17th July 2010, 06:04 PM

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Dear friends. . I got the docs to my home directly. . And i didnt recieve any confirmation mail from them regardin my selection as well as joinin date.. You can catch me @ [email protected]..
18th July 2010, 11:31 AM
bondooo7

Angry Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

listen me i am selectd in wipro m not yet gone in it but i am thinking that jase wo sab ko le hi ja rahe hai wo exploit kar rahe hai 7 7 thousnad rupee deke 12 12 ghante ka kam karwate hai m telling u 1 thing ab keh re hai ki 5 sal hai din rat mehnat karo ban jayigi life mere ghar wale b piche pzde hai ki iss achi oppurtunity ni hai yar khud sochao pagalo ki tarah hum se kam karwayenge 5 sal 12 12 ghante kisi aur chez me laga diye jase c.s c.a icwa etc ias preperation aaram se clr ho jayenge in ma opinion they are fooling us by telng bits pilani k degree ha bits pilani k degree milegi pad 5 sal lag jayegi watt hamri isse acha 1 sal snap ki prep karo scholorship se ahar se m.s karo... its ma opinion..... all da bst ya....
18th July 2010, 11:38 AM
bondooo7

I am subha,really thanks for ur info.Me too sailing in the same boat as yours.
dude you have taken isk still if there is time take adm
18th July 2010, 02:14 PM
VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR

Dear friends. . I got the
docs to my home
directly which includes enrolment n welcome letter, medical kit.And i didnt
recieve any confirmation
mail from them regardin
my selection as well as
joinin date.. You can catch
me @
[email protected]..
18th July 2010, 03:59 PM

hey i am a Bsc(hons) electronics graduate n now a wasian too posted for training in Banglore..will the course be hard to cope up with for people who have no prior knowledge of any computer language as we are only familiar with the hardware and we were not introduced to any computer language..We had also confirmed it with our interveiwers.they seemed to be ok with it.
Another question that we wanted to ask is that do we have a wase center in Gurgaun or in greater noida?andwhat are the chances of being posted there?
18th July 2010, 05:20 PM
VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Hi bro whats your mobile number........ i wanna talk something...
is u received any call from wipro... or direct receive kit?
I got to my home directly. . U can contact me @ [email protected]
18th July 2010, 07:01 PM

Hi this is shiny, I too had attend the interview on 19th june in Chennai(jeppiar college),i cleared the aptitude test, then HR told me that you would be getting the mail about selection or rejection within few weak but i haven't received any mail yet .....kindly want to know when will i know about my selection as i m confused w....please help me by replying on my email id [email protected]
19th July 2010, 01:31 PM

I GOT OFFER LETTER FOR WASE PROGRAMME AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXAMS OF WAS PROGRAMME IS IT OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTION OR SUBJECTIVE TYPE. IF SOME GET BACK IN ONE PAPER THAN CAN HE GIVE IT AGAIN OR NOT. HOW MANY SEMESTER IN 2010 ITS THAT 10 OR 16.
19th July 2010, 02:23 PM

hy karthik,
i read your post.after reading it i got some relief..as every second person is saying different things about WASE..bt stil i wanted to clear one thing that in this whether we get some offs or is dis 30 days working??. n is this program is only in banglore not in delhi. ???
20th July 2010, 01:32 AM

i have got selected in WASE conducted in lucknow on 17th july....
till wen are v supposed to get offer letter...
and someone plz tell me how is the course,the place,the fooding n lodging systems,,...shud i go for it????????????
20th July 2010, 01:56 AM

respected sir, i have attended campus in interview on 3rd july 2010 in shimoga . Can u pls tel me when wil u announce the results . My id [email protected] . My no. 9591559550
20th July 2010, 03:18 PM

Im selected for wipro wase.. bt i have certain doubts
1) does wipro provide accommodation facility?
2)im expecting to join in bangalore.. but they hv nt sent any mail about whr exactly i ll b placed?...do thy post us out of bangalore..? if thn will thy provide accommodation facility?
3)whr ll thy post us during the traing ?

