28th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am unable to find the exam pattern and previous years papers for Security Assistant (executive) IB test, so please kindly give me some detail regarding exam pattern and if possible please send me some previous years papers or model test papers on my mail id [[email protected]] regarding it.
Thanks
Yours Sincerely,
Abhisek Dey.
kolkata(W.B)
if u get this papers so plz send me as early as posssible [email protected] thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of Security Assistant(Executive) in Intelligence Bureau?
  2. Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?
  3. Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?
  4. Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau Previous Year Question Papers
  5. Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?
  7. Study material for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Exam?
  8. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  9. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant
  10. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Last 10 years question papers for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistance
  12. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years -- [New]
  13. What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?
  14. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  15. Model question papers for intelligence bureau security?
  16. Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  17. Results of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year paper of Security Assistant Executive Exam?
5th March 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam may in the month of April 2012. Kindly send me the Question and answer paper of previous exams.

My email Id is [email protected]
9th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me a previous year question paper of security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau..
my email id -- [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paper-security-assistant-executive-intelligence-bureau-42527.html#ixzz1ocFR8lR7
11th March 2012, 04:06 PM
rajpanchal

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody send me question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau....plz plz plz help me
11th March 2012, 04:07 PM
rajpanchal

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody send me question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau....plz plz plz help me on [email protected]
13th March 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me previus question paper of security assistant exam.my email [email protected] plz help me sir as possible as earlier
13th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Ni3darade

What is the syllebus for SA/Ex.
14th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

pls send security assistant question papers .
16th March 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

SIR, how typs of paper will be in exam??send me previous exam paper.
ID:[email protected]
19th March 2012, 11:58 AM
sam.gase

dear sir, i still preparing for security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau..
my email id [email protected]
19th March 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Antony,reg:405640
please send me a previous year question paper of security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau
.My exam is on 1st april 2012,so please send me the model question papers as possible as earlier
My email id.:[email protected]
19th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of security assistant in ib.
my email id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 08:33 PM
sandeep456

pls send security assistant question papers .and syllabus
21st March 2012, 12:52 PM

Smile Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
It is difficult to find question papers for this on the net. The best thing for you to do is buy books. The question paper deals basically with GK (objective type). That shouldnt be hard to find.
please send IB Security Assistant Previouse Exam Model Question Paper and Syllabus
22nd March 2012, 02:07 PM
anandrajroshan

[Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?
24th March 2012, 09:55 PM
Annrose Fernandes

hi...i have to appear for intelligence bureau security assistant exam on 1st april ..
can anyone plz mail me the question paper my email id is [email protected]..
thnx
27th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau

send on e-mail id [email protected]
6th May 2012, 03:18 AM

Default Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

dear sir i had given the exam for post of ib security assistant my roll no. was 06002518.
i want to know that how i check the result for this
15th February 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have unable found previous papers of IB for the post of Social Security Assistant.
Please guide me & sent Previous papers of SSA / SSE of IB
Email ID:- [email protected]

Yours Faithfully

Manoj Dhakate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?