18th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates?

why shouldnt we had backlogs in mca to appearing for walkings in companies like infosys ,tcs, and also ibm ?i dont think this type of suggestions which are already givn by u are not sufficient to the students.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  11. Qualifications and minimum marks required for private job?
  12. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  13. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  14. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys? How to fulfill the criteria?
  16. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  17. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for placement in Infosys, TCS?
23rd September 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i have got 62.72 in 10th,42.66 in 12th, and 80.12 in bca and iam pursuing for mca do i get the job in mncs like tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm,theorems,satyam. if I am not eligible for the above said companies then which s/w company is good for my qualification?
2nd March 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir ,can i get job in tcs or any other company having 10th 78%,12th 54.4%,Bca 70%, and Mca 55%,pls rply me soon ...its urgent...
21st April 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, now iam studing MCA final year , i studied B.com (general) 68% as graduation. now for jobs will the companies see b.com and may refuse my application ?
i got 85% in MCA still last semester is in progress.
so i have question wheater they will recruit me or not?
5th October 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is Siddharth batra...I got 55% in 10th, 80% in 12th,71% in graduation.. And I styuding mca 2nd year..so my question is in which company chances to be selected for the interview.
7th June 2015, 09:22 AM
sandeep1 kumar tiwari

sir i am pursing mca form uptu 70% in mca above 4sem and bca 70% and Intermediate 75% and high school 65% but one back in 4sem and clear the back then i am try the job for tcs,infosays,wipro
5th September 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 68% in 10the 61 % in hs and 51% in bsc and now I am going for Mca company.am I eligible for MNC company.
23rd March 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me i am gaping 4 year between 11th 12th, present time i am doing bca after bca i can do mca so can i eligibility criteria mnc company like a infosys, tcs ,ibm please suggest me sir so can i eligible for a job in this company please suggest me sir
13th June 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in 10th & 59%in 12. if i choose bca then mca. Do i get any good prospects?
13th September 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 59.92 % in Bca . Am I eligible for TCS ,infosis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?