14th December 2011, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job?

m pursuing b.com(3rd yr). i wanna come into teaching line, can i apply? if yes then where???
20th December 2011, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job?

hello sir.
i am aradhana chauhan .i have done MA .&B ed.having 2 years experience of teaching.can you guide me for the govt job.
23rd December 2011, 07:03 PM

can we get job after completing b.sc in teaching line??/
2nd January 2012, 07:11 PM
nikitanegi88

Thumbs up Re: Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job?

I have just completed my masters in biotechnology and willing to enter the field of teaching
Originally Posted by Mayank Shekhar View Post
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)

■No. of Vacancies: 371 posts
■Age should be up to: 36 years,
■Salary PayScale : PB-2 9300-34800,
■Qualification: PG in respective subject and B.Ed.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)

■No. of Vacancies: 402 posts,
■Age Limit: 32 years for male, 42 years for female,
■Salary Pay Scale : PB-2 9300-34800
■Qualification : Graduate with minimum 45% marks and B.Ed.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery Teacher)

■No. of Vacancies: 381,
■Salary Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800,
■Age Limit: 32 years.
■Qualification: 12th pass with Diploma in Teachers Training

6th January 2012, 11:41 AM

SIR I AM B.ED BY ENGLISH AND PG ALSO BY SUBJECT ECGLISH I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE FORM WILL COME SO
THAT I CAN FILL UP THEM
9th January 2012, 09:23 PM
vandna garg

i have completed my b.com from dehi university and i have also also done o and a level in computers. Now want to do some govt teaching job is there any vacancy.
Thanking you
14th January 2012, 01:43 PM

please let me know soon dat how to apply for TGT job in government. where are forms available? or is dere ny way to fill form online?
19th January 2012, 11:51 AM

hello sir/mam

Iam nisha i have done my graduation and post graduation in history regular with 2nd division from kirorimal college(D.U).I take tuition's since last 4years and now i pursuing B.ED from jammu university and i clear the CTET exam.TEACHING is my aim and i want teacher job i am 23year old. could you tell me any vacancy of teacher job.i have done one year diploma in computer from f-tec.i can teach all subject upto 10th class and i can teach hindi,english,history,geography,economics upto 12th class.
Thankyou
19th January 2012, 07:37 PM

I am doing B.A PROGRAMME, 2nd year from Mata sundri college . Is their any govt job available for teacher.
23rd January 2012, 02:46 PM

what is the maximum age criteria in government jobs for special educator (D.Ed)
24th January 2012, 03:00 PM

CAN I BE A HINDI TEACHER WITHOUT COMPLETING BED
25th January 2012, 07:17 PM

i have completed my graduation in b.sc ,pursuing b.ed and now waiting for result. plz tell me which exam i have to clear for getting government job?
28th January 2012, 09:37 PM

i am pursuing M.A English & Communication Studies regular from guru gobind singh indraprastha university and also i have completed my B.Ed in hindi and social science in 2010 from the same university....so i wanted a job regarding govt teacher as a full time......kindly let me know if there is any vacancy....
thanking you,
Sandhya Rautray
31st January 2012, 09:22 AM

hello, i m priti kansal i have done b.ed with english & s.st with 61% marks from M.D.university. Rohtak. now i am Working in S.D.V.N. School last Two Years. now i am searching government permanent or Contract basis Job.

Priti kansal
09654904634/09873683753
2nd February 2012, 11:26 AM

I M GRAJUATE & NTT DIPLOMA PLS ASK ME A TEACHING JOBS IN DELHI
4th February 2012, 12:46 AM

i have done M.Sc Software engineering 5years integrated course. I am working as a IT lecturer at Cyryx college in Maldives since April 2009 to till to this date now i am searching jobs in india so please consider my details and send mail to me , if any vacancy available relevant to my experience and my degree. please let me know details are given below.
vijayanand jeyamani
Hail India
10th February 2012, 06:41 PM

I have completed my BCA and i have good knowledge of english, physics and computer.. If there is any job for me then do rply on my no. 8285479073
11th February 2012, 03:20 PM

hi- hi im msc math and pgdca work as asenr com tr and faculty at least 6 yrs one papr clear doeacc at psent as a in gbp noida.41yrs old also pandt g dekho.
16th March 2012, 12:30 PM

when exam will hold for Nursery Assistant teacher no of post is 381, and tell me some new jobs on contact base & permanent
i have done Ntt & Bed both course so tell both jobs
16th March 2012, 07:07 PM

