23rd September 2011, 09:01 PM
kanna32023

Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?

helo..
myself rohith..
doing my b.tech final year(4-1)..
my aggregate is 67%..
i am intrested in doing my MS in germany..
can i go through iels exam?..
or gre is needed?..
which exam is the best option?..
my well wishers suggested to go for iels exam which is much easier than gre..
can i know the best option form u plz ..

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  3. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  4. How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?
  5. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  8. Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. Which course can I do in Germany after doing B.Pharmacy in India -- [New]
  14. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  15. How much score is needed to get in top 10 universities in Germany under GRE?
  16. Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?
  17. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
15th July 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?

what is the eligibility criteria with minimum percentage required to do ms from germany?
what are the exams that i will have to go through after my B.tech?
15th July 2012, 09:14 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?

I had attended the German Education and Research Expo 2012 Chennai;Try to attend it when it comes next time.

A prof at the expo said that 70% aggregate in BTech is OK, but GRE and TOEFL are required in most cases.

If you have <70% you can still get admission if you prove your worth through GRE score, research experience, research publications, projects etc

You will get details at www.daad.de, on university basis and course basis

For course and University selection this is the best site

DWTV is a German channel which runs in English version also, you will find the details in the dwtv website also.

GRE and TOEFL are standard tests that most universities in Germany prefer.

They may take IELTS also.

Some University like the Technical University Dresden prefers GATE score in addition(if available ) for selected course.
15th July 2012, 09:21 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

I had attended the German Education and Research Expo 2012 Chennai;Try to attend it when it comes next time.

A prof at the expo said that 70% aggregate in BTech is OK, but GRE and TOEFL are required in most cases.

If you have <70% you can still get admission if you prove your worth through GRE score, research experience, research publications, projects etc

You will get details at www.daad.de, on university basis and course basis

For course and University selection this is the best site

DWTV is a German channel which runs in English version also, you will find the details in the dwtv website also.

GRE and TOEFL are standard tests that most universities in Germany prefer.

They may take IELTS also.

Some University like the Technical University Dresden prefers GATE score in addition(if available ) for selected course.
15th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BTech from IT branch in India, could you please suggest me some universities in or near germany where I can apply for Masters and where the tution fee is also not very much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?