30th May 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident?

Sir, i'm a 2nd year college student. I want do MD as i am a Doctor so I filled medical entrance forms. Unfortunately I met with an accident and for this reason doctor advise me take bed rest. I health is not enough good so that I can attain those medical entrance exam. So if I don't attend medical entrance exams, will there any problem for next year medical entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap from Pune University?
  2. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  3. When is the last date of filling up forms for BPT?
  4. Which are the best colleges for me to join BE after scoring 80% of marks in Diploma with Mechanical?
  5. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  6. Date of upcoming GPSC Exam?
  7. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  8. Can I do MBA after B.A programme without giving any exam?
  9. Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  11. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  12. Can I fill-up and attend MBBS and BDS entrance exams separately conducted by AIIMS?
  13. Which exam should I write to become an engineer? I am studying 1st PUC science
  14. Last date of filling MAT forms for December attempt? Where can we collect the forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  15. How can I do government jobs after doing ECCE?
  16. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  17. Are the PO exams after Nov or next year? When to fill the forms?
  18. Which code should i fill while filling any entrance exam form?
11th June 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident?

No, there will not be any such problem as long as there is a valid reason for you not appearing for the examination, you can very much opt for your medical examination in the concluding year.

So, prepare well for your examination and try to score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?