QUALIFICATION
10th pass CBSE Board
12th pass CBSE Board
2 year primary.teaching.traning course GNDP
1 year computer course NDFC
B.A pursuing D.U
EXP.
2 Year school teaching
22nd March 2012, 10:24 PM

i hav done B.A. with 56% & b.Ed with 76%, but i m from hindi medium so how could i apply in Eng. med schools because everywhere they want experience & fluency in english but my english is very weak, so plz suggest me something that what could i do coz i m feeling so hopeless and i want a job too from financial status
2nd April 2012, 01:08 AM

HELLO SIR
I'm bibhu bhusan nayak,MSc.MEd (BEd &MEd from RIE, Bhubaneswar)
looking to be a PGT Biology teacher, preferably, / TGT science teacher, in any school in Delhi only
I'm ready for any hard work.............................................. .................................................
Please, let me know
2nd April 2012, 04:21 PM
Neelam Negi

I want to do BEd and I am 31 years old. Is it beneficial to do it?
6th April 2012, 05:32 PM

i am BA(Pass), B.ED just now i am looking for a good teaching job nearest my home town. if your institute really required TGT teacher. THEN PLZ Send me a mail. my e-mail id is [email protected]
17th April 2012, 09:19 PM

hi,, my name is kanwaljeet kaur and i have completed B.Ed and done my CTET examination with 60%.. and i am looking for a good teaching job in Delhi,,i have more that 4years of experience in
teaching as TGT English.....
my email id is [email protected].....
kindly revert me back ,,,, i would be very thankful to u..l....
26th April 2012, 12:50 PM

I have complete my B Sc baiology & B ed in physic & chemistry" I am interested in teaching of teacher .
if you have any vacancy .... kindly intemate through mail soonnnn thank uuu
my mail id__ ziabidi2001rediffmail.com
15th July 2012, 02:42 PM

Hello sir/mam
i am BA graduate,i have done teacher traing from polytechnic for women plus 5 yrs of teaching exp in play school i am 30 yrs of age i am good in art and craft. I am intrested in school jobs.

Anuradha perumal
15th July 2012, 02:49 PM

Hello sir/mam
i am BA graduate,i have done teacher traing from polytechnic for women plus 5 yrs of teaching exp in play school i am 30 yrs of age i am good in art and craft. I am intrested in school jobs.
Anuradha perumal
20th July 2012, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mayank Shekhar View Post
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)

■No. of Vacancies: 371 posts
■Age should be up to: 36 years,
■Salary PayScale : PB-2 9300-34800,
■Qualification: PG in respective subject and B.Ed.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)

■No. of Vacancies: 402 posts,
■Age Limit: 32 years for male, 42 years for female,
■Salary Pay Scale : PB-2 9300-34800
■Qualification : Graduate with minimum 45% marks and B.Ed.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery Teacher)

■No. of Vacancies: 381,
■Salary Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800,
■Age Limit: 32 years.
■Qualification: 12th pass with Diploma in Teachers Training

Hi !
I am per-suing B.com and D.Ed .Its my final year for D.Ed .I have a good knowledge of computer and i have a 1 year of teaching experience from oxford angel public school and i am also a private tutor .So kindly inform a relevant job for me .Thank you .
NISHA TANWAR
Contact; 9999913902
31st January 2013, 02:34 PM

DEAR SIR/MAM
i m seema marwah age 25yrs from west delhi iam proceeing in m.a final year in
english & i have completed the graduation i have 1 year experience
in teaching for midlle class

REGARDS
SEEMA MARWAH
email id: [email protected]
cont 08587088321
29th May 2014, 10:52 AM

m pursuing b.com(3rd yr). i wanna come into teaching line, can i apply? if yes then where???
I' m pursuing BA first year. my aim is also became teacher can I apply for this post ? If yes then where?
13th June 2015, 09:57 PM

Hello sir I am csjm university kanpur psychology student I am 21 year old I have got 50% marks ba examination plz help me gvt job psychology teacher vacancy of girls
7th February 2018, 09:50 AM

I want to apply for teaching job in Delhi . I have done B.ed as I m 37 years old. Plz tell me if there is any vacancies. I can teach maths n English...

Harmeet kaur