22nd January 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?

I Am a final year student in b.e ECE WITH 3 backlog but i got cleared.now i have75%.if there is any chance for me to a JTO IN BSNL?pls reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  2. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  3. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  4. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?
  7. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  8. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs? -- [New]
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  11. Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?
  12. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  14. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  15. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  17. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
31st August 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?

Hi
I have completed my b.tech with 77% in 2014.please suggest me which is the best way
26th September 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

my father is an ex army and m doing b.tech from e.c.e and i want to also appear cds examination so tell me that creteria and reservation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?