15th June 2010, 09:07 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

BITS is one of the most reputed college providing various courses with all kind of moder equipments.........

you should go for it.........i am sure you will have a bright future after passing out from it........

all the best
18th June 2010, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

16 sessions to 10 sessions??? what does that mean?? and what abt holidays?? what if someone is sick and he has no medical leaves left?? then also he/she will have to work??
18th June 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is 2008 passouts are eligible for this?
19th June 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when is the next exam?
19th June 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
hi this is prashant i also got selected in WASE , i am having good score in MCA CET and i am really confused about what to do..
i am not much strong economically so i need to to take decision . pl help me,
my id is [email protected] and my contact no is 9028253706
is there any kind of bond or any severe condition,
pl give mie the claer picture of the situation...

thanks in advance
21st June 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi !!!

I have been interviewed recently.They told me that i will be informed through mail.what are the chance??? and one thing more i am doing BCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, Distance Education. Do they consider distance degree??? if i will have any problem later during enrolment.

plz reply
21st June 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Respected Sir,
I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.And i am totally confused with the opinion of all the people on the site as some goes with the programme and others criticise abt it...I know u will be the best person to tell me abt the WASE as u are currently doing it......
Plz input ur opinion to it and Thanks in Advance.
22nd June 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared all the rounds of wipro-wase 2010?But in how many days will i get result of the exam i.e i have selected or not ?What kind of mail they send?
contact [email protected].
24th June 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Even I attended wase interview on 19th june and cleared all rounds.They said they will announce results by mail.but when?
25th June 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

if any one has backlogs before joining to wase. what will happen.
25th June 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello..... i was told by the interviewer "its a yes from my end..u r selected... but,dont tk my word wait for the HR to mail u. " now wat does that mean?..... my interview was on 19th june.. so by wen will i get the confirmation? .... i hv a councilin for MCA in Manipal university....on 30th..will i et before that ? ... pls reply... to [email protected]
25th June 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
Hey hi i have been selected for WASe but what is the acctual average package offered by WIpro or other companies after completing MS. please mail me at [email protected].
Thanks
26th June 2010, 04:03 PM
eshwarrkm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
hi !me too selected for that !i think we have got a enrollment letter from wipro !everything is ready including apointment order but they are waiting for some clarifications !i think they will call us soon !i hope tat we will meet onboard!all the very best my friend!my id is [email protected]
27th June 2010, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends my self veenu i also have appeared for sim program and now got enrollment and greetings mail
now when they will call me for joining
plz.. tell me my e-mail id is [email protected]
27th June 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I gave my interview on 19th june ,i cleared the aptitude ,the HR told me that you would be getting the mail about selection or rejection within few days but i havent recieved any mail yet .....kindly want to know when will i know about my selection as i m confused whether to do MCS or join the company....please help me by replying on my email id [email protected]
27th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hai guys,
this is tamilarasan, i have selected for wipro wase and i finished my first round(i.e aps,personal) successfully,and they said the result wil be sent through mail....still i doesn't get any mail regarding to that ....do u guys get any message about that?
if u got any message means please inform me... [email protected],,,,ph-9176306232
28th June 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

is it too hard this wase,i have got selected for it through my college and i have also got a good score in ip university in mca entrance please help me what should i do?
28th June 2010, 12:28 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

as you knows BITS pilani is one of the most reputed institutes of our country and more best for wipro in ms. you can get a good opporunity to you.
28th June 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

they told me that the results would be send via mail within the first week of july.. so hopefully should get the reply soon.. :)
28th June 2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
i am eshwar! i am selected in wipro for sim programme !now i got enrolment letter !but not clear that when i have to join ?please contact me by my id [email protected] or my no 9750837445
29th June 2010, 12:31 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Dear just run and grab your seat no need to think over that thats your blooming in career.
All the best.
29th June 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I gave my interview on 19th june ,i cleared the aptitude ,the HR told me that you would be getting the mail about selection or rejection within few weak but i havent recieved any mail yet .....kindly want to know when will i know about my selection as i m confused w....please help me by replying on my email id [email protected]
29th June 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am subha from chennai..Even I attended interview on 19th june 2010... cleared till HR round.. They said they will mail the results soon..but till now i dint receive any mail.. Even am confused!!
30th June 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hiii friends I am Aman. I am also selected in Wipro Sim and got enrollment letter from them. I have also not got the joining date and location too.plz those are selected in wipro sim contact me. My id is [email protected] and my no. is 8950802270
2nd July 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

where can i get details of WIPRO - SIM Program for diploma holders
thanks
3rd July 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is subha, I attended wipro interview on 19th june 2010..

I called toll free no. of wipro and asked abt results..They said very soon they will be announcing it and said for the both cases such as for both selection and rejection they will send a mail.. I also mailed wipro, their reply was

Dear Subha,

Thanks for your mail.
We will be soon communicating to you regarding the same.

Please await for the further communication on the same from us.

Campus Manager
Wipro Technologies

MY MAIL::
Hello sir,

I am Subha from Chennai.I have attended Wipro Wase walk in interview on 19th June 2010 held at jeppiar engineering college(Chennai) and cleared till HR round.My HR said that they will mail the results soon,but till now i dint receive any mail from Wipro.

