam. I have attached the syllabus so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR IAS EXAM.pdf(11.7 KB, 77 views)
15th February 2015, 01:13 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Civil service Mains pattern was changed last year and there will be no more changes this year. Notification for 2015 will be announced very soon.

As per changed pattern, you have to choose one optional subject.

And don't get confused with prelims and mains syllabus because syllabus for Mains is much more than Prelims. Also, Mains is subjective paper while prelims is objective.
Mains require much more practice than prelims.
15th February 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about best books for GATE prepration in civil stream and also best reasoning book
24th January 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Books and topics that should be well referred for IAS prelims and format of the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?