PLEASE SOMEBODY REPLY ME..
my joining date is next month 16th.. so i want to knw the ans as early as possible..
thank u..
sitara
20th July 2010, 04:24 PM

Hi, this is beulah, i attend the wase pgm in july 2010.. my hr says that u r selected n chec ur mails regularly... i'm little bit confused were to go.. because i get mca admn from gud college, wat can i do ?...
20th July 2010, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by bondooo7 View Post
listen me i am selectd in wipro m not yet gone in it but i am thinking that jase wo sab ko le hi ja rahe hai wo exploit kar rahe hai 7 7 thousnad rupee deke 12 12 ghante ka kam karwate hai m telling u 1 thing ab keh re hai ki 5 sal hai din rat mehnat karo ban jayigi life mere ghar wale b piche pzde hai ki iss achi oppurtunity ni hai yar khud sochao pagalo ki tarah hum se kam karwayenge 5 sal 12 12 ghante kisi aur chez me laga diye jase c.s c.a icwa etc ias preperation aaram se clr ho jayenge in ma opinion they are fooling us by telng bits pilani k degree ha bits pilani k degree milegi pad 5 sal lag jayegi watt hamri isse acha 1 sal snap ki prep karo scholorship se ahar se m.s karo... its ma opinion..... all da bst ya....
could u plz translate this in english.I dont know hindhi.
20th July 2010, 09:17 PM

im sajeed i got an post sir im in confusion how to communicate with you the given numer is not responding
21st July 2010, 01:04 AM

ohhhh god yaha pe to aake mai aur bhi confusee ho gaya hu....koi hai jo sahi sahi bataye ki wipro wase is gud or not ? ms ka course content kya hoga?
aur back paper ka kya funda hai , agar back aa jaye to kya hoga? 4 years ke baad approx salary kitni melegi ? ms ka scope tab kya hoga ,aur ms karne ke baad kis tarah ki jobs milti hai.........

plz plz plz plz plz

i am requsting all of u plz tell me the right path and plz answer all my questions!
22nd July 2010, 12:04 AM
VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR

Hi. . Friends. . Today I got my joinin date for wipro wase as august 30,2010. . But not exact location. . . I attended wipro wase walkin on 19 june at bangalore any body got selected from bangalore post ur updates. .
22nd July 2010, 12:49 AM
trupti_9227

YES you should ofcourse go for it.its such a good opportunity for you to work in such a big firm with salary as well as experience and studies too.pleas go for it it wont harm your career it will add a star to it
22nd July 2010, 01:39 PM
Rupaksinha

really you are getting a golden oppurtunity and this will gives u good work age,
so do not miss it,
and just join it
ok
all the best.........
22nd July 2010, 05:01 PM

Thumbs up Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Originally Posted by VIJAYMURALI SRIDHAR View Post
Hi. . Friends. . Today I got my joinin date for wipro wase as august 30,2010. . But not exact location. . . I attended wipro wase walkin on 19 june at bangalore any body got selected from bangalore post ur updates. .
Congrats man!! what abt others who attended interview with you??
22nd July 2010, 05:35 PM
Gop

Arrow Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Hi, this is beulah, i attend the wase pgm in july 2010.. my hr says that u r selected n chec ur mails regularly... i'm little bit confused were to go.. because i get mca admn from gud college, wat can i do ?...

Hi, Dont hesitate to convey your position to the HR department. There is a seperate HR process for WASE, and you will have a HR to contact. If you have got selected, they will convey the details to you through your registered E-mail ID for sure. If that has not happened, Then contact the concerned HR immediately and state your situation. Nothing wrong in doing that. That move will never affect your position being selected.

So dont hestitate any more. Do the needful.
Good Luck.
22nd July 2010, 11:35 PM

I scored 76% in 10th and 49.87% marks in 12th and 70% in the first year of B.Sc. ( mathematics ). Am I eligible for the WASE program? I also have 2 years gap between 12th and first year of B.Sc.
Please reply?
23rd July 2010, 12:14 AM
sattuvachan

Hi !!
I got selected for WIPRO WASE .Is it good to go for four years bonding?Is there any problem to me?Actually i interested in Software Engineering.Is BITS Certificate really valuable ?Please suggest me....
My email: [email protected]
Definitely !!!

WIPRO is the name with which every employee , whatever be the company name , wants to work and if you are not even paid well for it but the certificate and experience that one get from there is too much valuable ..

You need to work really very hard with less pay but if you are desiring for good future prospects , than you must go for it ..

If you are hard working , than there is no problem to you , as one who get a single baklogs in any of the subjects and you will be ruled out of the course , so you need to be bit more focus regarding it , if you are going for it .

All the best for it !!
cheers
23rd July 2010, 11:08 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN

hii friend its a great opportunity which came across you ... sure its my pleasure to say you to go for it............you have a great future ahead.......anyways congrats

azhar
23rd July 2010, 12:28 PM

Hi my name is rajasekhara reddy.i'm selected in wipro wase. i got 640
rank in icet enterence.now what can i do?
23rd July 2010, 04:39 PM

yes friend if you are the one who is waiting for the call letter then they need no more to wait because they are being dispatched and you will get them before july
23rd July 2010, 05:05 PM
subhasish

Yes off coarse it is good there is no doubt ,just go for it.
23rd July 2010, 08:32 PM
s.k.singh

you will have a HR to contact. If you have got selected, they will convey the details to you through your registered E-mail ID for sure. If that has not happened, Then contact the concerned HR immediately and state your situation.
24th July 2010, 11:08 AM

