22nd August 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Please tell me the registeration process of coaching centre.......in detail......thanks.
4th September 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

how can i found mutrade license..........what can i do .plz in say mu e mail is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

1st u hav to crack net urself
15th September 2012, 04:04 PM
rosebudd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the infrastucture & facilities required for a coaching class
If you intends to start a coaching center then you needs to be a very intelligent,minded, highly qualified ,reputed and a good teacher.

You must be popular among students and peoples of your locality.you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.

There is no need of licence for opening a coaching center.

So go ahead and gave a nice name to your coaching center and make future of new generation through good education to students.

best OF luck
21st September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

HI I M SURESH PRADHAN
I want to open my coaching Center for Human Resource(HR Operation ,Payroll, Compliance ,SAP, PMS, Recruitment, other) CBSE Classes (5th to12th) in New Delhi

Please replay
MY NO-9971175079
23rd September 2012, 02:00 PM
yogesh2749

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR ..

I WANT OPEN A NEW COACHING CENTER FOR IIT,AIEE,PMT,PHARMACY etc.
plz proved me information gett a licence & ragister of coaching center ..
26th September 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?
3rd October 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i wanna start an institute like fittjee, bansal nd all like that.... now, i m a class 12th student in fiitjee. i m intrested in business after engineering... nd starting a coaching is my first view........ wat u ol suggest???????????
4th October 2012, 07:01 PM
murugeshwarankkl
Member+

According to Business Wire, the private learning and tutoring market is experiencing rapid growth; it's on pace to become a $100 billion industry by 2017. Starting an educational learning center allows you to get involved with a business trend that is headed in the right direction. Starting an educational learning center also gives you the chance to make a difference in the lives of children every day. Before opening an educational learning center, several steps must be completed.
Step 1
Create a business plan for your educational learning center. As part of the business plan, include information about whether you plan on buying into a franchise or starting your own independent business. Evaluate the competition and create some financial projections for your business as well.
Step 2
Get the funding you need for your educational learning business. For this process, pursue funding from investors or by getting a loan from a commercial lender. When working with a lender, the money must be paid back at some point. If you bring on investors, your future profits must be shared. Both investors and lenders require a copy of your business plan before they will think about giving you the money you need.
Step 3
Find a location for your educational learning center. Find a location that is convenient for parents to drop off their children. For example, locate your center relatively close to a school or a residential area. Get a building that has rooms for several classes, a computer area and possibly a play area.
Step 4
Hire teachers or tutors for your business. Hire individuals who have been certified by the National Tutoring Association. This helps lend your institution some credibility with parents.
Step 5
Buy the equipment needed for your educational learning center. This includes books, computers, desks, chairs, chalkboards, educational toys and videos. If you get involved with a franchise, a list of necessary materials is provided. If not, buy the materials that you need according to your business plan.
Step 6
Promote your educational business. Offer an introductory price or promotion so that more customers sign up initially. Consult with local schools to see if they will allow you to pass out fliers or be mentioned in the school bulletin. Advertising in the newspaper, on the radio and on television in your area helps get the word out about your business also.
6th October 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i want to start my coaching center in a large scale. so what is the first proseadure to opening the coaching center?
10th October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want star a english phonics classes in ghatkopar west .it is small bussiness ,but i get enquiry for teacher training also ,but can i provide them without my classes unregisterd?
20th October 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hi this is gyanendra . i want to know ,is there needed any registration to run a coaching center
1st November 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is SUMMIT SINGGH . i want to start a coaching class for 8th,9th and 10th of science. i have done my intermediate in 2010. now i am doing bsc with science stream. i had also taught my some neighbors last year and they got a good result. so am i able to be a teacher? if yes then how could i start a certified coaching centre only for 9th and 10th of science. i want to do a legal work, so please inform me.
thank you
12th November 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

how to operate it new class?? & How mach money needed, for new classes.
14th November 2012, 06:33 PM
azhardon

If you intends to start a coaching center then you needs to be a very intelligent,minded, highly qualified ,reputed and a good teacher.You must be popular among students and peoples of your locality.you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.
So go ahead and gave a nice name to your coaching center and make future of new generation through good education to students.
best OF luck
14th November 2012, 10:40 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

If you intends to start a coaching center then you needs to be a very intelligent,minded, highly qualified ,reputed and a good teacher.You must be popular among students and peoples of your locality.you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.

BEST OF LUCK..
15th November 2012, 12:02 AM
RAM .

