30th April 2011, 02:09 PM

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Hiiiiiiiiii i am selected in wase but somebody telling bits pilani is not good one and the wipro people can extend our course period
so what i do
1st May 2011, 12:41 AM

Respected sir ,i just know that i had given the interview of wipro sim but unlucky i have not got selected , sir can i apply again or not .Is there any policy??
3rd May 2011, 03:50 AM

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Hello guys this is Omkar Kulkarni
I am having some doubts about WASE I am confused to join wase or not
They are ,
1. During this 4 year course of BiTS pilani Ms , whether we get part time degree or full time degree ? ----------part time
Whether part time then did it is acceptable by other companies ? ------you decide
2. If any case any candinates having backlog then after clearing that whether he get regular degree from bits or not or wipro directly firenout that candinate ? -----backlog (hehehe) you fail in one subject and you are out of wipro.
3. If any Wasian gives his 2 years for wipro but due to some reason he want to quit himself , then whether wipro gives him two years experience letter or not ? ---- nope
4. whether any improvement in designation occurs while spending 4 years for firm ? -----no improvement
5. Whether accomodation and food will be availabled by wipro or we need to selfly arrange for us ? -----ye taj hotel nahin hai jo tere ko food and accomodation dega.
6. Whether they allowed us to take some holidays in summers or not ? ---- this is not school that they will give you holidays. only 5 leaves in a year. mazaak samjha hai kya.
first year salary salary 7000. second year salary 12000 and third year salary around 14000. while the company makes lot of money on your work, if you fail even in one subject it kicks you out. after all dogs are more valuable in india than human beings my friend.

I know this question list is very big but tell me what u know here or directly mail me on [email protected]. u r commnts are more valueable for myself.
so please being reply !
~ Omkar Kulkarni ~
dfssss
3rd May 2011, 12:53 PM

hiiii...
I got selected in Wase program through campus interview.. I havnt received any mails or letter from Wipro. whereas all my selected friends have got it. I m waitng for ur rply...
Pratik Kumar S. Poojary
K.J Somaiya College
3rd May 2011, 04:42 PM

i've selected .....i received one parsel,,,,,,,but i've confusion is that there any fees for wipro wase.or deposite some amount
plz tell
email id is [email protected]
4th May 2011, 02:15 PM
ramanath

Really tats a wonderful opportunity for you..don't miss it...
i will give you the details of the course

course Details
No. of semesters 8
Duration of each semester 4-5 months
First seven semesters Course work
Eighth semester Dissertation

Semester Details
Every semester comprises of:
Four courses
Sixteen weeks of contact classes
Four sessions are conducted every week on Saturday/Sunday
Every session runs for two hours
Activity distribution
For the first seven semesters

Monday to Friday Work on projects in assigned business units at Wipro
Saturday/Sunday Attend BITS classes

you have got a wonderfull chance...make use of it
5th May 2011, 12:58 AM

I have been selected for WASE...... whether each subject will have objective questions in the midterm exmas......
9th May 2011, 08:32 AM

Hai,i got selected to wase.And i wanted to know about wase exam details please reply
9th May 2011, 12:51 PM

I have been selected for the WASE program. I have heard that the subjects taught during this program will only be towards the company's benefit. Is it true?
And do they give our posting in the same city from where we have been selected. Any idea about it.
9th May 2011, 02:42 PM

hi i m also selected in wipro wase. i m getting mixed suggestion about joining this. some say its good n some say der ll be heavy workload without a single holiday n its risky. Is it true? M a girl n so i ve to think alot before joining this 4 yrs course.. So please give your honest suggestion to help me out of this problem. Is it the best one for us?
10th May 2011, 11:46 PM

I have been selected in wipro wase on 31st april through campus but not got joining letter till now .What sud i do now.

Ankita.
15th May 2011, 05:25 PM

hello, i m doing Bsc(IT) kuvempu collage karnataka(Distance education).i will be complete my course later this year on december-2011..i m very much intrested in WASE programme..Even i hav done DIPLOMA IN HIGHER SOFTWARE ENGINEERING via NIIT
wuld some buddy kindly inform me if i am eligible for this programe...kindly any one inform me about wat will be job during the WASE programme..I live in kolkata....

contact num-9239155640

THANK YOU
Prasenjit Chetri
15th May 2011, 07:56 PM

Is the syllabus content of students studying in BITS through direct admission is different to that of students studing through WASE program..
16th May 2011, 03:28 AM
lavanya411

If u have any queries feel free to ask me

I am also a waseian currently in my 1st year.

