4th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred?

Hello,Sir.....i just want to ask how many hours should i labour to get aiims at first attempt and what are the books should one follow for chemistry and bio?????
6th April 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred?

How to prepare for aiims entrance exam while studying 11th and 12th classes
12th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a student of 11(ISC) i wnt to become a doctor but quite afraid as wether i would be able to crack the entrance. I want to study in aiims pls suggest me some tips as what should i do...and how should i prepare myself for it.?
Thank you.
15th May 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11 class i want to crack aiims examination ...
sir plz tell me how many hrs i have to do study??
plz tell me some best preference books for aiims examination
2nd June 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m in 2 and a aspirant of aims please tell me minimum time of self study
7th July 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir. I have passed my 12 boards 82% from Icse ... I have taken a drop for one year to prepare for aiims and aipmt; how much hours should I study to get my dream true.... ??
29th July 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred?

You should study 6-7 hrs per day and you should refer ncert books and you should clear your doubts from pradeep books
5th October 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. Sir...
Mee not good in study but I want became a doctor for my parents... Hw I study for entrance exem? And. Hw many hr I study... Plzz suggest me...
19th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 11th standard icse and want to clear Allms soon after my 12.therefore I would like to get some kind of help about no. Of working hours. ?
11th May 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

hi
I am a student of 11th medical I want to clear pmt exam in future can you suggest me how much hours I have to study for my dream
11th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

hi
I am a student of 11th medical I want to clear pmt exam in future. can you suggest me how much hours I have to study. For my dream
7th August 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have just passed 12 and I want to crack aiims next year so what book material should I prefer and how many hours I should study?
14th April 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I am extremely dedicated and focussed but I am really confused . I need guidance to crack aiims. my ambition is to score air 1 in this . for this I am working hard and ready to work more . please suggest me ways how to study so that I can get air1 . I have to clear this exam on any cost . please help me . guilde me. suggest me best books. please reply sooon please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?