Opening an institute for GATE is not of one man's task, you should have deep knowledge of the subjects plus only one man can't teach all of them.

It is better to get started in making partners, who can also taught. Again you should not need any permission if it is on small scale.

15th November 2012, 11:23 AM
RAM .

your coaching centre is in small type then ypu need not proceed for any permission.

but if you wish to make it large then and turn over a large amount of money then you need to registered as a trade license.and you need to pay tax for it.

you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.There is no need of licence for opening a coaching center.

23rd November 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ man I want to start my coaching center from 1 tortola suggest me some tips and a good name
25th November 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello....

Plz Lemme knw that do i need any permission or license to open my own CA coaching institute ??
20th December 2012, 09:36 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Your coaching centre is in small type then ypu need not proceed for any permission.

but if you wish to make it large then and turn over a large amount of money then you need to registered as a trade license.and you need to pay tax for it.

you must have good teaching experience and a good personality.There is no need of licence for opening a coaching center.

GOOD LUCK....
2nd January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a engineeing final year student.i want start my own aptitude taining center. plese give a guide
7th January 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me the process of registering the Creche (prep school) or whom I need to get in touch to get that registered. I am running the same in west delhi (in Sagarpur) ans want to register the same. Please reply...

Any small help will be appreciated.

Saurabh Sharma
[email protected]
28th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Shiv. Its very simple. Please register your coaching cntre name in trade mark(TM) Then any one cannot repeat the name of your coaching centre
31st January 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

how to start my coaching center in patna,bihar
10th February 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i m running engineering maths coaching business in my home town. can u tell how can i advertise my institute.means publicity tips.
5th March 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am running my coaching center for last 10 year with good reputation in my locality. now i want to register my coaching center so what is the procedure regarding this? please reply as soon as possible.
20th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to start placement agency. What is procedure or legal formalities to start it?
8th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

to concenrn my edu. quaalification i am in trouble which business i can choose?
and i honestly want to do business. thank u
14th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to start coaching for school students(6 to 12). What is the procedure for registration.
16th June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what the tarms to start it if we are only 12th clear.....how much money want for start it
25th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I just want to know for opponing a coching classes in bangalore for std 1st to 10th ICSC CBSC AND State board is there any regestertion please let me know
25th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir how to start I.A.S/I.P.S coching centres intamil nadu. In tamil nadu govt or central govt to ask any permission sir. please tell me .
mail id:[email protected]
28th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Wat are the rules for registration of coaching classes in Mumbai?
7th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am start a small scale coaching center , for my part time , 6 to 12 , is there need for any kind of resistration
11th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

BP Singh

I want to start a coaching centre.If registeration before starting the centre is mandatory. Pl reply.
16th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Mam,
I would like to start a software testing coaching centre do i need to get any type of govt license for initiating this?.If yes can you please share me the procudure...Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ram
17th July 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ mam,
i want to start a coaching institute for ssc, bank, railway and other competition exam. do i need to get any type of registration for it in uttar pradesh.
31st July 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

TO START A TUTION CENTER IN INDIA DO WE NEED A LICENSE ?
26th September 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hie i want to start my academy of ielts....wat legal procedure...please tell me
1st October 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

how to start spoken english center. can i give certificates to students
12th November 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

to start a coaching academy does we require any permission n registration or license in warangal.andhra pradesh.pls reply to this e mail. [email protected].
thank q .
1st December 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to open a cricket coaching centre in Lakhimpur,Assam.how to i get permission and how much money need for registration.
5th December 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of getting playground in DDA Or MCD for Cricket Academy. Reply on [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi all itz Ajaz Ahmad here bascally 4m Srinagar,KashmirgI want to register my alrdy running coaching centr plz hlp me frnds. U can contact me on 8713848866
25th December 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, how i start coaching centers at different places under one name.
27th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Previously I was running a simple commerce coaching classes but now I got a government job.so I want to transfer it to my mother's name.what legal formalities I have to complete
21st February 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I did BE(Electronics) & M Tech from NIT and I have 6 years teaching experience and I want open engineering classes what is d procedure to open classes
5th March 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends i want to start computer coaching center so is there any process to register because i want to start a professional computer center in Vellore so pls help me what are the process and how much money i want to pay this all things are send to my mail id that is [email protected] pls friends i am waiting...
9th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to start biology and botny couching at bhopal so who's permission are require....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?