19th August 2011, 02:45 PM
lalita.lalitababy

How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.

Hello,

I am 24 years old female (OBC-Category). i did my m.com. recently,i did my B.ed from Delhi University with 63%. i did my B.ed as a hindi n economics subjest also. and i have also a good command on math of 9th and 10th class also. I want to get a govt. teacher job in delhi. Please tell me all details about age limit and eligibility required for the same. Kindly help me out with accurate details.

Thanks
lalita

23rd August 2012, 06:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.

Since you have a B.Ed degree, you are eligible to apply for teaching posts. Being a M.Com holder, PGT posts are an option. To apply for such posts in government schools in Delhi, it is necessary to write TET in Delhi. 50% marks in B.Ed is sufficient to be eligible for this post. Only on clearing this test with a good score, you will be able to apply as PGT teacher in reputed government schools in Delhi.
6th October 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.

Sir,i have completed my m.com(46%) and b.ed(84%) i want to be a PGT in CBSE school, what should i do please guide me. Thank you
21st October 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hi how many govt jobs in karnataka am completed Bsc computer and bed(82%)i want to be a CBSC schooi please guide me thank u
30th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of m.com. i want to be lecturer in university of master degree level. for this whats the required qualification?
4th May 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

how to apply CGL?what is qualification for CGL?and more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?