And Bits Pilani is one of the recognized universities all over the world and degree from Bits is really valuable.
please give me the syllabus for the i year.
16th May 2011, 05:27 PM

hi..
i am banu. i got selected in both wipro wase and hcl technologies.. i am so confused to choose which will give me a bright future
can you help me in this pls..
16th May 2011, 08:36 PM

Wink Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101564]hi this is prashant i also got selected in WASE , i am having good score in MCA CET and i am really confused about what to do..
i am not much strong economically so i need to to take decision . pl help me,
my id is [email protected] and my contact no is 9028253706
is there any kind of bond or any severe condition,
pl give mie the claer picture of the situation...

thanks in advance[/hii....prashant i m also selected in wipro..u mst not leave dis oppurtunity...only the lucky ones get dat..i m shaily..]
16th May 2011, 08:47 PM

hi......dis is shaily pruthi..mam/sir i wan to ask dat i m selected in wipro wase event organise here in our college campus dat was conducted on 11 april 2011..but i haven't recived the call letter up to now..mam pls tell me is it safe to join wipro..because m a b.c.a student.recently i hav completed my final year exams...i decided ton do m.c.a after b.c.a at the extreme begning bt now after being selected in wipro i got very much confused....pls if there is any experience holder tell me if is it a good oppurtunity or there is any wastage of time...and money..and if once i deposit the bond of 75000..whether they refund me after the completion of course or they will do deduction through my salary??? is it completly true the future would be safe after joining wipro???? wat wud be more good for me,doing m.c.a or joiining the wase programee,...pls reply me honestly.
i m giving my email id...
if there is any kind of suggestion u can contact me on dat...
18th May 2011, 08:56 PM

hi friends.. I ve got selected in wase as well as igate aft my bsc it.. M really confused.. Wat shall i do? Which s a better option?
18th May 2011, 09:41 PM

hi... Many say tat 2work in igate s better dan wase. Is it true?
21st May 2011, 01:47 PM

HI,
I am currently doing Diploma in computer engg and i am in my last semester. Ihave been shortlisted for the MS program from BITS,Pilani through WIPRO. Can anyone guide me what this course is all about and I should join it or not. Actually after diploma u get admission to directly in 2nd year in regular B.tech.So i am bit confused that i should go for the MS program in which i am getting experience studies or for regular B.tech.please guide me and if anyone can mail he/she can send it to [email protected].

Thanks and regards
Anchit Kharbanda
hi.....the best u go for btech from reputated university,this is the age to study otherwise u will not get a chance again to study,dont think about wase..they just want labour nothing else,,,,,,,,after btech u can have better job.....good luck.bye
21st May 2011, 04:40 PM

Talking Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

IGNORE ALL THE MSG's ABOUT WASE
21st May 2011, 05:49 PM

can u describe anything about WIMS me

plz contact me

25th May 2011, 02:53 PM

wipro offer us regular degree and 2 year company exp.
26th May 2011, 05:48 PM

I m also selected in WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani. I want to know that, what is the syllabus of the MS ?
28th May 2011, 01:07 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Course Details
No. of semesters 8
Duration of each semester 4-5 months
First seven semesters Course work
Eighth semester Dissertation

Semester Details
Every semester comprises of:
Four courses
Sixteen weeks of contact classes
Four sessions are conducted every week on Saturday/Sunday
Every session runs for two hours
Activity distribution
For the first seven semesters

Monday to Friday Work on projects in assigned business units at Wipro
Saturday/Sunday Attend BITS classes

Eighth Semester

28th May 2011, 09:23 PM
gkhat90

Hi Sonia

please don't go for it.bcoz i have my own experience with Wipro.i passed my graduation in 2010 from DU and then i was selected for this WASE program and due to lack of information about everything i joined this program.and when i entered there then i saw the reality.
actually reality is that they took so many students every year for this wase program bcoz of their profit only.
actually we work there for clients,and clients give so much like in lakhs or crores for we people but what wasians got only 7500 and then 10000 then 12500 in 2nd year and then maximum 23000 .so for their own profit they hire so many people every year.
we work equally like a B.TECH but get less than half salary as compare to them also.
and about MS,we didn't even get time to study.sometimes we people put in night shifts and next day we have exam.then how can we prepare for the exam.
and MAIN thing is that if u got two 'E' grades they will directly put you out from the WIPRO whether u r in 1 year,2nd or 4th year.they will kick off.
SO MY ADVICE TO YOU IS PLEASE DON'T GO FOR IT.
29th May 2011, 01:55 PM

how will be the entrance test for getting selected to wasm course. is it difficult ? and i dont have an aggregate of 50 percentage in 12th std. do
do they consider me?

jaina
1st June 2011, 04:12 PM

HI,
i attended wase entrance and hr interview on jan,29,2011.can i know when the results are going to be announced...
1st June 2011, 11:53 PM

hai dear friend i to selected in wipro wase program as a campus recruitment can i join is it better to go through with it.. or can i choose any other companys...
2nd June 2011, 12:03 AM

ya am i join in its wase program
2nd June 2011, 12:43 AM

thanx dude you saved my life too....
3rd June 2011, 07:45 AM

hai guys ,

I got selected by wipro wase program 4 months before but till now i didn't get offer letter,

