11th September 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering

sir/madam i study in diploma engg. in final year so preparation of leet entrance test b. tech. books?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  2. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  3. Books to be referred for the entrance test after completing diploma in electrical?
  4. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  5. Information about LEET entrance test in Mumbai University?
  6. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  8. Books to be referred for engineering and medical entrance test(AFMC)?
  9. Guidelines for clearance for MD entrance test? Books to be referred for the test?
  10. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  11. Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?
  12. What is the date of sale of LEET forms? Books to be referred to crack the exam?
  13. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for LEET? Books to refer and important subject?
  17. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  18. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
24th December 2012, 12:19 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam i study in diploma engg. in final year so preparation of leet entrance test b. tech. books?

list of top LEET books.

16th October 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering

Sir/Madam
I'm Kaushik Tudu,I have completed ITI civil.So preparation of LEET entrance test civil diploma books %uD83D%uDCDA??
26th October 2015, 12:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
These are some of the books you can follow:-

- LEET Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2013: Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree Programmes for Diploma Holders (2nd year/3rd Semester)
Author: G.K.P
Publisher: G K Publications

- Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

- LEET Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree
Author: Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, John Mcbrewster
Publisher: Alphascript Publishing

- LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test
Author: V. Kapoor
Publisher: Gk Publishers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?