23rd March 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how can I apply for BCA course? How much minimum percentage is required in 12th standard? Which are the colleges is better for BCA in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate with 57% in 12th WBCHSE? List of reputed colleges in Kolkata?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?
  3. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  4. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  5. What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?
  6. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  8. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  13. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  14. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  16. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  18. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
24th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The course is of three year duration.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination vary for different university.

Some of best colleges in Kolkata for BCA course is :-

Annex College of Business Management. http://www.annexcollege.ac.in

George Group of College. http://www.georgecollege.org

Mayfairbschool.http://www.mayfairbschool.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?