14th February 2011, 02:58 PM
Banned

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Hello Mr. Moderator!
THis is a conversation between Me & sushant last night.But HE advises me to get my query with you.So to follow this,I need your advice-
Praveen's Msg to sushant-

gud night in advance!
but before going to bed one more ques.May I...........????????????
Sushant to get a chance into TAFP you must prove yourself at least in one session.O.K tell me How can you define this words "PROVE YOURSELF".Prove of what..........??????
1. physical work
2. mental state of mind
3. emotional feelings(as i know they are not counted in this professional Forum)
4. answering capacity
5. No: of friends
or any other?
Sushant's Reply-
Hi,
I dont think so that making number of friends would come under 'PROVE' category. Rest of the things like mantal state, physical work and answering capacity are the tools that are used in the way to get required (and essential) work performance. Proving oneself is another term of getting excellence. For this I have very less words in my dictionary so probably I wouldnt explain it completely in forum respect. Enlarged version can be obtained from FORUM member or staff panel.
Really, your questions are exactly like YAKSH's question and are difficult to answer every time. Good to see this.
Now what do you say?waiting for the reply......................I need its enlarged version.
14th February 2011, 03:00 PM
Banned

Thumbs down Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

[QUOTE=JAMESS;216119]thanks for the trick. really it is help full. but point is not increased if i gave a good answer. but i have seen so many user which post stupid answer everywhere in much quantity and the stay at top throughout the session. at last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid. i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.

thank you once again
14th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Banned

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
hello sir,
this is the right way & also effective suggestion for the new forum members about the posting of good answer quality answers.
Thanks.
[QUOTE=poplu13;217843]hey !! thanks for these tricks.... though i utilise these often....i have one doubt,...if any one is idle during 2-3 sessions....will his/her point decrease ??[/
14th February 2011, 03:03 PM
Banned

Talking Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Originally Posted by ForumModerator
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

some users post copied answers which I like to delete them.They should provide the asker thathe is asking not away from the topic
14th February 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

can u guess what will be the qualifying score of gate 2011...
like gate 2010 was 25.01..it would be above or below to the last year tell me.
14th February 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can u guess what would be the qualifying score of gate 2011...like gate 2010 was 25.01..
it would be above or below to the last year tell me plz..
15th February 2011, 11:15 AM
Ankur agrawal

To give a short and sweet ans
provide what he/she want dont give extra waste information..........
15th February 2011, 12:57 PM
Banned

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Hello Mr. Moderator!
THis is a conversation between Me & sushant last night.But HE advises me to get my query with you.So to follow this,I need your advice-
Praveen's Msg to sushant-

gud night in advance!
but before going to bed one more ques.May I...........????????????
Sushant to get a chance into TAFP you must prove yourself at least in one session.O.K tell me How can you define this words "PROVE YOURSELF".Prove of what..........??????
1. physical work
2. mental state of mind
3. emotional feelings(as i know they are not counted in this professional Forum)
4. answering capacity
5. No: of friends
or any other?
Sushant's Reply-
Hi,
I dont think so that making number of friends would come under 'PROVE' category. Rest of the things like mantal state, physical work and answering capacity are the tools that are used in the way to get required (and essential) work performance. Proving oneself is another term of getting excellence. For this I have very less words in my dictionary so probably I wouldnt explain it completely in forum respect. Enlarged version can be obtained from FORUM member or staff panel.
Really, your questions are exactly like YAKSH's question and are difficult to answer every time. Good to see this.
Now what do you say?waiting for the reply......................I need its enlarged version.

-
15th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u guess what will be the qualifying score of gate 2011...
like gate 2010 was 25.01..it would be above or below to the last year tell me.
This is not the right place to ask your query.

Go to General Discussion and post your question there. But since you have not registered in the Forum it is advisable first to register @http://entrance-exam.net/forum/register.php
Otherwise you wont recieve email notification when ever your question get answer.
15th February 2011, 08:13 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

yes this is saying you right but how can you decide this thing you gcan give good from any other person but another person think same this type of mentality then what will be happen??????
that's moderator is doing very good and give good points for good answer.....

thank you once again.[/QUOTE]
16th February 2011, 09:39 AM
amiepriyanka

i think its a good one to improve knowledge.

how to create good answers and get more points.
is i think it abt quality and quantity.
16th February 2011, 10:26 AM
Misha Mukhra

Well,according to me...Good answers cant be created by just writing more & more irrelevant answers..you cant gain points by writing anything you want..it depends on the question asked...answers should be relevant & to the point...it can be in few lines or few words...even one meaningful line can help u gain ponts..thats the strategy i opted during my exams...
16th February 2011, 11:27 AM
mehra79

I think one’s answer should be particular, precise and to the point. One should never write loads of summary about a question. It should be point-wise, clear and in simple words for better understanding.
16th February 2011, 07:09 PM
monurohila

For Creating Good Answers for the post first of all we have to understand the question properly means we have to understand what the question concern about then by understanding completely what the questions asks prepare answer relative to question and then put that answer
16th February 2011, 09:06 PM
bolla gangadhar

