26th September 2010, 01:53 AM
sonyraj

Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

please send me a previous year question paper of security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of Security Assistant(Executive) in Intelligence Bureau?
  2. Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?
  3. Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?
  4. Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau Previous Year Question Papers
  5. Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?
  7. Study material for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Exam?
  8. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  9. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant
  10. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Last 10 years question papers for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistance
  12. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years -- [New]
  13. What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?
  14. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  15. Model question papers for intelligence bureau security?
  16. Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  17. Results of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year paper of Security Assistant Executive Exam?
29th September 2010, 05:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

It is difficult to find question papers for this on the net. The best thing for you to do is buy books. The question paper deals basically with GK (objective type). That shouldnt be hard to find.
29th September 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

Sir I want to know about the result for the post of Assistant Security Executive
30th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

roll number lost
30th September 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I want to know the timeline of results of Security Asst.post.
1st October 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

my roll noumber 1310398
2nd October 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

if u receive latest exam 26.sept.2010 paper pls snd me my id [email protected]
9th October 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please results sequrity assit (excucative) IB 2009
16th October 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Re. To know when result out about I.B. security Asst. Dear sir, I the roger moirangthem from manipur. I've appear an exm of ib security Asst.2010.May i request to know when will result out if u kindly inform me. In My mail [email protected] ph.no. 908933064
18th October 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform to me when the results of IB(security assistant) out... please send me message or mail to me '''''[email protected] or send me sms to 919848445775.
20th October 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

please results sequrity assit (excucative) IB 2009
31st October 2010, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

if result come means plz mail me at [email protected]
9th November 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send my results neelesh mourya,exam date 26-09-10,roll no. 03014743 community s.c. and email id - [email protected]
contact no. 09303401498, 09425080805
10th November 2010, 04:02 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

the privious year question paper are available in the book stall. please contact the nearest book stall and buy it. it is helpful for you. thanking you..best of luck..
11th December 2010, 12:48 PM
devanand2010

how to results
the privoous year question paper are available in the book stall
19th December 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,please keep previos question papers through the net.
21st December 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
plz provide me paper style, syllabus and if you have previous year paper of security assistant executive in IB
24th December 2010, 03:39 PM
gajender vaishnav

plz provide me paper style, syllabus and if you have previous year paper of security assistant executive in IB at my email id [email protected]
24th December 2010, 06:16 PM
gajender vaishnav

Sir,
I want a previous question paper of security assistent at my email ID [email protected] eairlier.
25th December 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 pass ds exam
25th December 2010, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir
i m going to attend security assistant exam on 16- 01 2011 so i want to question bank so please send me on my email id [email protected].
27th December 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

please send me a previous year question paper of security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau
27th December 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

27th December 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir
i m going to attend security assistant exam on 16- 01 2011 so i want to question bank so please send me on my email id [email protected].
27th December 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

27th December 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam,
i want know about preivious exam peetren.plz sir send question paper peetern at my [email protected]

thanks,.
27th December 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
sir i want know about security assistant.previous exam pattern.so plz sir send previous exam pattern at my e-mail id
[email protected]
29th December 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am unable to find the exam pattern and previous years papers for Security Assistant (executive) IB test, so please kindly give me some detail regarding exam pattern and if possible please send me some previous years papers or model test papers on my mail id [[email protected]] regarding it. Thanks
Yours Sincerely,
Anil Kumar
99888-73873
Pathankot (PB)
30th December 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am unable to find the exam pattern and previous years papers for Security Assistant (executive) IB test, so please kindly give me some detail regarding exam pattern and if possible please send me some previous years papers or model test papers on my mail id [[email protected]] regarding it.
Thanks
Yours Sincerely,
Abhisek Dey.
kolkata(W.B)
1st January 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
I got my admit card for the post of asst.security exam which is going to be held in kolkata. Sir if you can,please send me the syllabus i will be very thankful to you.and my e-mail address is:[email protected].
Yours faithfully
Amit kumar gupta.
Ph:07667948459
4th January 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My Name Is N. Prem from ghy, I am going to appear for the written test of security assistant executive on 16th jan 2011. Could you please send me the previous year question papers of the said examination? My E-mail- [email protected], Ph no- 9085694427

Yours Faithfully,
N. Prem
5th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My Name Is Bhoopesh yadav from utter pradesh, I am going to appear for the written test of security assistant executive on 16th jan 2011. Could you please send me the previous year question papers of the said examination? My E-mail- [email protected], Ph no- 8871688269

Yours Faithfully,
Bhoopesh yadav.
5th January 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir
6th January 2011, 12:03 PM
maninder1234

dr frnds plz send me the previous years solved question of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau my email id is [email protected]
7th January 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
I Mr. Mayur Pawar, got my admit card for the post of asst.security exam which is going to be held in Delhi. Sir/mam if you can,please send me the syllabus i will be very thankful to you.
My e-mail address is:[email protected]
Yours faithfully,
Mayur Pawar
7th January 2011, 12:17 PM
jiti prasad

sir what is the pattern of security assistent exucative exam how many question wiil be in exam please teel me sir
7th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i m going to attend security assistant exam on 16- 01 2011 so i want to question bank so please send me on my email id
[email protected]
7th January 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SIR SEND TO MY EMAIL Q PAPERS
8th January 2011, 03:07 PM
shersingh66

dear
sir

tell me the pattern of the paper.
9th January 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mam(plz sent me sllabus of ass. Seacurity exam )MY email id is,[email protected] is also work on Ibibo.
13th January 2011, 01:59 PM
KSHORE.TOPPO

Unhappy Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

[QUOTE=jiti prasad;306103]sir what is the pattern of security assistent exucative exam how many question wiil be in exam please teel me sir SEND ME ALL SAMPLE PAPER IN MY E-MAIL ID [email protected] RECENTLY
2nd February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
when will be result out of post IB security asst (executive)
my name is lalit kumar
E-mail [email protected]
cont. no. 09971381615
plz sir send all query on my E-mail id
i will do request to you
20th June 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Mam ,

I have written security assistance which is hel on 16- jan -2011 . May i known when the results will be declare .pls send the details on my mail id : [email protected]
5th July 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Who is first deputy prime minister
14th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i have written test for the post of security assistant at cr park new delhi.............
my roll no...9031151
ph.. 91-9818754713
my e-mail [email protected]......
please our result have taken................................thank's regard.......
14th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question paper of security assistant (executive) in intelligence bureau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who is first deputy prime minister
pt. jawahar lal nehru
8th November 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

vallabahi patel is the first deputy prime minister
27th November 2011, 10:03 PM
Modhpatel Ravi

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am unable to find the exam pattern and previous years papers for Security Assistant (executive) IB test, so please kindly give me some detail regarding exam pattern and if possible please send me some previous years papers or model test papers on my mail id [[email protected]] regarding it.
Thanks

Yours Sincerely,
Modhpatel Ravindra
mo.9662086708
Idar-383430
Sabarkantha,
gujarat.
5th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

please send me a previous year question paper of security assistant(executive) in intelligence bureau..
my email id -- [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paper-security-assistant-executive-intelligence-bureau-42527.html#ixzz1fpAL6TsQ
13th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

pls send security assistant question papers .

my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?