24th April 2011, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?

Through which exam , i can get a medical college in USA after giving my 12th board in INDIA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  2. When are the Indian PG entrance exam forms be available?
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  5. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  6. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  7. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident? -- [New]
  9. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  10. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy?
  11. Which are the courses offered for 12th biology students
  12. From where can I get the application forms for MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  14. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  15. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  16. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  17. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  18. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
28th April 2011, 10:49 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?

You have many option to make your career well and good
AIIMS
PMT
CPMT
AFMC
22nd July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?

Does all state MBBS admission test requires residential requirements of that state. If not please mention which state exams allows other state candidates.
-B.K.Chakrabarti
e-mail:[email protected]
26th July 2011, 04:15 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Entrance exams after 12 and their month from which application is available and their websites

kerala cee - january- www.cee-kerala.org

comedk -march - www.comedk.org

manipal mbbs exam - march - www.admissions.manipal.edu

afmc exam - january - www.afmc.nic.in

aiims - january -www.aiims.edu

amrita mbbs exam - march - www.amrita.edu

jipmer - february - www.jipmer.edu

aipmt - november - www.aipmt.nic.in

aipvt - january - www.vci.nic.in

St johns - march - www.stjohns.org.in

cmc vellore - march - www.cmcvellore.ac.in

BHU mbbs - january - www.bhu.ac.in
11th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i just want 2 know india's best medical institute 4 mbbs and from where and when we get forms?????
29th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that which exam is written by less candidates
2nd December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when the AIPMT $ AFMC entrance paper will come .
11th December 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I have came to know that aipmt name has been changed. What is the new

name?
21st December 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
i am confused living in a village no newspaper in our village
is there any site to directly know the exam date of different entrance test
thanks u
sonv
9th May 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

WHICH MEDICAL FORMS ARE STILL AVILABLE? AS I MISSED OLDER ONES WHICH ARE YET TO COME OR ARE AVILA
30th July 2012, 12:34 AM
samatha89
Member+

Red face Re: Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?

As you a student of biology so you have a lot of options for MBBS entrance exam.
The form for entrance exam you can get in the month of december or later.

some names of entrance exams for MBBS are:
AIPMT
AIIMS
JIPMER
AFMC
CMC
Amrita
BCECE etc & a lot.

you can also fill up your state exam also.

but for 2011 government decided that only one entrance exam will happen for all over India MBBS seats, but detail information is not available right now.
6th December 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Other than NEET is there any other test to appear in medical courses like BHMS, BAMS, Veterinary?
16th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

am a biology student.am gona face my 12th board exams next year.i was realy confused about my future but nw i decided to go into medicine field.I WANT TO DO SUMTHING DIFFERENT AND WANNA DO SUMTHNG TO INDIA AND SHOULD SUCCED IN THAT.is there any different fields in medicine like AFMC? IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN MY THINKING?
7th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir me agr open se 12 with biology krta hu to kya me medical ke entrance me part le skta hu?
15th November 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i appear for medical and paramedical courses?
5th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to place my thumb impression on the aipmt form ..........
what can i do whether it will be accepted or not ..
i am very tensed please help me
18th February 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs.goverment medical collage.mbbs.cource in nurology mai karna hai goverment med.coll. Mai foam kha kha fill karai.india
20th November 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the details of year-2015 and tell me which book is good for medical preparation...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?