In order to create good answers it is better to use your own knowledge.Don't copy the other answers,whatever you know about the topic answer that much only.Answer the question best one and short one,we have to give answers in logically.Then only we get good points.
16th February 2011, 09:21 PM
bolla gangadhar

To create good answers think logically,think different.Now a days routine answers are waste.Your answer should be best and short.Use your own knowledge,whatever you know answer it.Your thinking it is right answer it only,be confidence.Then you get good points.
16th February 2011, 09:45 PM
bolla gangadhar

To create good answers and score well you have to give better answers whatever you know.Express it properly,and reader can understand it easily.Impression should be important.Give better and simple answer but when reader read that it's look like a power full answer.Then you get good score.
16th February 2011, 10:10 PM
Ankit Mahesh

The best way of writing the good answers is to be an attractive one and which is possible if you are good enough to explain it by using diagrams and examples.Then you realize A DRASTIC IMPROVEMENT
17th February 2011, 10:20 AM
kiran_ku

The best creative answer is pointwise .
The answer should be in that manner so that everyone can understand easily.
17th February 2011, 12:43 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Arrow Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

hello.
One should be dedicated enough than only it is possible to post valid answers.I agree that everybody try to increase points and to face the competition but rather than this,full dedication to help others and some knowledge is required.If someone post futile answers just for the sake of increasing points than it is not worth.
According to me,if someone will answer any query by keeping in mind that he/she is just answering to his/her own query,than it will give best results and it will not take much time.
thanx
17th February 2011, 01:19 PM
rockycreative

Default thanks

Thanks for sharing Such a nice information with us.I really like your Information Which you have provided.

thanks,
Rocky
17th February 2011, 03:07 PM
smruti prasad das

Well,according to me...Good answers cant be created by just writing more & more irrelevant answers..you cant gain points by writing anything you want.
try to write the important points only .
17th February 2011, 03:49 PM
rockycreative

Default How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

most guys are thinking about that How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points if u want to get more points then you dont do copy paste work just write a unique and genuine content then u will get a more points.

thanks,
Rocky
17th February 2011, 10:17 PM
ques_unltd

Useful Post.
Thank You
17th February 2011, 11:01 PM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

thank you for your suggestions.i am recently joining this forum.it is very useful to me.
18th February 2011, 12:09 AM
danish_khurana

Talking Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

good answering is also a creativity. while answering, put all your efforts in your answers. write all about it you know. express it properly so that the reader can easily understand. try to start or end with a quotation. and it should also be a attractive one.
18th February 2011, 01:28 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran_ku View Post
The best creative answer is pointwise .
The answer should be in that manner so that everyone can understand easily.
yes...very correct.
18th February 2011, 04:29 PM
ravindra95

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
hey !! thanks for these tricks.... though i utilise these often....i have one doubt,...if any one is idle during 2-3 sessions....will his/her point decrease ??
hai, thanks for this opertrunity and frist when you will have minimum commences and ideal knowledge then you will create good answer autonatically.
18th February 2011, 11:18 PM
ashwinireddyreddy

while giving an answer to a particular question the main thing what we need to keep in mind is that our answer should be really helpful for the people. never be in a hurry to post many answers. Because if you concentrate on the quantity you may compromise with the quality.

The way of presenting the answer is equally important. How effective our answer may be if they are not presented effectively it is not worthy. And effective presentation doesnt mean a lengthy verbose answer. The answer chould be simple, easily understandable and accurate.

And while giving the answers we should be able to give the adequate information needed in our answer,then automatically the answer will be a good answer followed by great points.
19th February 2011, 01:23 AM
ashok64554

i think path showing suggestion will help many of us who unknowingly answer wrong answers.I also have seen that many a time the answers are just a useless.
thanks for valuable suggestion.
19th February 2011, 10:19 PM
swetosweet

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

To create good answer and get more points,you have to follow the below rules:
1> You have to study in such a way that you must have a huge knowledge about that topic,whatever you read.
2> In exam time,you have to keep it in your mind that whatever you write,depends on that you get marks.So be careful about your delivery at exam times.
3> At first see the question.Read it properly,what it want actually.then see how much number it carrys.Then give a to the point answer.[dont think,if you write many thinks,you will get good marks.]
4> Try to start your answer with a good language.If you cant,then you can do it according to your wish,as you think better.
5> Dont make your answer like a paragraph.make some points.Try to give sub-headings on each and every point.
6> At last you give a good finishing,which can create a good impact on teacher who checks your copy.
7> on your exam time,dont get panic so much,otherwise your exam will not good.
20th February 2011, 09:08 PM

"It's depend totaly on teacher who checks your copy.If the answer cotain 2-3 sessions,then it's ok.Then u get full marks.Or if u give the entire answer in a compact way in 2-3 session.then it's o.k.
22nd February 2011, 12:56 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

