3rd October 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission in the Institute of company secretaries of india (lodi road,Delhi)?

Can i give june attempt after registeration of SIP but not attending the classes of SIP
3rd October 2012, 11:53 PM
Arajjo

Default Re: Date of admission in the Institute of company secretaries of india (lodi road,Delhi)?

Hello friend....

you can take admission in ICSI in before the session of date 31 March and 30 September.ICSI open the admission two time in a year before the 31 March and 30 September...

Eligibility of ICSI are:-

Passed the Senior Secondary School Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board..

You also see the www.icsi.edu to more information..

Thanks..

All the best!!
4th October 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i m living in ahmedabad. i always goes to icsi at chinubhai tower for foundation moduls but they don't give us any proper answer for last 5 months. so please pay personal attention in my complain. thank you. my phone nom ( 9726199560 ) ,,,,, ( 8673065375 )
6th January 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i m in ipcc,& b.com (part ii), i want admission in cs, can i admit in cs without give foundation(cs). help me plz..........................................
17th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

admission date of 2013 icsi exam
28th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..... am sindhu. I have registered last year but was not able to submit my written paper. when can i submit sir? pls help me
29th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Kindly will anyone say wht is the admission date for foundation course?
Is it june 2013?
2nd October 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.A, LLB (Academic), now want to do cs what is the procedure for admission, examination, duration, fee, nd syallbus. thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?