I am confused that I have to wait for this or proceed to join college for doing P.G because admission process have started in all colleges here.I am very much interested in Wipro Wase program.If I come to know the results soon means it will be convenient for my further proceedings.please help me sir. At least I want to know whether I am selected or not.So that I can wait without fear.
With regards,
Subha
3rd July 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
where can i get details of WIPRO - SIM Program for diploma holders
thanks
U can mail to [[email protected]] and ask your queries

With regards,
Subha
3rd July 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared the written exam held on 19 june but after how many days they will announce the results..
Prince Shrivastava
[email protected]
3rd July 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i attended the wase program and got through al the rounds i am waitng for the offer letter which they said they would be mailing by the first week of july which i have not yet received so i would like to know whether i am selected ?

Rini Mathew
5th July 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the the date of joining in wipro for SIM .....
5th July 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

hello,
I have also been selected in the wase prog by wipro.I have some questions regarding the programme>>>>>>
1. if any one gets a back in any subject,then?
2. will wipro be providing us accommodation, during the course?
3. is it really hectic to work in the environment?
please do reply me
6th July 2010, 11:18 AM
Rini Mathew

Hi i attended the wase program and got through al the rounds i am waitng for the offer letter which they said they would be mailing by the first week of july which i have not yet received so i would like to know whether i am selected ?

Rini Mathew
6th July 2010, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i too had given my wipro wase exam on 19th june, 2010 in bhubaneswar(pentagon academy). i had cleared my written test and was selected for HR interview.towards the end of the interview, the hr told me that i was selected and would be confirmed by a mail.
but am still waiting for the mail.luckily, i had the hr's number. so i called him to get the latest on this.he said it will take around a month for the mail conformation and around 3-4 months for the joining.

eventhough my rank is good, i have taken a risk by not joining a MCA college.i hope they call us otherwise am really screwed up.
7th July 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
i too had given my wipro wase exam on 19th june, 2010 in bhubaneswar(pentagon academy). i had cleared my written test and was selected for HR interview.towards the end of the interview, the hr told me that i was selected and would be confirmed by a mail.
but am still waiting for the mail.luckily, i had the hr's number. so i called him to get the latest on this.he said it will take around a month for the mail conformation and around 3-4 months for the joining.

eventhough my rank is good, i have taken a risk by not joining a MCA college.i hope they call us otherwise am really screwed up.
I am subha,really thanks for ur info.Me too sailing in the same boat as yours.
7th July 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got good rank in mca cet....but still i didnt get wase hr result conducted on 2nd may in hyd..what i have to do...whether to join mca or wase..and my all got mails ...but i didnt got any mail ...
8th July 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am really in a crucial situation now... I have attended wipro wase interview on 19th june.. they said they will mail my results till now i dint get any mail.I have to pay fees for MCA college before 15th june.now what can I do??
8th July 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

sorry forgot to give my details,
SOURAV
[email protected]
facebook profile-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=650156284
9th July 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can any one help me about SIM programm of Wipro ?please help me i m in great confusion
my email [email protected] or contact no.-9813654093
12th July 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends......................... This is Navnish Bhardwaj....
i too had given 19th june 2010 Wipro WASE text... i also clears written and HR.... when will the mail we receive,.,,,,,
if someone have latest news on it... plzz friends tell me....
thnxxxxxxxxxxxx
my [email protected]
12th July 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

wipro wase is again conductin its exams....frm 17th...best of luck 4 those who will b appearing...

regards,
sourav
13th July 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Wase is Bakwas program for cheating
14th July 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi. .all. . Me too gave my wipro wase interview on june 19@ bangalore. . Am also waitin for results . . Pls post updates regardin wipro wase results.. Best regards VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR
15th July 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends:) am very much happy to inform u all tat today i got welcome kit from wipro wase containin enrollment letter,medical forms,etc.(to home).but i didnt get any mail regardin my selection. Now waitin for doj n other formalities. Hope u all wil get tat soon. . VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR
15th July 2010, 08:53 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

Bits pilani is one of the best institutes.
Its current ranking is above some IIT's.

So if you into a well reputed company such as WIPRO and get a MS degree from bits pilani fully sponcored by wipro.This will help you a lot.

Best of luck!!
16th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi nitesh here.....i got selectd in wase program and evn in bit mesra for mca....wht i should opt ....whch degree is havng more scope for the future....plz help me out ....plz mail me
[email protected]
n evn i wana ask some more question so cn i hv ur no....plz

thanx
16th July 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi friends am very much happy to inform u all tat today i got welcome kit from wipro wase containin enrollment letter,medical forms,etc.(to home).but i didnt get any mail regardin my selection. Now waitin for doj n other formalities. Hope u all wil get tat soon. . VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR
Hi bro whats your mobile number........ i wanna talk something...
is u received any call from wipro... or direct receive kit?
16th July 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Hi friends am very much happy to inform u all tat today i got welcome kit from wipro wase containin enrollment letter,medical forms,etc.(to home).but i didnt get any mail regardin my selection. Now waitin for doj n other formalities. Hope u all wil get tat soon. . VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR

hey vijay, grt 2 hear that......i hope i get it sum time sooner...

sourav
16th July 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
n did they post u these documents ???n wat about the conformation email ??

sourav
17th July 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Can u again call ur HR and ask about results.please
17th July 2010, 05:39 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
Yes, obviously. You should go. Its one of the famous IT companies in india.Its a great oppurtunity to get into such a company.The salary is high with better facilities and a good atmosphere to work in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?