22nd April 2011, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?

Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee during 2008-09 for civil enginrring in distance mode ?

1. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  2. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  3. Is distance electrical course of RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE?
  4. Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?
  5. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur distance education B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course approved by AICTE?
  6. Is JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth(Udaipur) approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  7. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  8. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  9. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is RVD University, Udaipur (Raj) Approved by AICTE ?
  11. Is there a Joint committee of DEC,UGC & AIECT approval for B.Tech course of JNRV Rajasthan vidyapit (udaipur)?
  12. Is B.Tech course offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur approved by DEC IGNOU?
  13. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  14. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC, DEC and AICTE -- [New]
  16. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC, HRD?
  17. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  18. Information about Janardan Ray Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur? Is the university approved by AICTE?
27th April 2011, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?

is ditance b-tech mechanical from RVD is approved by AICTE
3rd May 2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Anil Lohani View Post
Dear sir
i am doing B,Tech(chemical) from RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan since 2009.Is it approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee.
yes approved
14th May 2011, 06:06 AM

Dear sir
i am doing B,Tech(chemical) from RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan since 2009.Is it approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee.

If you are already on job in any of the industry..then don't worry about the approval...If you are fresh to the field & wanted to complete your first job oriented course then you are at wrong place...As everyone from the below list knows about the passing procedure (which I should not remind for) are aware of the knowledge gain from the course they have received. So if you are new to the field of engineering please at least pass your diploma from the good collage...join any job....then as per your requirement you can enter into the above given courses..it will be better for you.
After all the knowledge you gain from the course is far important than what type of certificate you are having in your hand(it may differ & depends)....About AICTE approval no one can able to provide you the certificate as many of us have already tried for the same without success.
Kipa.
15th May 2011, 12:30 AM

sir , i am doing diploma form rvd university .can i apply any state and central govt job and west bengal JELET ? please please please help me sir.
19th May 2011, 07:20 PM

Is Karnataka Open University recognized by AICTE?
21st May 2011, 03:17 PM

I NEED THE COPY OF APPROVED LETTER BY JOINT COMMITTEE.
23rd May 2011, 01:45 AM

respected sir ,
PLEASE inform me that is there any college for petrochemical engineering must approved by AICTE?????
INFORM FAST AS POSSIBLE.
3rd June 2011, 02:10 PM

is rvd university diploma certificate valid for govt.job?

Yes this is valid for Govt Jobs.
10th June 2011, 05:02 PM

i have completed diploma in eletrical engineering 2010. i want distance B.tech in rvd university. plz guide
15th June 2011, 07:31 PM

CAN U GIVE AN INFORMATION ABOUT DIPLOMA COURSE ON ELECTRICAL ENGG. & ALL DETAILS ABOUT SESSION OF ADMISSION
PROCEDURE , ABIOUSLY IT MUST BE PART-TIME, SIR?
22nd June 2011, 06:24 PM

I M TAHIR
RVD university its aproved UGC, AICTE , DEC ,NAAC plz tell me certi velid for govt ment job & ANY JOB
24th June 2011, 04:24 PM

I have passed B.Tech Degree course in distance mode through Study Centre in Bangalore in December2010 from J.N.R Rajasthan Vidyapith University,Udaypur and which was approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTE.Sir one thing i want to ask you I have selected for the jobs for "OMAN" there company asked me please your documents should required of HRD attested from INDIA gvt,
so can i get it sir, if i will get it how long does it take.please give me information
28th June 2011, 10:33 PM

sir is this university is aicte approved????
shall i see the copy certificate???
after doing btech can i give cet for mtech???
30th June 2011, 08:43 PM

I am in tamilnadu in rajasthan vidyapeeth deemed university exam centre which side conducted in all over tamilnadu pls send message 7418258180
4th July 2011, 09:29 PM

I want AICTE Dates and NO
6th July 2011, 07:29 PM

what is the different between IGNOU , AMIE, DEMEED UNIVERSITY(RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University ) FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION AND IT FUTURE
9th July 2011, 06:01 PM
praveenanitha

sir iam stadyed distance degree(B.A) in your univarcity complited 28- march 2007. its valued in AP&now i continued my forther studies in AP ,its elgeble for GOVT jobs?
10th July 2011, 04:18 PM

Sir I am student of btech civil from RVD. After complete btech . will I eligible for government job.
15th July 2011, 01:26 PM

I want to do a graduation from this Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University.I stay at kolkata.want to know centres at kolkata of this University.can u tell me the address and contact details of kolkata branch?
15th July 2011, 04:04 PM

RVD University Engineering Through Distance Education Diploma Engineering Programme.

Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Automobile Engineering.
* 3 Yr 10th, Passed semester including book fees* and Exam fees
Lateral Entry to III rd Semester
* 2 Yr
12th Passed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English or 12th Technical or NCVT/MCVC/ITI Of 2 Yrs
semester including book fees* and Exam fees
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech)
Programme

Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Chemical Engineering.

Call : 8825871220,9843791899
15th July 2011, 04:05 PM

RVD University Engineering Through Distance Education Diploma Engineering Programme.

Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Automobile Engineering.
* 3 Yr 10th, Passed
Lateral Entry to III rd Semester
* 2 Yr
12th Passed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English or 12th Technical or NCVT/MCVC/ITI Of 2 Yrs
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech)
Programme

Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Chemical Engineering.

Call : 8825871220
18th July 2011, 01:50 PM

university is black listed for technical courses, give prove for validation,?
26th July 2011, 02:36 PM

I RVD is approved as on date 26th July 2011, I am doing B-Tech (Civil) Final year from this university?
26th July 2011, 06:49 PM

After completeing B.tech from rvd university . we can give gate entrance for M.Tech . if yes. Please reply.
28th July 2011, 09:21 PM

i have passed bca degree but in 2 i have arts subject can i get admission in b.tec 3rd semester directly in distance learning program from any university like RVD Rajasthan vidyapeeth university? plz give me sugestion as soon as possible...........
29th July 2011, 01:03 AM

please give the difference between RVD Rajasthan Vidyapith University and J.N.R. Rajasthan Vidyapith University
31st July 2011, 11:11 PM

nahi beta apni puri zindagi me nahi karna rvd se
1st August 2011, 12:32 AM
kunjeyan5282

Yes,it is approved by DEC with NAAC Accredited B++. Some of my friends have done engineering from there and at present they are on a good career path.
So, do not worry about it.Study with dedication.
But it is always wise to check about the particular college or university before getting admitted to it.
1st August 2011, 02:01 AM
nambardar

Yes this is valid for Govt Jobs.
6th September 2011, 09:23 PM

all the ans of these question is given by the colleges members or principal is it true
12th September 2011, 01:45 PM

CAN I GIVE ONLINE EXAMS OF B.TECH?
PLEASE TELL ME.
13th September 2011, 11:13 AM

In this section itself, somebody saying that it has no AICTE approval and university is black listed.As a person;which should I believe????Pls answer me ASAP..
13th September 2011, 11:25 AM
jamesjosephmathew

Sir,in this section itself,somebdy saying that it has no AICTE approval & university is black listed??Which should I believe???? Pls answer me ASAP...
13th September 2011, 03:54 PM

is rvd university diploma certificate valid for govt.job?
i am a civil diploma holder from rvd uni. and i want to apply for govt. job in rajasthan so tell me the present status for job in rajasthan
16th September 2011, 03:41 PM
ajaysmit

Dear sir, please send accit approval letter for this university om ny mail if any
23rd September 2011, 11:31 PM

SHOWING MHRD APPROVE LATTER FOR MINING ENGINEERING WITH DISTANCE MODE
29th September 2011, 06:35 PM

Sir, I am working in Rural Developement Department, I have passed B.Tech in RVD current Year. The B.Tech certificate is value for further PROMOTION
4th October 2011, 09:28 PM

Q-SIR I AM NCTVT PASS IN ATTEND OPREATOR IN CHEMICAL PLANT.I WANT TO DO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND WHICH QUALIFICATION.AND RVD COLLEGE IS APPROVED UNIVERSITY BY AICTE OR UGC.PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS
21st October 2011, 01:48 AM
Deepak Attri

RVD University Courses for session Jan'05 onwards are not approved by any agency... I had filed a RTI for same and got this is answer.. so all avoid this fraud university
23rd October 2011, 10:00 PM

can i do btech(chemical engineering) through distance learning? how it is possible? i am from ahmednagar, maharashtra doing a job, so plz tell me about dist. learning.............
24th October 2011, 10:05 PM

I AM BELONG HARYANA STATE I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN AYURVEDIC PHARMACY IN STUDY CENTER HARYANA IN DISTENCE EDUCATION PLEASE TELL ME THIS DIPLOMA IN GOVT JOBS IN HARYANA
27th October 2011, 01:16 AM

After complete b.tech from RVD University,will i eligible for admission regular MBA and M.TECH course .kindly inform.
27th October 2011, 12:29 PM
sunilkumaraeronatical

FRNN:-

Before joining for any course it is important to check whether the institute and the courses offered by it has AICTE approval. RVD has DEC approval. It has received the NAAC accreditation with a B++ rating.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/rvd-rajasthan-vidyapeeth-university-udaipur-rajasthan-approved-ugc-aicte-dec-joint-committee-45115.html#ixzz1bxHA4HNx
27th October 2011, 01:52 PM
sathish0038

Dear sir
Yes,it is approved by DEC with NAAC Accredited B++. Some of my friends have done engineering from there and at present they are on a good career path.
But it is always wise to check about the particular college or university before getting admitted to it.

27th October 2011, 07:22 PM
sheshadev senapati

hii dear....
But it is always wise to check about the particular college or university before getting admitted to it....
good luck...
thank you...
28th October 2011, 05:41 PM

Dear sir
i am doing B,Tech(chemical) from KARNATAKA STSTE OPEN UNIVERSITY.Is it approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee.
28th October 2011, 10:58 PM
sathish0038

29th October 2011, 06:24 PM
dolly91

hii dear
1st November 2011, 12:32 PM

i want full details of the B.tec civil by ous