1st March 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are necessary for BCA? Percentage required in 12th?

my subject are in 12th english economic data entereryt operation business study can i apply for BCA

Related Questions:
  1. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  2. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  3. Required percentage in 12th class to join BCA course?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  5. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  6. How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study? -- [New]
  7. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  8. What is the percentage required in 12th for BCA degree?
  9. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  13. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  14. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  15. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  16. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 68% in BCA?
  17. What is the fees for master in design from NIFT Delhi and Mumbai
  18. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
31st March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken commerce in my stream in class 12 can I do bca?
29th May 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th commerce without maths, but in my 12th I had statistics and computer subject and I should get 70-75% in my 12th so I get the admissions in a bca college or not.
12th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana2011 View Post
As a common you need to have at-least 60% but in some institute they may prefer for 65% to 70% student so its purely depends on university.

you can do BCA without having math in 10+2 level but try to take maths subject in BCA course as it will be compulsory if you going to do MCA..as maths should be there either in graduation level or 10+2 level.

Thanks!!
Is it cumpulsory to have Information Practice in +2years. As my subjects are B. ST. Accounts economics English and maths.
31st October 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in india For BCA if i am Grade 12 pass and Grade 11 Physics and Chemistry Got 'E' GPA Ranking
8th December 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I do 2 with PCB in computer science can I do BCA Or not
27th March 2020, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Does BCA requires IT subject in HSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?