20th August 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir i need previous years question papers of ME of ONGC please send it to me on my email id
[email protected] also if possible LAST 10 years

Related Questions:
20th August 2012, 10:13 AM
madhur3004

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir,
pls send in my mail id last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test for exam 2012 paper
21st August 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

please mail me last 10 years solved papers of mechanical engg. of ongc.. i have to prepare for ongc 2012
22nd August 2012, 01:20 PM
sameerl

Sir could you please send me some sample questions papers for ONGC trainee exam for mechanical engineers on [email protected]
Appreciate for the help
22nd August 2012, 04:08 PM
ananyasarkar11

plz send me ONGC solved mecanical engineering placement papers on my email id. my mail id is [email protected]
24th August 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir im going to appear ONGC exam plz tell me the syllabus for mechanical engg plzzzz and my email is [email protected]
25th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Mandar Gavkar, I am going to appear for the exam of ONGC 2012 in the branch of Electronics and Telecommunication.
Please send me the previous year questions papars if possible so that I get an idea for the exam, My email id is [email protected].

Regards,
Mandar Gavkar
27th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am going to give ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam,kindly send me mechanical engineering question papers to my email id ,please sir try to send very soonly
and mail me on [email protected] i regestered to book but sir fast send to my adderess.
27th August 2012, 03:04 PM

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test on [email protected]
27th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sandeep raj please send me 10 year mechanical engg. question papersmy email id is [email protected]
28th August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME MATERIAL FOR ONGC MAIL ID [email protected]
29th August 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

please send on email [email protected]
29th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

29th August 2012, 09:06 PM
sslcseena

sir please send the previous 5 year question paper of ONGC for Mechanical Engineering. My e-mail id is [email protected]
30th August 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am going to write the ONCG 2012 .Please give the detail which book i have read for this exam for these respective subjects and exam steps. And please send me syllabus & previous years papers for Mechanical....my email id [email protected]

awaiting for your reply....
Thank you.
30th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

1st September 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir am appearing for ongc graduate trainee exam 2012...kindly send me 10 years previous question papers very soon and mail me sir...my id: [email protected]
1st September 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am going to give ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam,kindly send me mechanical engineering previous question papers to my email id ,please sir try to send it soon...
my mail id:[email protected]
2nd September 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for it.

Sir i am going to give ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam,kindly send me mechanical engineering question paper & syllabus copy
on
Email id- [email protected]
5th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
9th September 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test

my mail id is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 01:52 PM
swarnaprinci

respected sir,
plz send me previous 10 year question paper and syllabus of ongc exam for instrimentation engineering? my email id [email protected]
19th September 2012, 07:15 PM
bkpmech

Dear Sir,

Pls send me the 10 yrs ONGC question papers for mechanical engineering. My email id is [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am going to present in ongc gt 2012 exam in mechanical engg. so, kindly send me quetion papers & syllabus on my email id
EMAIL [email protected]
26th September 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied for the ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam for programmer post,please send me the previous 10years question papers to my mail id on [email protected]
29th September 2012, 09:01 PM
neha.gawkar

Previous 10 years solved paprrs of ongc exam for mechanical engineering?
9th October 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i need previous years question papers of ME of ONGC please send it to me on my email id
[email protected]. also if possible LAST 10 years..
13th October 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous 10 years question papers and syllabus of ONGC exam for mechanical engineering

my email [email protected]
15th October 2012, 02:27 AM
indubaroliya212121

sir i need previous year question papers of ME of ONGC please send it to me on my email id is [email protected]
18th October 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can.anyone please mail the syllabus and previous year mechanical question papers to my inbox... [email protected]
20th October 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir
may i request you to send me the syllabus of ONGC -GT exam for mechanical engineering AS well as Ten year solved paper
i will be highly obliged to you please mail me at -------------- [email protected]
21st October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

please sir could you forward me some mechanical engg questions previously asked to my mail [email protected]. i am in a hurry coz i got xamz on nov 4th
25th October 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me mechanical papers of previous 10 years for GT. Ongc. To [email protected]
28th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir please send me previous year question paper of ONGC for instrumentation and control engg. as i am going to appear for ONGC-2012 exams... please email me at [email protected]
30th October 2012, 12:14 PM
vermajitendrame

sir plese send me mechanical engg. question paper. my email is [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,please send me the previous year paper for mrpl-ongc,my id is [email protected]
28th January 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

plz sir send me Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical
Engineering? Which books to prepare for the
Exam?
My email id:
[email protected]
7th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am diploma mechanical engineer. I am going to attend the written test on the 17th of february 2013. Plz guide me which books can help me in my preparation??
My id is. [email protected]
7th February 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am diploma mechanical engineer. I am going to attend the written test on the 17th of february 2013. Plz guide me which books can help me in my preparation??
My id is. [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
24th February 2013, 05:43 PM
AKSHAY316

Books to prepare for the ONGC Mechanical Engineering Exam:

18th April 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir i am going to give ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam,kindly send me mechanical engineering question papers to my email id ,please sir try to send very soonly and mail me on [email protected]
28th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me last 10 yeas quesion papers and also give me sugession which books are importent for exam pt of view...my email id is [email protected]
25th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send the question papers as well. I am preparin for ongc entrance mechainc engi.neering.
My email id is [email protected]
30th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of nrl & ongc...my email id is [email protected]
13th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-10-year-question-papers-syllabus-ongc-exam-mechanical-engineering-books-prepare-exam-340947.html#ixzz2YuZUeu5O
19th July 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am going to give ongc 2013 graduate trainees exam, kindly send me mechanical engineering question paper and suugestion of book on my email address on....... [email protected]
plz.......
11th August 2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajal halder View Post
sir i am going to appear for ongc 2011.. please send me previous years papers for mechanical....my email id [email protected]
hellow sir, myself kasturi saikia..i am going to appear for ongc exam 2013...please send me previous years question papers for mechanical engineering branch..n please refer some books from which i can prepare myself for the exam..my email id- [email protected]
26th December 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for electronics & telecommunication Engineering? Which books to prepare for exam
please send me at [email protected]
19th February 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir send me past 10 year question paper for mechanical branch asked in ongc gt exam my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?