When they send that, how they send it via mail or post?
5th June 2011, 04:14 PM

hi...i m shivangi...........i m selected in wase 2011.... and also in tcs...plz suggest me ,wht should i prefere???my email id is [email protected]
if u r takin abt tcs ignite, then u must go for it. N it is just of 2 yr nt as long as wase 4 yr!
Go for TCS!
7th June 2011, 03:20 PM

hii guyzz.....i have been selected for WASE 2011...WAITING FOR MY JOINING LOCATION TO CUM!!! is der anyone from pune(maharashtra) who is selected for WASE2011?? please get into touch with me!!!!!!!!!

my mail id is

8th June 2011, 03:53 PM

hi i am sonam bhuddi,i have got selected in wipro wase through my college( hansraj mahila maha vidhyalaya,jalandhar ).i have got enrolment form and mails regarding submisson of documents for verification on may 9 2011.i have submitted all my documents but have not replied to the mail with subject pre joining communication.can i reply it now after submitting the documents.
8th June 2011, 11:29 PM

Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
its 4 year bond right why 5 years
9th June 2011, 10:25 AM

hi i am sonam bhuddi,i have got selected in wipro wase through my college( hansraj mahila maha vidhyalaya,jalandhar ).i have got enrolment form and mails regarding submisson of documents for verification on may 9 2011.i have submitted all my documents but have not replied to the mail with subject pre joining communication.can i reply it now after submitting the documents.
hi sonam!!! yes...u can reply for it now!! make it fast!!!!

-chinmay
9th June 2011, 10:48 AM

hi i m also selected in wipro wase. i m getting mixed suggestion about joining this. some say its good n some say der ll be heavy workload without a single holiday n its risky. Is it true? M a girl n so i ve to think alot before joining this 4 yrs course.. So please give your honest suggestion to help me out of this problem. Is it the best one for us?
hii.....even i m selected for WASE2011...n i think its a great oppurtunity we r getting here. so dont worry! its good!!! my mail id is
[email protected] u can get in touch with me!!!!
9th June 2011, 12:18 PM

Can anyone tell me whether Wipro provides any experience(4yr live project) certificate in WASE programme or not???
9th June 2011, 01:24 PM

ya sure
9th June 2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
@deepak:hi sonia ......I M A WIPROite(WASEian)...................... i was also in the same situtaion as u r in ri8 now,but i decide 2 start my career with WIPRO..................believe its better than doing ur masters 4 another 2 or 3 yrs and den search a perfetc job...........dont think dat u'll be doing a job think urself as u'll b a student of wipro.................and here ur studies and work r totally 2 different dept.for any queries u can mail me to:[email protected]
10th June 2011, 06:55 PM

Hi!
I have been selected for wase. how about the syllabus ? can i join
10th June 2011, 06:57 PM

where will the classes be conducted and what will be the timings.
13th June 2011, 12:10 PM

Hi dis is manjula. i have selected for wase from college pls tell me dat submission of passport is mandatory or submitting any1 Identification proof is enough.
15th June 2011, 10:59 AM
khushi23

Hi dis is manjula. i have selected for wase from college pls tell me dat submission of passport is mandatory or submitting any1 Identification proof is enough.
hello manjula. they will be asking you to submit the docs like ur NSR registration, PAN card no. or the acknowledgement and ur passport acknowledgement or the passport number itself... u just ask them that u may get some time to make it done... Even i didnt submitted n they asked to submit as soon as it is possible.. u better mail their manager.
16th June 2011, 07:53 PM

I see many mixed comments. I've also been selected for WASE. I m going for it. Graduation level pe kya karloge bhai.
Wipro is offerin me:-
7,800 for 1st 3 months of 1st year
10,800 for next 9 months.
13,800 for 2nd year
18,000 for 3rd year
23,000 for 4th year

feel free to contact me on [email protected]
17th June 2011, 02:33 PM

I have got selected for WIPRO WIMS on jan 31st 2011., i hav got a indent letter saying that joining date bill be told one month prior...so i just wanted to know how long it takes, cz it will be simply waste of time sitting at hme, instead that i can try 4 othr job huh....
19th June 2011, 09:13 AM

is MS course is regular degree which wipro will provide from bits pilani...
19th June 2011, 07:09 PM

thank uuuuu so much my dear frd this is madhu trying for job in wipro
u gave me a great advise.
thanks a lot..i hv been guided at right time as tomorrow is my interview in wipro and i was fighting so long with my parents to get into it..but only those who are working knows the real position of a company
20th June 2011, 03:31 PM

Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
hello..me also selected in wipro's wase program and waiting for station letter..but m bit confuse about it whether i should join wase or not..or go for mca ??
is this program really good?? as i read..is dis program tough???