Hi, i was also wase . i had to quit it after 2 years . it is really a very clever techinuques of these corporate companies to make fools these young non engineering graduates. they pay you very less amount of stipend ( 7500) of per month. will try to give u enough amount of work to do . will call u even on saturday. so u have your seven days totally fixed for wipro. no break even for a single week. u will seem to be just like a labour . your study will be affected. according to my personal experience i had to bear all these things during wase programme. in short ,resulting my percentage was very less after 2 years. i was really shocked as i was brillant student in my BCA college life got 79% in BCA in degree but here my percentage was 43% in complete 2 years. then this incident forced me to ponder upon what would i do after getting MS degree of 2nd division after 4 years .then i had to quit this idea and now iam doing MBA from london as my father is rich so i will cover all these gap in these two years and will Advance form my WASE batch but this can't happen to all of you as per money problem . so i would prfer you to do MCA from a good and reputed institute of india and then do MTECH and then be a part of this co porate industry.nothing will happen only BY MCA .

Ahead wish is yours. but i tried to awake those people form this comment as i don't want them to suffered like me. more is left to write that can't be dipicted here as per my busy and short time. my email id is there below mentioned.

You can reach me at my email id: : "[email protected]"
Your friend.
24th July 2010, 07:21 PM

HI i attended wipro wase interview and gone through all the rounds .Now i am waiting for offer letter they said that they will mail in 2 weeks but not when they will mail .I attended interview on 10th july pls reply me
24th July 2010, 10:49 PM
dianasumitha@gmail

hi am doing my final year BCA right now. Is am qualified to attend the WASE program now?
25th July 2010, 09:58 AM

Hii to all this is wipro managers desk..

this is to inform you that you will be soon recieving your mail from us.that you have been selected or not.

please await for the further communication on same from us

wipro technology
25th July 2010, 12:01 PM

Hi friends,.. This is Aravind. I attended for the WASE selection process on 19th June at Pollachi, MCET-NPT campus. I cleared aptitude and i was called for the interview. I did it well and they told me that I will be getting the results in a month via email. But till now, I haven't receive any mail from them. If anyone who attended for the WASE on 19th June and got mail and other information, please reply.
25th July 2010, 09:16 PM
subhasish

Hello Friend
WASE stands for the Wipro Academy of Software Excellence ,Actually BITS-PIILANI has a partnership with the WASE.So it offers you for the WASE opportunity.

But i would suggest you Not to go for the WASE because you will not satisfied with the money they will provide to you.

If you are having another opportunity or job to go ,then i will sugest you not to go for they WASE exam.All the best.
25th July 2010, 11:40 PM

Hi, Sonia

Le me explain you that iam also from WASE, i had also been selected from my college and provided such kind of offer. initially i was overwhelmed by this offer , but after getting into role, i concluded that this is a way of making the freshers absolutely foolish by the companies. the company get the more work done from us more even after the scheduled time and pays very less ( 7500 rs) in firsy year. also we don't get much time to study well, our marks are on boundary. no use of having such a degree of getting 40 or 50 % in the entire four yrs. also we all wasians r not able to constrate on study because of the hetic over load and pressure of job. also we have been promised that our role would be changed after 18 minutes , still we have completed 2 and half years , still we r working on the same designation that is hard ware related activities .

some wasians has quit from this program now. one thing also you can't have any back in any sub. in entire four yrs, if any one gets that wipro will keep you out . no experience certificate will ne given to you. can u tell me how one can manage so with full time job?

At last time is my personal advice to you that don't think to accept this . otherwise you will have to be remorsed a lot. rather u must do regular MBA or MCA from any reputed university and then go for a job. incase you want to have some more info regarding this , you can contact me on my cell no that is 8802149656

your friend.
hey i got selected for wase program so ll u please help me wt can i do? i am getting admission for full time MCA so wt should i do? and u have any idea about they are giving bits pillani or any other bits degree? please confirm this if u can n let m know. you done wase prog ? waiting for your reply....

from,
snehal
26th July 2010, 12:08 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

hello friend,
yes ofcourse, you have an opportunity there is nothing to think..go ahead.
all the very best..!!
26th July 2010, 08:51 AM

i attended wipro walk in interview on 19th june at pune modern college....i cleared d aptitude and hr interview went well.....dey said dey will reply via mail ...but its been more dan 1 minth ...is der nebody in this forum who attended d walk in on 19th in pune....
26th July 2010, 03:21 PM

i hv given my interview for this wase program on 3rd june,2010 which was held at kurukshetra university,kurukshetra,haryana and i got selected .they told me that i would receive my call letter till 17th of july but still i haven't recieved it.tell me fom where i get the related information.if anybody knows about it please mail it to me at [email protected]
27th July 2010, 09:35 AM

