2nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Scope and age limit of govt. job after B.Ed with 27 years of age?

Sir I have just joined the B.Ed college and I am 27 I have done b.com and llb too can I get govt. job after qualifying TET and is my future secured by doing this course?

3rd December 2015, 11:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and age limit of govt. job after B.Ed with 27 years of age?

After qualifying TET with a decent score you can apply for government teaching jobs surely. If you have got an excellent score then you will definitely have chance of getting the job. Most of the state government jobs have an upper age limit of 335 years for teachers post.

Therefore, complete your B.Ed and then try to qualify TET with good preparation. Vacancies are released for teachers every year and you can surely get job provided you have a good score.
3rd December 2015, 03:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the TET examination after the B.Ed degree. B.Ed stands for the Bachelor in Education.

The eligibility to appear for the TET examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the B.Ed degree.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after the B.Ed degree and after qualifying in the examination eligible to get the recruitment as a teacher in the government schools where you have handsome salary and secured future.
3rd December 2015, 10:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, after B.Ed course you are eligible to appear for the teacher recruitment examination.

To join as teacher you have to qualify in CTET or TET examination conducted by Central and State government respectively. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed graduation degree from a recognised university.
Candidates must have B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear and after qualifying in it eligible for final recruitment. For more details for CTET examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?