From the last 8 months I am struggling in this Forum & now I am realizing the mistake that I was doing in my posts when I was a junior member.But slowly I learnt my weaknesses & start analysing myself that where I was lacking & what was the difference between my posts & the "TAFPs" posts.And what I found that really a huge difference was there which I want to discuss with my juniors & the newcomers too-
1. The answers are in the 2-3 lines- Ab 2-3 lines ke answers mein points bhi to kam hi milenge na? then why argue with Moderators?
2. Sometimes the answers are out of track- Ab patri se hatkar train chalegi to accident hi hoga na.........means posts are deleted by the Moderators.
3. Sometimes the answers are copied for getting more points- Ab cheating se bhala kabhi koi jeet paya hai kya?
4. Sometimes there are multi-posting- Ab baar-baar ek hi answer post karoge to points to decrease hi honge na?
5. Sometimes the answers are not gramatically correct- Ab Guy ko Gal banoyoge to slap hi parega na?
6. Sometimes the attachments are wrong- Ab galat Connection se light ON karoge to current to lagna hi hai?
And when I realised all these points and compare with them with the Post of TAFPers ,You MEMBERS don't believe that a state of guilty is immerged in my heart & after a self evaluation I found that "TAFP" mein jane ki desire agar Hum rakhte hein To hamein sirf itna karna hoga ki-
1. No arguments with Moderators.
2. No Discussion with Administrator.
3. Just read all the posts of TAFPers & compare ourselves with them & then analyse & after that decide to Post so Perfectly ki Administrator ko kehna pare-
"Chookar mere mann ko, kiya toone kya ishara...........
Badla ye mausam ,Aa tujhe maine TAFP mein pukara........"

Regards-
Mrs Praveen Gola
Senior Member(+)
22nd February 2011, 11:29 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

i think this will really help me to give people exactly the answer they want from me .this is

very good of you that you have shared it ,i ll try my best to be perfect and want to be in

top answerer as soon as possible .thank you very much.
23rd February 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to help others about study purpose.Anyone who have the interest to take suggestion from me,you can contact me by this email,,,([email protected])
If I can help anyone & it's really helpful for him or her at least for 1%.I will be really happy & then I think I achieve something.
25th February 2011, 10:31 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Arrow Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

Thanks alot for showing us a way to improving quality of post. I want to know more about point distribution process.
26th February 2011, 03:54 PM
ankurloonia

sir is it good way of posting if a user just directly give the link of the website where the person asking the question can get all his queries solved??
27th February 2011, 08:10 AM
Cleto

creating good answers have got to do with your creativity. the answer expected to a problem or solution could be the same but the mode of presentation, how eligible your answers are all counts but first you must know the answer and to get those more points. there are times, mostly it happens in Mathematics. one could get the answer wrong but his mode of presentation fetches him or her some marks. Examiners do not want stress and frustration since most of them are working with time and money so if your mode of presentation is bizzare then imagine what could be done to your paper even if you hard everything right. This is what I think.
28th February 2011, 08:03 PM
goldin

My point of view giving good answer is helpfull for us also to improve our knowledge. By giving good answer the point is increasing it is good judgement.
28th February 2011, 10:45 PM
yatsra

all depends on you.
there is infinite way to get good score.
just labour,thats all
1st March 2011, 01:48 PM
anoop89
Member+

It depends upon your vocabulary and reading comprehension.
1st March 2011, 03:17 PM
DOLLYPARMAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Hi friends!
its really a very simple funda in a very simple RHYME-

"To earn more points,
go for quality,quality.
To get name & fame,
go for quality,quality.
To increase knowledge,
go for quality,quality.
To decrease points,
go for quantity,quantity."
THINK WISELY,POST NICELY !
its good question for me also but i can give answer.......by reading news paper and awareness can helps us to win this task
1st March 2011, 06:32 PM
anoop89
Member+

think like a wise man use it and properly work with it.
2nd March 2011, 01:46 PM

hi,
how i will earn more points,
2nd March 2011, 01:48 PM

how i can post new threads
3rd March 2011, 02:42 PM
anoop89
Member+

steps are given as follows;

1.Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

2.Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

3.dont copy it then you will increase your point successfully.
3rd March 2011, 05:32 PM

plz suggest me to get more points
4th March 2011, 12:23 PM
khan2003

just go through the unanswered question,

and post the respective answer as quick reply.
4th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
how i can post new threads

Just go to "General Discussion" and click on

Write your question and submit it.

It will take 36-48 hours for its approval from 'Moderator' and would be visible under "General Discussion".

But before posting any question, take care of some points otherwise your question will be 'Disapproved' :-

• Your question doesn't contains any abusive content.
  • Your question must not be in sms/chat language.
  • Before asking any question make sure it answer for it is already available in 'General Discussion'. Means if your question would be of very common nature which are already answered/asked many times, is liable to be rejected.
5th March 2011, 02:03 AM
Raj.S

Question Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post

How to Gain Points

Hello,
I posted an answer on eligibility for DPMT on 3rd of march , how do I know whether my answer was accepted or rejected by the admin. I tried looking for my answer in same thread but could not find. If it was rejected I'D like to know the pitfall of my answer so that I can improve it .

Regards
S.Raj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?