Red face Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi, i was also wase . I had to quit it after 2 years . It is really a very clever techinuques of these corporate companies to make fools these young non engineering graduates. They pay you very less amount of stipend ( 7500) of per month. Will try to give u enough amount of work to do . Will call u even on saturday. So u have your seven days totally fixed for wipro. No break even for a single week. U will seem to be just like a labour . Your study will be affected. According to my personal experience i had to bear all these things during wase programme. In short ,resulting my percentage was very less after 2 years. I was really shocked as i was brillant student in my bca college life got 79% in bca in degree but here my percentage was 43% in complete 2 years. Then this incident forced me to ponder upon what would i do after getting ms degree of 2nd division after 4 years .then i had to quit this idea and now iam doing mba from london as my father is rich so i will cover all these gap in these two years and will advance form my wase batch but this can't happen to all of you as per money problem . So i would prfer you to do mca from a good and reputed institute of india and then do mtech and then be a part of this co porate industry.nothing will happen only by mca .

Ahead wish is yours. But i tried to awake those people form this comment as i don't want them to suffered like me. More is left to write that can't be dipicted here as per my busy and short time. My email id is there below mentioned.

You can reach me at my email id: : "[email protected]"
your friend.
u quit after 2yrs rite?did they give experience certificate fot two yr
27th July 2010, 06:17 PM

I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.

will they experience letter after for ms degree if v are leaving wipro
28th July 2010, 01:57 PM

Hi, Sonia

Le me explain you that iam also from WASE, i had also been selected from my college and provided such kind of offer. initially i was overwhelmed by this offer , but after getting into role, i concluded that this is a way of making the freshers absolutely foolish by the companies. the company get the more work done from us more even after the scheduled time and pays very less ( 7500 rs) in firsy year. also we don't get much time to study well, our marks are on boundary. no use of having such a degree of getting 40 or 50 % in the entire four yrs. also we all wasians r not able to constrate on study because of the hetic over load and pressure of job. also we have been promised that our role would be changed after 18 minutes , still we have completed 2 and half years , still we r working on the same designation that is hard ware related activities .

some wasians has quit from this program now. one thing also you can't have any back in any sub. in entire four yrs, if any one gets that wipro will keep you out . no experience certificate will ne given to you. can u tell me how one can manage so with full time job?

At last time is my personal advice to you that don't think to accept this . otherwise you will have to be remorsed a lot. rather u must do regular MBA or MCA from any reputed university and then go for a job. incase you want to have some more info regarding this , you can contact me on my cell no that is 8802149656

your friend.
R u still continuing the course even after experiencing such situation in wipro.................................if yes how ur managing it
28th July 2010, 11:33 PM

I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.

will they experience letter after for ms degree if v are leaving wipro
Hi me too cleared the written exam and attended the HR round on 24 July 2010 and waiting for result. If u get any mail from them, u plz send me a mail to this id [email protected]
29th July 2010, 11:03 AM
subhash5687

Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
yes it great apportunity you have.so do not think tat just go it
ok best of luck.
29th July 2010, 02:56 PM

Hi me too cleared the written exam and attended the HR round on 24 July 2010 and waiting for result. If u get any mail from them, u plz send me a mail to this id [email protected]
30th July 2010, 10:37 AM
subhachandra

Finally i got mail last week abt selection..that im selected..
i gave interview on19th june in chennai
31st July 2010, 10:19 AM

i got selected into wase . i hd given the test on 19th june in pune....i hv been placed to banglore for training for 3 months and final poating location will be pune....
need to make arrangements for accomodation for three months in bangalore....any suggestions as to where to stay???any hostels or nething?also anybody in the forum whose also been selected for training in bangalore????
31st July 2010, 01:24 PM

hi friend .I have my joining on 16 aug in mysore for Wipro sim.Anyone having the same can contact me at my ID "[email protected]".
1st August 2010, 01:33 PM

This is Jaya Mishra,I have been selected for WASE in Lucknow on 17th july,2010.
plz tell about how much time would it take for offer letters to come..i opted bangalore as my first preference.......
plz do inform.....m really getting panic.........
coz they havent given anything in written that i have been selected...they hav just asked to wait for the mail..........
plzz reply........

regards,
jaya mishra
kanpur
2nd August 2010, 12:07 PM

hello sir my friend name is anjaneyulu,he actuvalli complited the graduation,he intrested to msc physics,but he don't know the oppertunits abt msc phisics,so.plz give the clarifications,and job oppertunities.
2nd August 2010, 01:55 PM

what will be my post when i join wase???? PLz reply soon